Paula's Fantasies - Cover

Paula's Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Her dilemma was solved when the doorbell rang. She was so startled that her feet almost cleared the floor when she jumped at the sound. She spun around and almost ran to the foyer. She paused to take a breath and opened the door without even looking to see who was on the other side.

She doesn't know Vic. She's never seen him and apparently never even bothered to ask him what he looks like. But what she saw wasn't what she expected. I don't doubt that primarily she was taken aback because there were not one but two large men standing on her front steps leering at her.

She suddenly realized that she was naked in front of two strange men and she had no idea if one of them was Vic. She looked very confused. But that confusion was swept aside when first Vic and then his companion pushed past her and Vic said, "Don't just stand there. Close the fucking door, stupid! Or do you really want all of your neighbors to know who you're fucking?"

She quickly closed the door and turned to face her visitors. I could see her fighting the urge to cover herself with her arms. She wanted to. It's a natural instinct. But she knew that if she did, Vic would be pissed. And she had to assume it was Vic. He seemed pretty damn sure of himself but aside from that his gravelly voice is pretty distinctive.

Now that she was reasonably certain the first man was Vic she didn't know whether to be relieved or not. She was only expecting Vic. Not his companion. But she didn't dare complain. I'm not even sure she wanted to. She may have been pleased by the little surprise he brought her.

She ignored the second man and took an inventory of Vic. I don't know what she was expecting. But much to my surprise she didn't seem disappointed. From the look on her face I have to assume that he was just what she was hoping for. She wasn't smiling. She didn't greet him like a lover. But I could see in her eyes that she was excited. I have to assume that she wanted her introduction to kinky sex to be at the hands of an ugly, domineering old man who is nearly twice her age.

Vic looked around and then led the way into the living room. I switched to that camera view and saw him turn to his companion and say, "This is good, Ron. We'll start here and then take it to the bedroom later."

Vic's companion placed the large gym bag he was carrying in a chair and removed a camera from it. He lifted the viewfinder to his eye and began recording immediately.

Paula wasn't happy about that. She never let me take any pictures of her that way. Not nude. Not even in lingerie. She seldom let me take her picture when she was fully dressed!

As Vic's companion began recording, Vic pointed to the floor in front of him. Paula rushed to stand on that spot like a well trained dog.

He looked her over for a minute and then his hands began to explore. His hands were everywhere, exploring every inch of her naked body. He groped her breasts and probed her pussy and her ass. He was doing nothing that she didn't already know he was going to do from their phone calls and probably from online chats as well.

I had to smile at the expression on her face when his large hands began to explore her ass. It was obvious she didn't care for having her butt probed.

As Vic roughly groped her body he said, "All that shit I said I was gonna do to you, bitch? I wasn't playing. It wasn't just talk. We're gonna do all of that and more. All of your kinky fantasies are about to come true, whether you want them to or not. There ain't no backing out now. I'm here because you invited me to come to your house and use you like the slut you are. Isn't that right?"

Paula nodded. I saw the fear in her eyes. But it was for her an erotic fear. She wanted him to do those things they talked about, even now that it was actually happening. She might change her mind once they got started and she encountered pain and bodily fluids. She has always been a very prissy bitch. But for the moment she was ready to proceed.

Vic shook his head in disgust and growled, "Don't rattle your head at me, stupid. Look into the camera and answer me."

I think that she was trying to imagine that Vic's friend and the camera didn't exist. She turned to face the camera and said, "Yes, sir. I invited you to come to my house and use me like a slut. I want you to make me do all the nasty things we talked about when we met in that chat room and in our telephone conversations."

So they did meet in a chat room! Could it really be just a coincidence that two people living so near to each other would meet that way?! It seemed highly improbable.

Vic grinned and said, "Ron's going to keep filming for a while. But you know I already own your ass after what you just said, don't you, you stupid cunt? If your husband saw that he'd have every right to toss you out of this big, fancy house on your sweet little ass. And there ain't no way you can cry rape now, bitch. I can do anything but kill your skanky ass and you just gave me permission."

Paula looked down at the floor, nodded, but then remembered that Vic didn't want to hear her head rattle and said, "Yes, sir. I know. But I don't care what that my wimpy husband thinks. I'm scared. But I want you to use me the way you said you would. I need that. Something inside of me needs you to do those things to me."

