Her Little Sister
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

When I awoke the next morning, Donna's head was on my shoulder. Her arm was around my waist, and her leg was thrown over mine. Her pussy was prickly against my thigh. It felt wonderful. The touch of her sleeping body made me shudder with pleasure. Her eyelids fluttered.

"Mmmmmhhh," she said sleepily, and snuggled even closer to me. Her hand drifted down my body to find my throbbing erection. "MMMMMhhh!" she exclaimed in delight, stroking her discovery softly.

I was glad she was being gentle, because my dick had been through a lot the night before and I was just a little bit sore. I felt sure her pussy must be at least equally sore, and her asshole too, after all we had done together. She had been insatiable for experience. If she had heard of it, she wanted to try it, and she encouraged me to try things she hadn't ever heard of. I think we may even have made up a few things neither of us had imagined before. No doubt about it, Donna was the most curious, the most inventive, the most sexually audacious woman I had ever met. Who would have thought it? Not even Donna, I felt sure. But once released, her spirit of sexual adventure recognized no limits.

This was certainly one well-fucked former virgin.

"Do you want to?" she asked, holding my stiff prick and looking up at me with her flashing eyes.

Who hesitates to answer a question like that? But I did. "I'm pretty sore," I said, "how about you?"

"Mm-hm," she answered. "That's how I know it wasn't all a dream."

"Oh it definitely was not a dream," I said. "I could never have dreamed all that."

Suddenly Donna let go of my dick and began feeling around on her backside. "You didn't really... ?"

"Of course not. I used an ice cube."

"I feel so silly. You scared the piss out of me!"

"I can't believe how brave you were."

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "I think I must have needed that. I think I must have needed to learn that I can face my fear."

"What do you have to be afraid of?"

Donna propped herself on her elbow and looked at me seriously. "You don't know." she said.

"I can guess," I said.

"What?"

"Your dad."

Donna shoved herself up to a cross-legged sitting position. Knowing how important this must be to her, I struggled to look at her face instead of her exposed pussy.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"I didn't. I don't. I just have an impression."

"Dad is pretty hard on all of us," Donna said. "I think he may knock Mom around some. He won't let her work outside the house, and he doesn't let her make any decisions. He has to be in charge." Donna lowered her head and whispered, "And he spanks me and Allison."

"Often?"

"All the time, for any little thing. He makes me pull my panties down. Once he made me take all my clothes off and he whipped me with his belt. And you know what else? Sometimes when he spanks me I can feel him getting hard."

"Has he ever... ?"

"No, he's never touched me ... like that."

"God, Donna!"

"But you know," she said softly, "sometimes it gets me hot. I'm scared and I'm hurting and I'm hot all at the same time. And I hate it! But I didn't think I could stop it. Now I know I can. Thank you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.