Paula's Fantasies
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I sat at my computer, staring in disgust at the pictures of my wife on the monitor. I didn't feel the things I expected to feel. I didn't feel the rage. I didn't feel the hate. I suppose that more than anything else I felt curious. I found it almost impossible to believe that my asexual wife is the woman in the obscene pictures I was looking at. I suppose that after everything I went through to get these pictures I shouldn't find it so hard to believe. After all, if I didn't have every reason to suspect that she was doing these things I wouldn't have the pictures in front of me.

I felt a sudden sense of loss because these pictures spell the end of our marriage. That's a reaction I wasn't anticipating since I've known for quite a while now that it would come to this. And I suppose that if I'm honest I have to admit that it was always a one sided relationship. I guess it's time and past time to be brutally honest with myself. As my friend Rick is fond of saying, it's time to wake up and smell the kimchi.

The pictures were even worse than I expected. Her small body looked so fragile between the two large men who were slamming their cocks into her so violently. It looked like it had to hurt. But she wasn't fighting them. She was, in fact, quite literally eating it up. The look of lust on her face was hard to believe.

I wasn't totally surprised. I expected something like this. But I have to admit, these obscene images were even worse than I expected. I didn't expect to see her with two men. And I was taken aback by the violence of it.

It was apparently just exactly what she wanted, though. In those pictures where I could see her eyes there was no question that she loved what they were doing. In all the years I've known Paula, after all the times we've made love, I've never seen that look on her face when she was with me.

I suppose the look in her eyes answers any lingering questions. The sexual hunger was obvious, even as those two large cocks plundered her small body in one of the most violent sex acts I've ever seen. This was, for her, what was missing from our marriage!

I think that before I begin to tell this story I have to tell you a few things about my wife, our marriage, and how we got to this point.

My wife is a strange woman, though I didn't realize it at first. We met in college and for me it was love at first sight. I fell madly, desperately in love with her. She was then, and now, eight years later, she still is incredibly beautiful and extraordinarily sexy.

Paula is twenty-eight now but still looks like a teenager. She stands five foot six, weighs one hundred and eighteen pounds most days, and has an hourglass figure. Her breasts are a perfectly proportioned B cup and her legs seem to go on forever. Even standing right in front of you in a pair of tight jeans or better yet a pair of short shorts, they look like they must have been photoshopped!

She has naturally blonde hair and dark green eyes. I've become familiar with every square inch of her body and I don't believe there's a flaw anywhere to be found.

Though she's extremely intelligent she didn't finish college. She quit in her junior year when we married. She's very well read, extremely knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects and could have been anything she set her heart on becoming.

I hasten to add that I had nothing to do with her decision to quit school. I encouraged her to finish. But by that time I already had a high paying job lined up, as well as plans for starting my own company. At least in the beginning we agreed that she would be a full time housewife. If that didn't make her happy I had no problem with her going back to school or getting a job. I only wanted whatever it would take to make her happy.

Paula and I lived together for eight months before I asked her to marry me. It seemed as though we were living in paradise to me. That's why I was so shocked when she turned me down the first two or three times I proposed. I thought she loved me as much as I did her. I could have saved myself a lot of heartache if I had taken the hint. But her refusal only seemed to make me want her more!

I didn't understand why she kept turning me down. We seemed perfect together. She was the victim of a strict catholic upbringing and was a bit tentative, maybe even a little reluctant when it came to sex. But she seemed willing to learn and I was more than willing to be patient and show her that sex could be about a lot more than just procreation. It could actually be a lot of fun ... for both of us.

I thought she showed every sign over the months we lived together before the wedding that she was slowly loosening up and losing her inhibitions.

I apparently misread the signs. Either that or I was blinded to the truth by my unremitting adoration of that sexy creature. On the first night of our short honeymoon we checked in at the hotel. The bellhop brought our bags up to the room and left after receiving a substantial tip. I locked the door behind him and returned to the room to find her sitting on the bed with a serious look on her face.

Until that moment the day had been perfect. I didn't understand what could be causing her so much concern. I sat down beside her, held her hand and asked her what was wrong.

She was hesitant at first, obviously uncomfortable with the subject. But she stared at her hands and told me that she didn't want to live a lie. She didn't think it would be fair to me. She explained that she doesn't enjoy sex and didn't think it would be honest if she went through life faking it.