That wimp?! She said that with a surprising amount of venom in her voice. I'm a wimp because I treat her as an equal? I'm a wimp because I treat her with respect? I'm a wimp because I don't do the nasty things to her that I heard her tell Vic she wants him to do? Well fuck her!

She continued digging her own grave in front of the camera.

"I'll do what you want. Not because he might find out. I'll do it because it's what you want ... and what I want. I'm scared. But this has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember. When I told you I wanted you to make me do all those horrible things I wasn't just talking to turn you on ... or to turn me on. The fantasies have become overpowering. I have to do these things."

Vic wasn't wearing much. So it didn't take him very long to get out of it. He tossed his clothes aside, took half a dozen steps and sat his naked ass down in my favorite recliner.

Great! Now I need a new wife and a new recliner! I'm sure as hell not ever going to sit in that one again!

I noticed that Vic's cock was just like the rest of him, long and skinny and gnarled. It wasn't hard yet. But it was still a respectable length. I estimated that it was close to nine inches long. But it didn't look any bigger around than mine.

As soon as he was comfortable he snarled, "On your knees, bitch!"

She dropped like she'd been shot.

"Crawl over here and let's get started."

She dropped down onto all fours and began to crawl toward him, with Ron moving around, filming her from every humiliating angle.

It occurred to me that this was another recording that I was going to have to try to get my hands on. I was recording everything in HD on the cameras that Clark installed around my house. But I couldn't change camera angles or get close-ups.

We all watched her beautiful breasts swaying as she dog walked across the room. When she reached Vic he said, "Let's start with a nice foot bath."

I was confused. But Paula knew what he wanted. She bent down and began to lick Vic's feet like a dog.

While she licked his feet and then sucked on each of his toes, he and Ron discussed her sexy body and all the nasty things they planned to do to it today. It sounds like Paula has her work cut out for her. If they did all the things they were planning to do it would explain why she was in bed all curled up in a ball like an armadillo when I got home this afternoon.

Vic let her bathe his feet with her mouth for several minutes before he said, "That's enough warm up. Let's see how you do on the real thing. Wrap those pretty lips around my cock and show me what you can do.

It was obvious that humiliating Paula was turning him on. Vic's cock was apparently fully erect now. Paula moved into position between his legs and looked at it for a long moment. It was hard to tell for certain what she was thinking. But she looked pleased.

Vic watched her and the camera kept recording while Paula leaned down and did for him what she has always refused to do for me. She took nearly half his cock in her mouth and began to suck enthusiastically. I couldn't have gotten her to suck my cock like that if I put a gun to her head!

Vic wasn't satisfied, though. He shook his head in disgust and said, "Christ! I've fucked sixteen year olds that could do better than that! You ain't even got half of it yet!"

Paula must have been feeling pretty proud of herself until he said that. She whimpered and tried to take more of his cock in her mouth but only managed to make herself gag.

He let her make a few more abortive attempts to please him before he sighed and said, "Well, don't worry, bitch. We know how to make a decent cocksucker out of you."

He turned to Ron and said, "Hand me the bag."

Ron stopped recording long enough to hand the gym bag to Vic. Then he returned to his duties as cameraman.

Vic reached into the bag and pulled out a couple of things. He put the bag down beside his chair and pulled Paula down across his lap. He pulled her arms together behind her and put handcuffs on her wrists.

She should have been scared. But from the look on her face you'd have thought she'd been given diamond bracelets. She was excited! Crazy fucking broad!

She was less excited when he held up and untangled the straps on the other piece of equipment he'd pulled out of the bag. I didn't know what it was but she did. Without any orders from Vic she opened her mouth as wide as she could. He wedged the large ring in her mouth behind her front teeth. He fastened the straps behind her head and now I saw what the strange device was designed for.

He looked her over for a moment and said, "I think we need something else to complete the look."

He leaned over and took something else from his bag. I watched as he played with her nipples until they were erect and then began attaching clamps to them. She screamed in pain as he tightened them down. But she didn't try to pull away.

He ignored her cries and continued to tighten the heavy clamps down until I was certain he must be damaging her sensitive flesh.

There were tears running down her cheeks when he finished attaching the clamps. But he seemed to find that attractive, too. He smiled at her and said, "Maybe those things will take your mind off your throat. If they don't, this might."