I was more than a little surprised. Up until her confession I was under the impression that she was getting over that. I think I'm an informed and concerned lover. I always made sure when we made love that one way or another, Paula enjoyed an orgasm. I've been blessed with a great supply of stamina and she often climaxed when we had intercourse, or at least I thought she did. When she didn't, I made sure that she had an orgasm in some other manner. I tried never to leave her wanting.

But our relationship wasn't just about the sex. I loved everything about her. We seemed to be in agreement when it came to just about everything. We like the same music and foods. We're both Liberal Democrats and we are both tree huggers; yes, I say all of that proudly. Caring about the future of our planet is a good thing.

Although we were in agreement in all the major philosophical areas, we quickly began to find things to fight about. We also learned how to fight about nothing at all. And I soon discovered that she has a real talent in one area of our lives. She turned out to be a highly accomplished world class nag. She manages to find fault with everything I do. She knows of a better way of doing everything I do and a better way of saying everything I say.

Another problem she has with me is that she bitterly resents the time I spend at work, especially when I was getting my own company off the ground and there just didn't seem to be enough hours in the day. And yet when we're together she does nothing but criticize. She couldn't seem to make up her mind whether she wanted me to spend my time at work or at home.

I later came to believe that it was a defense mechanism. Whether she does it consciously or not I can't really say. But eventually I figured out that the constant fighting was her way of keeping me at bay. We can't be affectionate and have a calm, quiet conversation when we're fighting or when she's nagging and I'm biting my tongue to keep from saying something I can't take back.

I also discovered that she suffers from extremely low self esteem. That was completely incomprehensible to me. How could anyone so beautiful, so sexy, and so highly intelligent suffer from low self esteem?!

I tried to get her to go to counseling, both for her low self esteem and for her sexual aversion. I offered to go with her. After all, I have a lot at stake in our relationship, too. But she insisted that she doesn't have a problem with the way she is.

I knew it wasn't that, though. She was just too embarrassed to talk to some stranger and divulge her innermost secrets.

During some of those increasingly rare moments when we were able to sit and talk like two mature adults I tried to discuss sexual fantasies. I thought if I could find out what turns her on I could turn our whole relationship around.

She steadfastly insisted that she doesn't have fantasies. I didn't necessarily believe her. But it was obvious that if she has them she has no plans to share them. Not with me anyway.

I began to understand something else about Paula as the years passed. Although she seemed to enjoy my company on her better days and could even be quite clingy when the mood struck, she didn't love me, though she would often say that she did 'in her way.'

Thinking back, I can't remember a time she ever said that she loves me without adding "in her way."

As I came to understand her better I realized that the real reason she married me was so that she wouldn't be alone. She has a terrible fear, almost a phobia of being alone and lonely. I firmly believe that she decided to quell that fear by finally accepting my marriage proposal. She probably could have had any man she wanted. But she didn't realize it. Either that or she suspected that I would be easier to control than the other men she knew.

There have been many times after our first few years together when I thought about leaving her, getting a divorce and starting my life over. I was stopped by several things. First, although I've built up quite a case of resentment for the pain she's caused me, a vestige of the incredible love I felt for her still remains.

That's probably a part of the second reason I couldn't bring myself to leave her, too. In her way she still needs me. It isn't the way I hoped for. And as I said, I'm convinced that she doesn't love me and never really has. But she would be lost if I left her. She'd be alone and that terrifies her.

Thirdly, I wasn't sure that I was ready to face all the rancor and all the mental anguish that are part and parcel of separation and divorce. And of course, what may be the biggest reason of all, I seem to have been suffering from a serious case of inertia.

I suppose none of that matters now, though. Our marriage isn't going to survive the thumbnails I'm staring at on my monitor or the recordings they represent.

I reached this point when I became suspicious of all the time that Paula spends on her computer. I'm not a computer geek. I possess the same computer skills that most of my peers do. I can exchange email and Google something as well as the next guy.

If I'm in the mood I can usually find some decent porn without too much trouble. That talent comes in handy since my sex life with my wife has dwindled down to about zero times a week. As beautiful as she is she just isn't worth the hassle.

It isn't that she turns me down. More often than not she does. Or at least she did when I bothered to make the attempt. But not always. The bigger problem is that when she's generous enough to allow me to make love to her there are so many do's and don'ts, mostly don'ts, that it just isn't fun anymore. Pillow talk for Paula consists mainly of "don't touch me there."

When we did have sex, and I say did because I've quit trying, I was conscious that she was only lying their counting the minutes, impatient for the distasteful experience to be over. I could have found more passion with a streetwalker.

One Saturday morning when she was out of the house I went to her computer room and did some investigating. Lately she has been spending an inordinate amount of time in her computer room and when I asked her about it she became defensive. It made me curious.

I know that there are people who can tell all sorts of things about a person if given access to their computer. I'm not one of them. But I'm smart enough to look at the browser history and find what sites she's been visiting recently.

What I found shocked me. All these years I've assumed that Paula was asexual. That was definitely not the case. I couldn't believe what I found when I went to the sites she's been visiting. Nearly every site I went to was a sex site, usually the nastiest kind of sex I could imagine; or a chat site where, I can only assume, she met other people online and discussed kinky sex with them.

I also looked at some of the pictures she's downloaded. She is apparently so certain that I won't spy on her that she doesn't hide things very well. Either that or she just doesn't care if I find what she's been keeping from me. To simplify things even more, she keeps a list of her passwords in a document right there on her desktop. Since I was there and snooping anyway I even read some of her emails.

I'll admit that when I first sat down to poke around I felt guilty about invading her privacy. I lost that feeling in a damn hurry! I was totally at a loss now. Apparently it isn't sex she doesn't care for, it's sex with me ... it's making love!

I found a huge collection of pictures that depicted women being raped and abused; violated in ways that were unimaginable to me. I found two files containing hundreds of short stories, all on that same subject.

But most incriminating of all, I found emails from men she has been in contact with; men who share her interest in those sorts of things.

It didn't appear that she had progressed to the point of actually meeting any of these men, at least not yet. I also found some incredibly raunchy chat logs she saved and in them she still remained anonymous, not yet ready to share her name and address. But there were several men with whom she seemed to be rapidly building up to the point of arranging an actual meeting.

I sat there for a long time, too astonished by what I'd found to form a rational thought. I stared at all the evidence, proof of things that I could never have believed about my wife. My first thought, once the shock that had me in its grip finally left me capable of thought, was that I had to tell her what I'd found. We had to discuss this. She would have to agree to get therapy now.

But soon enough I realized it wouldn't go down like that. If I told her I was snooping on her computer the argument wouldn't be about what I found. We'd fight about my invasion of her privacy and how she couldn't trust me anymore.

For the longest time I sat staring at the thumbnails for one of her picture files. I saw images of women being raped and tortured, having sex with huge numbers of men, being urinated upon and even having sex with dogs and various farm animals.

This is what turns her on?!!

I copied everything I found onto a thumb drive and returned her computer to the way I'd found it. I went to the garage and got the Harley out in the hopes that maybe a nice long ride would clear my head.

I rode around for a couple hours and decided to stop somewhere for a beer or ten and something to eat. I was trying to decide where I felt like going when it occurred to me that I wasn't far from my buddy Rick's house. Maybe I could get a free beer AND some free advice.

Rick was just finishing up detailing his bike when I pulled up. He offered me a beer and I watched him finish what he was doing and put everything away while we talked about nothing in particular. After he put his bike in the garage we went inside. He asked me if I was hungry and we ended up calling out for a pizza.

While we were waiting for the pizza he sat down and asked, "Are we going to dance around this all afternoon or are you going to tell me what's really bothering you?"

I took another big swallow of beer and struggled with that decision. I did want to talk about it. I didn't know what to do and I knew that I needed the opinion of someone who wasn't so emotionally involved. There's no one on this planet I'm closer to than Rick. I trust his judgment and I trust him to keep anything I tell him to himself. And a little honest conversation about what's bothering me is, after all, the main reason I stopped by his house.

But this would necessarily be a very embarrassing conversation. I was going to come out of this sounding like a huge pussy.

I admitted that I did want his advice. I told him that it would be hard for me to say what I would need to say. Before I could say more he said, "This is about Paula, isn't it?"

My friends all know Paula. They all liked her at first. You couldn't help it. She's beautiful and sexy and the first impression with which she leaves everyone is that she's the perfect woman. But that attractive facade begins to crumble quickly once they get to know her better and see us together. It never takes very long for my friends to begin to draw back from her.