He held up a foot long, brightly colored piece of plastic. It looked like a lighter for candles or barbeque grills until he pulled the trigger on it. There was a loud electric sound, like a bug zapper hard at work killing a very large bug or perhaps the sound you hear when you touch the ends of a pair of jumper cables together but slightly quieter.

Paula jumped and stared at the device. It was obvious what it was to be used for. But I wasn't certain what it is. It was similar to a cattle prod. But I've seen those. This device was smaller. It wasn't a taser. I've seen those, too. I assume that this was a device made especially for what Vic apparently has in mind for it, tormenting a young woman. I suppose in his line of work he has access to just about every kind of sex toy the mind of a deviate can imagine.

Paula stared at the small wand nervously. It was obvious that it terrified her. Vic pulled the trigger a couple more times before he asked, "Do you want to see what it feels like?"

She tore her eyes away from the device reluctantly, as if watching it carefully would keep her safe. She looked up into his eyes. I could see the fear. But she didn't respond. She certainly didn't give any indication that she would rather not.

He grinned as he slowly placed the tip of the wand against the side of her breast. She flinched when it touched her flesh. But other than that she didn't move. She continued to stare into his eyes as the tension mounted until at last he pulled the trigger.

She screamed through the ring in her mouth, quivered violently for a moment and nearly collapsed to the floor between his legs. She would have if he hadn't grabbed a handful of her hair and held her up.

She was sobbing now. Drool was running out of her mouth and dripping down onto her breasts. It wasn't a lovely sight. But Vic seemed pleased. He smiled and said, "I like that! That's even more fun than I thought it would be!"

He sat back then and pulled her mouth back down to his cock. His slender organ fit easily through the ring and he used the handful of hair he was still holding to slam her mouth down onto his cock.

Her entire body convulsed violently as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. He quickly held her head away and to the side and a small amount of what I took to be stomach acid drained out of her mouth onto the carpet. She's had nothing to eat since her light dinner yesterday so that was all there was in her stomach.

It appeared to me that Vic has done this before. Paula isn't the first woman he's tortured this way. He knew what to do and what to expect.

The moment that Paula stopped convulsing he pulled her mouth back down over his cock and they repeated the obviously painful process. Once again she convulsed and once again he held her head away from his body.

This time nothing was expelled from her stomach. I think that was what he was waiting for. He leaned forward and smiled a cruel smile. She stared into his eyes and never saw it coming when he reached down and zapped her pubic mound with the plastic wand. He watched her eyes in order to enjoy the full effect of torturing her.

When her eyes refocused and she had more or less returned to her senses he said, "I think we can get it done this time, baby!"

He put the wand down on the arm of the chair and grabbed a handful of her hair with each hand. He didn't slam her mouth down on his cock this time. He kept a firm grip on her hair and guided her mouth down over his cock until it became obvious that it was nestled against the entrance to her throat.

Paula gagged again, but much less violently this time. Tears were pouring out of her eyes and running down her cheeks as his arms tensed up. His biceps bulged and he began applying steady pressure.

She was making terrible noises and her body was heaving. She was sobbing pitifully. But still she didn't fight him. Looking at the video of what Vic did to her this morning I would have been certain that he was about to damage her throat with his cock seriously enough to put her in the hospital. If I didn't know that at this very moment she was curled up in our bed across the hall, alive and in more or less good condition, or at least recovered enough to be capable of speech, I would have sworn she would require medical attention when he was through with her.

Something finally gave and the head of his cock drove past whatever part of her anatomy has been preventing it from entering her throat. I suddenly realized that I was holding my breath as the suspense mounted. When his cock finally slid down her throat I gasped for air. I swear I could feel her pain!

Paula continued to convulse, but much more mildly now as her body seemed to slowly adjust to the painful invasion.

Vic sat there in my chair, watching her with an amused expression on his cruel face. It didn't appear that he had any doubts about how this was going to turn out. Or maybe he just didn't care.

She could apparently breathe with that long, skinny cock down her throat, though not easily. He held her with her lips buried in his pubic hair for several long minutes, letting her get used to it I suppose. He waited for her loud sobs to abate somewhat. Then he began sliding her head slowly up and down the long, slender shaft he just drove down her throat.

He repeated that motion, guiding her mouth up and down his cock half a dozen times and then said, "Keep going, just like that, you worthless cunt. I like that."