But of all my friends who've made that transition, Rick is the only one who ever had the balls to ask, "When are you going to kick that ball busting bitch out and get on with your fucking life?"

Thinking back on that conversation I chuckled. Then I let it all hang out. I told him everything right from the start. He sat quietly and listened without a word, interrupting me only to pay for the pizza when it arrived.

I laid myself bare during that conversation and asked him what he thought I should do.

He didn't even have to think about it. He said, "You know what I think. You need to get rid of that bitch. She's killing you slowly, but she's killing you. I think you need to wait, though."

That surprised me. He's been advocating getting rid of Paula for years.

He grinned when he saw my confusion. He explained, "Your company is hot right now. You're making more money than you know what to do with. Do you really want her to end up with half of that? What the hell has that bitch ever done for you?

"You need something you can take to court. You need to show the judge what kind of freak she really is. You need evidence, more evidence than you have on that thumb drive you mentioned. In fact, I suggest you keep your mouth shut about this until she actually meets one of those guys she's emailing."

That made sense ... I guess. I got up and got us each another beer and then I asked, "What do I do? Hire a detective?"

He thought about that for a minute before answering, "You know that spy shop over on Park?"

I shook my head. I'd never heard of it.

"They opened up about six or eight months ago. They sell all kinds of neat shit, like hidden cameras and bugs. We need to go over there and talk to the guy. We'll tell him what we need to do and see what he suggests."

I wasn't keen on the idea of telling yet another person, a stranger no less, my marital problems. But Rick was right. I've worked my ass off to make a success of my company. All I've received in the way of support from Paula was whining about the time I spend at work or nagging me about everything I say and do when I'm home. I don't intend to toss her out on her ear without a nickel to her name. But I don't want her to get her hooks into my company. She doesn't deserve that.

Rick locked up and drove me to the spy shop in his pickup. There was one strange looking individual talking to the man behind the counter when we entered the store. We looked around while waiting for them to finish their business.

Some of the merchandise on display was just plain silly. But some of it was intriguing. It made me uncomfortable to learn that some of what we saw even existed. If I spent too much time in here I could get downright paranoid!

The other customer finally left and we approached the counter. The man behind the counter looked us over and I could see the wheels in his mind turning. Before we said a word he looked me over and I got the impression he knew why I was here. That didn't make it any easier for me to tell him what I was about to have to tell him about my personal life in order to get his advice.

He smiled and introduced himself as the owner, Clark Boyle. He's about my age and as we began to talk I found that he wasn't as weird as I feared. In fact, he was rather personable and I think that helped when he asked what he could do for us.

With Rick's help I told Clark my problem. He nodded and said, "I can help you, Mr. Thomas. Fully eighty to ninety percent of my business is helping people with problems like yours. I have a wide variety of equipment that you will find helpful."

From looking at his displays I already knew that he did. I responded, "Please, call me Parker."

Then I sighed and added, "I want your help. But you're going to have to take it slow. I don't know anything about this stuff."

He smiled reassuringly and said, "Not many people do when they first come in here. I'll get you through this, Parker. Don't worry about a thing."

It turned out to be almost too easy, and not nearly as expensive as I expected. The first amazing little gadget he sold me would be discreetly inserted into a USB port in the back of Paula's computer. She never looks behind her computer. The small device connects her computer to my computer via Blue Tooth technology. It will record everything, every keystroke, everything she says or does on her webcam, and every site she visits onto my computer where I can view it at my leisure or spy on her in real time.

He also helped me select devices to record her conversations on both our home phone and her cell phone. With that taken care of we began to discuss his incredible array of cameras. They came in just about every size and shape you could imagine. Despite their small size the better ones are even capable of recording in HD!

With his help I selected cameras for our bedroom, her computer room, the bathrooms, the living room, kitchen and even the foyer. He was so happy with all the money I was spending he even threw in a couple of cameras. He gave me one camera for my backyard and another one to record the outside of my house so that I could see the street and anyone who came to the door. They were all HD, they were all sound and motion activated, and most importantly, they were all wireless. Everything they detected would be recorded directly onto my computer's hard drive.

As an afterthought, I also purchased a relatively inexpensive recorder for her car. It fit under the dash. The camera attached to the heater duct and looked like nothing more than an oversized plastic fastener. It could catch anything that happened in the front seat and record any sounds in the car. Anything it recorded could be downloaded to a thumb drive.

I thought that with Rick's help I could probably set up most of the equipment. But I was concerned about installing the software and setting my computer up for all this input. After talking it over it was decided that for a fee he could be talked into installing everything. Rick offered to help and it was decided that I would take Paula out to a dinner and a movie tomorrow. While we were out they would install everything. Rick would come to my home and show me how everything operates the following day.

Everything went off without a hitch. I looked around carefully when Paula and I got home from the movie Sunday evening. I was afraid that she'd notice the cameras that were distributed throughout the house. I needn't have worried. I knew what they looked like and I couldn't find half of them!

I went upstairs while Paula went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I turned on my computer and saw nothing out of the ordinary. There were a few new icons on my desktop but nothing to arouse suspicion. It wasn't really a worry, though. Paula never touches my computer. She doesn't care enough about me to be concerned with what I do on my computer.

I started to check my email and then put my computer to sleep the way Clark had instructed me. It would have to be left on from now on. But an unusual icon started flashing on my taskbar and I clicked on it out of curiosity. It opened up to show a clear view of my wife in the kitchen. It was already working! I was looking at what it was recording in the kitchen.

Paula was sipping a glass of water and talking quietly, almost whispering on her cell phone! I turned up the volume and was able to hear enough to be curious. I couldn't wait to play back the entire conversation later. What I heard was bad enough, though.

She was talking to a guy named Vic. I don't know anyone named Vic.

I heard her ask him to tell her again what he wanted to do to her and what he wanted to make her do to him. She put her water glass down and while she listened to his response she began to caress her breasts, teasing her nipples over her clothing.

It was a lengthy response. I began to think that if Vic kept talking she was going to have an orgasm right there in the kitchen!

She finally said, "I want that, too, Vic. Soon, baby. I promise. But I have to go now. My wimpy loser of a husband is upstairs getting ready for bed. I'll call you at the usual time tomorrow. Goodnight, baby."

She hung up the phone and a shiver of excitement ran through her traitorous body. She finally sighed, turned off the lights and came upstairs.

I put my computer to sleep and went to the bedroom. Paula came in right after me and began to undress. It was only at that moment that it occurred to me that everything I do in the bugged rooms is being recorded, too! Every time I dress, undress, every time I use the bathroom everything I do will automatically be recorded!

That made me uncomfortable. But I reminded myself that I controlled the data. I'd be able to delete those recordings I didn't want anyone to see. It still made me uncomfortable. But if I got the results I was hoping for it would be worth it in the end.

We undressed and got ready for bed. We got in bed, turned out the lights and turned in opposite directions without speaking a word. It took me a long time to calm down and go to sleep. I had a lot to think about.

But it wasn't only me. I could tell that Paula was still awake for a long time. I knew what she was thinking about. She was looking forward to cheating on me with Vic. I guess the idea really excited her. I'm pretty certain that she was still awake when I finally drifted off to sleep more than an hour after we turned the lights out.

I arose at the normal time the next morning. I was once more acutely aware of all the cameras as I shaved, showered and most of all when I used the toilet. I could only hope that this wouldn't be a lengthy process. The sooner this situation was resolved the sooner I could make an attempt at living a more normal life.

I dressed and left for work, all without waking Paula. She never gets up before I leave for work. She has never offered to make my breakfast or sit with me while I have coffee. The happy homemaker!

Perhaps because I was so distracted this morning I was a little late leaving the house. I stopped at the usual place for a bagel and coffee. When I first started to come to the small diner I chose it because it's near my house and on the way to my office. More often than not I would run in, grab a bagel and coffee to go and head for the office. That was what I did this morning.

Lately I'm under a lot less pressure at work and more often than not I've been sitting down and relaxing over my first cup of coffee and my bagel.

I didn't pay that much attention at first. I'm married and it wouldn't be right. But lately one of the waitresses has caught my eye. I suppose that's being less than honest. Of course I noticed her. She's very attractive. But it isn't just that. She seems so genuinely friendly with all of her customers. She always has a warm smile for everyone. And since my marriage is beginning to collapse around me I didn't feel so guilty for noticing how cute she is.

Without making a point of it I've found myself sitting at one of her tables a few times but except to smile and exchange pleasantries we've never really spoken. Just seeing her smiling face in the morning seems to start the day off right, though.