He released his grip on her hair and relaxed in my chair while my wife slid her mouth up and down the entire nine inches or so of his hard cock. His hand came to rest on the plastic wand he shocked her with earlier. He grinned as he picked it up and began to move the tip of it over her body, teasing her but not shocking her.

He did that for a minute or two before he said, "I wonder if I'd get shocked if I pulled the trigger."

Ron chuckled and said, "You're crazy enough. Go ahead."

Vic grinned at his companion and shook his head. He said, "No. I think I'll wait until she's sucking your cock and try it."

I heard the strain in his voice. His orgasm was rapidly approaching. He tapped Paula on the forehead and said, "I don't want to cum down your throat, bitch. When I start to cum you pull back so you can get it all in your mouth. Don't swallow. Just tilt your head back so you don't spill it. I want you to hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow."

I watched closely because I knew that she'd never tasted cum before and was sickened by the very idea of a man ejaculating into a woman's mouth. Or at least she was. But she has apparently gotten over that since she began communicating with Vic. It's a miracle! She's cured! Or at least she's cured when it comes to sucking his cock. I suspect that if I went into the bedroom and suggested that she suck my cock she'd tell me to go to hell. It's a shame, too, because I had one hell of a hard on at the moment.

I watched him tense up and just as he started to cum he stopped her from bobbing up and down on his cock and used his hand to beat off into her mouth. She gagged once or twice. But mildly, not violently the way she did when he was trying to get his cock down her throat.

She calmed down quickly while he enjoyed what I thought was an incredibly lengthy climax into her mouth. Her cheeks expanded as her mouth filled up. She held his cum in her mouth until he finished and pushed her head away.

She straightened up and looked up at him, waiting for the order to swallow with drool covering her chin and twin trails of cum trickling out of the corners of her mouth because she couldn't close it. And I'll be damned if there wasn't a look of pride on her fucking face! It wasn't easy to discern with that ring still holding her mouth open. But it was in her eyes.

Ron came around front and Vic said, "Not bad for a first time. But you'll get better once you've had a little practice. Show Ron what you have in your mouth and then you can swallow it."

She turned to face the camera and waited while he recorded the white slime in her mouth. After fifteen or twenty seconds he nodded and she struggled to swallow her first mouthful of cum. And I do mean she struggled. That big ring between her teeth that was holding her mouth open must have made it nearly impossible to swallow. But somehow she managed.

Vic asked her if they needed to keep the ring in her mouth while she sucked Ron's cock.

Paula shook her head. She didn't seem to mind very much when they put it on her. But she looked like she was more than ready to have it removed.

Vic leaned forward and unbuckled the straps holding it in place. He removed the ring with just as much cruelty as he put it in place about twenty minutes ago. She groaned with relief when it was removed but at first she still couldn't close her mouth. Her lower jaw was locked in place. It took her a few long seconds but she finally managed to bring her jaws together.

She moaned in relief but Vic wasn't quite finished with her yet. He took a tissue from a box on the end table and used it to sop up the drool and the twin rivulets of cum that had escaped from her mouth. He also wiped up the moisture under her running nose. Then he crammed the tissue into her mouth and ordered her to chew it up and swallow it.

I gagged as I watched. But she didn't even seem to mind!

As soon as she swallowed, Vic stood up and took the camera from Ron. While Ron was undressing he grinned down at her and said, "You got some of that shit on the carpet, bitch. Clean that up."

She looked down but apparently had trouble locating anything on the carpet through the tears in her eyes. Vic pointed out a few spots with his toe and she obediently leaned down and used her tongue to clean the carpet.

Ron stripped quickly. Before she finished cleaning the carpet his naked ass was contaminating my good, leather recliner. Vic began recording but before Paula sucked her second cock, he asked, "Do you want the cuffs off?"

Ron thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "Wait and see if she gets my cock down her throat. If she does, go ahead and remove them so she can use her hands."

It was only then that I noticed his cock. I don't think it was any longer than my seven inch cock. But it must have been twice as big around!

Paula noticed, too. And she obviously had her doubts about forcing that thing down her throat. But she was determined to try. As soon as Ron spread his legs and gave her the sign she inched forward and bent down over his lap.

She gobbled up his cock and began taking more and more of it into her mouth. Both men watched as the head of his cock reached the back of her throat. I guess Vic broke her of gagging. She didn't gag once. But she didn't get it down her throat at first, either. She struggled with it, then pulled back and slammed her own head down on his fat, hard shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.