Today, however, I only had time to smile and nod. She smiled in return and even though it was just an innocent, friendly smile I felt warmed by it.

As usual, when I arrived at the office there were a few messages and a few reports to go over. I was the first one in so I got the coffee maker started and did those things I needed to do to continue making my surprisingly successful young company prosper.

I don't do it alone, of course. I made some mistakes with my hiring in the beginning. But I learned from them and corrected them. Since then I've hired well. I have some very competent people working with me now.

I won't bore you with my routine. Nothing out of the ordinary happened at work that day. That was fortunate, because I found I was having trouble concentrating. The only thing on my mind was what I would find on my computer when I got home.

Just before I left the office that evening I got a call from Rick. Just like all of my friends, he won't normally come to my house while Paula is home. But these were extraordinary circumstances and we made plans for him to come over after dinner and show me how to access all the information that's now being collected and stored on my computer.

The look of disgust on Paula's face when I told her that Rick was coming over to help me with something on my computer was enough to make it worthwhile for me. That she so despised him pretty much guaranteed we wouldn't have to worry about being disturbed.

Rick arrived and Paula retired to the family room to watch her reality shows, though why in the hell they're called reality shows I'll never understand. We went upstairs and closed my computer room door.

He showed me how to access everything. I learned how to move any useful information being recorded to a file or copy it onto a disk so that I don't fill up my hard drive. I learned how to delete files and parts of files, and immediately deleted the footage of me getting ready for bed last night and everything I did this morning.

We started watching what was recorded today. Paula's day started at a little before nine this morning. I didn't expect to see much. I didn't get the impression that she had yet progressed to the point of meeting with any of the men with whom she is flirting on the internet and now on the phone as well. But I was curious to see what an average day in her life is like when she doesn't know anyone is watching.

Rick, on the other hand, had a more prurient interest. His curiosity amused me, but I guess I could understand. Paula is, as I mentioned, just as hot as she was when she was in high school and from the pictures I've seen I can tell you she was hot as hell back then. I saw no need to protect her modesty now. She seems bent on becoming a slut. Why should I care if Rick sees her ass naked?

It turned out to be an even better show than I anticipated. We watched her get up and remove her sleep shirt and panties. Rick watched her undressing and as she uncovered her perfect body he amused me by muttering obscenities under his breath.

She went to the bathroom. I suppose it sounds immature. But I've never seen a woman use the toilet before and I must admit I was curious. However, there wasn't much to see. She sat there with a bored look on her face for a few minutes, the sound of her urine splashing into the bowl was loud in the otherwise silent room but there was nothing to see. She wiped her pussy with a wad of toilet paper and flushed. For me the only amusement value came from the knowledge that I was invading her privacy. I probably should have felt guilty. I didn't.

Rick, on the other hand, stared at her exposed tits and quietly came up with every superlative in his vocabulary to describe them.

She brushed her teeth and returned to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and stared at the clock on her nightstand until a few minutes before nine-thirty. She picked up the phone and held it in her hand for several minutes. As soon as the minute hand landed on the six she dialed a number.

The first surprise for me came when someone answered and I heard her telling some guy how horny she was and what she wanted him to do to her in the most obscene language I've ever heard come out of her mouth. I didn't even know that she knew some of the words she was using with her potential lover, if lover is the proper term in this instance.

I soon learned that she was talking to Vic again. It was obvious from what I was hearing that she's close to taking that next step and finally meeting someone, and that someone is going to be Vic ... whoever the hell he is.

But it was the next shock that had me sitting there beside Rick with the same open mouthed gape on my stunned face. After telling Vic how badly she wanted to suck his cock and let him fuck her throat before he fucks her cherry ass, she reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out her little, plastic, bullet shaped vibrator, stretched out on her back and began to masturbate while she listened to her potential lover on the other end of the line, probably telling her what he was going to do to her when he finally got his hands on her.

I've discussed masturbation with Paula on several occasions. Or at least I tried to. She insisted that she never has and never would masturbate. I tried to talk her into it in the hopes that it would cause her to loosen up. I even bought her that little vibrator she was using. She told me at the time that she thought it was demeaning and disgusting and insisted that she would never use it.

Rick and I watched as she masturbated to several increasingly vocal orgasms. I couldn't wait to hear the other side of that telephone conversation.

They finally hung up the phone. After she caught her breath, Paula took a shower and got dressed. Rick was really disappointed that the show was over but he cheered up when I offered to provide him with a copy of any interesting video footage I recorded until this all came to an end and she was out of my life.

We saved that footage into a file and fast forwarded through most of the rest of the day. We slowed down to standard speed again when she went to her computer room. We watched her check her email and then check a couple of sites from the favorites list on her browser, apparently looking for someone to chat with. She must not have found what she was looking for. After about fifteen or twenty minutes she shut it down and went downstairs. She made half a pot of coffee and toasted an English muffin.

We fast forwarded again while she was eating breakfast. She watched some television after she ate. She took a nap in the early afternoon. After her nap she returned to her computer room and got back on her computer. She visited several adult sites. There were half a dozen of them and they all required her to log in. She was already a member of each one. Her computer logged her in automatically as soon as the site opened on her browser.

The sites all seemed to have themes. One of the more disgusting sites was all about sex with animals. Another was dedicated to gang bangs, women being roughly taken by, in some cases, huge numbers of often very well hung men. The other four sites were devoted to women in bondage, usually while being raped and physically abused.

Paula downloaded a couple dozen photographs today and saved them on her computer. Most of them were from the last two sites she visited showing women suffering terrible abuse.

There was another phone call with Vic after her nap. She didn't masturbate this time. But she told him how anxious she was to worship his big, beautiful cock and let him humiliate and abuse her.

It wasn't until she started supper that it occurred to me that she did absolutely nothing constructive all day today. I wondered if today was an aberration or if most of her days were spent this way.

With Rick's curiosity about what Paula looked like naked and my curiosity about how she spent her day satisfied we turned to the audio recordings. We listened in on several phone calls Paula made, including the one she made last night after we got home. This time we got to hear both sides of the conversation.

When I heard Vic's deep, gravelly voice I could almost picture him. I could tell that he was an older man and not very well educated. It was also readily apparent that he could read Paula like a book and knew just how to play her.

The things we heard were disgusting. Vic told her that he was going to fuck her hard and share her with his friends. He promised to take hundreds of pictures and post them on those nasty sites she enjoys visiting so much on the internet. He was even thinking of selling her ass to make a little extra money.

Her response?

"Oh yes! Make me your whore, baby!"

He talked about tying her up and beating her with his belt. He planned to torture her tits and he was really looking forward to pissing in her ass after he fucked it.

She seemed to think that was exciting, too.

But the thing that really got her going was when he described his horny dog and told her how big the beast's cock is. I couldn't help wondering as I listened, how many pet owners actually know the size of their dog's erections?!

He told her he was going to make her put on a show for him and his friends, fucking and sucking his nasty dog.

Did she gag, scream, hang up the phone? Oh no. She groaned and panted, "That sounds so fucking hot!"

Even though it was obvious that up to this point it has been all talk I could hear the anticipation in her voice. Before long she was doing to be doing this shit for real with some guy she has yet to even meet face to face.

I was becoming increasingly furious with Paula. Now I truly understood why she couldn't bring herself to talk to a therapist. There was no way she could have told a mental health professional about all the strange and disgusting things that turn her on.

On the other hand, she doesn't sound like she wants to be any other way than the way she is. She doesn't want to get her perverted fantasies under control. She wants to experience them.

But if these perverse fantasies are the reason she can't be happy with me she should have told me. She should have just said that we weren't compatible and put an end to my suffering. I don't deserve the shitty way she's treated me over the last eight years.

I was just about to shut everything down when a flashing icon at the bottom of the screen told me that Paula was calling someone. Of course it was Vic. We listened to more of the same nasty pillow talk for about ten minutes before we heard Paula plead, "Please, Vic. When can we do it for real?"

I don't think that I've ever before been so aware that I could hear someone grinning! But when he answered her I heard him grinning in satisfaction. He replied in an off handed manner as if he was in no hurry to use her, "I suppose I can come over in a day or two. I'll need to try you out, see if you're worth a fuck before I start letting my friends fuck you. Call me in the morning at the usual time and I'll let you know."

She gasped and exclaimed, "YES! Oh god yes! I'll be good for you, Vic! I'll do anything you want. I know it's going to hurt but I don't care. All I can think about is being your slut."

He sounded so bored when he replied, "Yeah. Sure, babe. Whatever. Call me."

They said goodnight and hung up. Once again I started to shut down but Rick said, "Wait. Let me look at something."

I moved over and watched in amusement as he went back to the HD video of Paula lying down and masturbating while talking on the phone. When it ended he quietly exclaimed, "Fuck! I'm sorry, Parker. But if she's going to be spreading it around I have got to get some of that!"

I shrugged and said, "No skin off my ass. If we can arrange it before I kick her ass out of here you can fuck the skank until you're cock falls off. But after listening to the things she plans on letting Vic do to her, I don't think I'd care to stick my dick in her. I never thought I'd say that. But Jesus, Rick. She's going to let that creep and his friends fuck her. She's going to let him whore her out. She's even going to fuck his dog! Do you really want to fuck a sick cunt who lets herself get fucked by a dog?!"

He grinned and replied, "I'll make her wash it first. But damn! Look at her! She may be all fucked up on the inside. And I can't stand the bitch. You know damn well I never could. But you can't deny she's fucking hot. I wouldn't kiss her. And I don't want to talk to her. But I'd damn sure like to get my hands on that body of hers."

"It's your dick. But I don't plan on fucking her again. I don't see why we can't work something out for you before I kick her ass out on the street, though. Maybe you can just rape her. I get the impression that would turn her on."

He chuckled and said, "As much as that sounds like fun, I have no desire to go to jail over the bitch. Now blackmail, on the other hand. That suits me just fine. It's a damn shame we can't bug this Vic guy's house. I'd like to see what happens when she goes there."

I thought about that for a moment and finally suggested, "We have his phone number. It's local. I wouldn't be surprised if Clark knows how to find out his address. I doubt if it would be very hard to talk him into putting some cameras in Vic's house. He really gets off on this spy shit."

Rick smiled and said, "Give me Vic's number. I'll drive over to Clark's store now. If he's still there I'll email you when I get home and let you know what he says."

Instead of going to bed and reading as I do most nights I waited up for Rick's email. While I was waiting I revisited some of those sites that Paula visited today. I had already recorded her user name and password. They were the same for each site. After signing in, I did a little reading to get a better idea of what it is that turns my wife on.

I'm embarrassed to admit that some of what I read kind of turned me on, but not much of it. Most of it was far too extreme for me. What I found hardest to understand was why this sort of abuse turns some women on. I wasn't sure I understood what they got out of it. More than a few of the contributors to those sites were females. Why would they want to be humiliated and abused and even hurt? I guess I'm a lot more naïve than I realized, and not nearly as well informed.

Some of the pictures I stumbled across showed women who were allowing men to disfigure them as sex play! I saw pictures and video clips of women who were tied up and their breasts were pierced by dozens of long skewers. One woman submitted, apparently willingly, to having her nipples nailed to a board!

I had to leave that site. I was becoming ill. But as I navigated to the next site I tried to imagine what it was about that situation that appealed to my wife. Despite the evidence that she craves that sort of treatment, I just couldn't picture her doing those things.

The next site was more of the same and I quickly moved on to the site where people, a surprising number of whom are women, talk about and post pictures of themselves having sex with animals. I looked at one very attractive young woman sucking on a dog's surprisingly large erection and tried to imagine Paula doing that. She won't even suck my cock!

I couldn't take anymore. I closed my browser and spent a little time working on a project I brought home from the office this evening. I did that until Rick emailed me and gave me Vic's address. I looked it up on my map program and found that he only lives a few miles away. That seemed like a huge coincidence. I would have to ask Paula how she contacted him before I threw her out.

In his email Rick said that he waited for Clark to close up and they drove over to check out Vic's house. Clark believes that as long as Vic isn't home and his huge Rottweiler is out in the backyard, getting in and hooking up half a dozen cameras will be child's play. He also said that he described Paula to Clark and promised him a piece of ass if we could arrange it.

Again, I have no problem with that.

I decided that I needed to know more about Vic. It was too late to call Sam, my second in command. Instead, I'd go through my normal routine in the morning and call him from my car after I leave the house to tell him he's in charge.

I was going to drive over to Vic's house and see if I could follow him to work. It might come in handy, especially if I could find out his schedule. I saw nothing wrong with learning all I could about the man who was going to fuck my wife under the mistaken impression that he'd be doing it behind my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.