Her Little Sister
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Debbi answered the door Thursday night. She gave me a quick, slightly self-conscious kiss and said Donna would be ready soon. "Allison is out on a date," she said.

"Out on a date?"

"She told me 'fair is fair.' But I don't think you have anything to worry about. Allison and Dexter have been friends for a long time, but just friends. She invited him to a movie."

I wasn't so sure. Dexter had never been out with this Allison before.

Then Donna made her entrance ... and what an entrance! She was wearing strappy high-heeled shoes with no hose and a tailored two-piece suit. The tight skirt curved in under her butt to cup her delightful ass and then, mission accomplished, quit. It made her lean legs seem to go on forever. Above the skirt she wore a short jacket that buttoned once just above the waist. It would have been sexy enough if she'd worn one of those flimsy camisole tops under it, but she didn't. The only thing in that neckline was neck. And boobs. Did I forget to mention boobs? As she came sashaying into the room those boobs were dancing in her décolletage. The nipples stayed out of sight, but not much else. That outfit would not just stop traffic, it could stop hearts. Seriously. When this girl made up her mind to get sexy she didn't just go halfway. I think Debbi was taken aback by her older daughter's new appearance, but she did her best not to let it show. She told us both to have a good time and tried hard not to watch her daughter's sexy butt twitching in that micro-skirt as we left. Well, I thought, it's not like she didn't have fair warning. She knew we were going to try to awaken the sexy side of Donna.


We had trouble eating our meal because of our constant chuckles as we watched almost every male in the place maneuver for a closer look at Donna. When we first got there, one waiter dropped a tray full of food as his head literally snapped around to look at her. It was fun. Donna was enjoying herself and the effect she was having, and I felt proud that she was with me. I wondered if I should feel strange that it was really my second date with Donna, while Allison and I had never been out on a real date? But suddenly I forgot about Allison and I just about dropped my fork. Donna had slipped out of her shoe and shoved her bare foot up under my trousers to caress my shin. She grinned at the expression on my face as she ran her toes up and down my lower leg. I gulped as I realized for the first time that the shin could be an erogenous zone.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe. Everybody's acting so funny. I'm having the time of my life." She removed her foot from my leg and leaned across the table, offering me quite a generous view in the process, and she said softly, "Seeing all the men looking at me like that is making my pussy tingle."

She leaned back again and scooted her butt forward in her chair. And then I felt her foot again, bumping against my upper thigh on its way to the seam in my crotch. I'm afraid I was having a pretty obvious reaction to her caresses and her sexy talk and the view of her tits, and she felt it.

"Little Bobby seems to be having a good time too," she said, and she clasped her toes around the lump in my pants. "Little Bobby likes being out with Donna, doesn't he?"

Little Bobby was getting bigger by the second. "If you don't stop that I'm not going to be able to walk out of here," I whispered.

"Oh, I think everybody in here probably knows you're hot for me," she murmured in a husky voice I had never heard from Donna before. To my relief, she removed her foot and leaned across the table again. "You are hot for me, aren't you Robert?"

"You just felt the evidence," I croaked back.

"But I want to hear you say it. Say you're hot for me."

"I'm hot for you!"

"Say what you want to do with me."

"Not here," I said. "Please!"

"Then I'll say what I want to do with you. I want to take your big prick out of your trousers and suck on it. Would you like that, hmmm? I want to feel it all over with my hands. I want to taste what comes out of it."

What had we created here? The Donna I knew would never have said things like this.

"Has Little Bobby gone down enough for us to get out of here now? My pussy is getting so juicy I'm about to make a wet spot on my dress."

Oh god. The answer was no, because her dirty talk had me more excited than ever. But I didn't care. I wanted to be alone with Donna right now. So I said, "Let's go," and got up to take her arm.

"Oooh Bobby!" she cooed as she saw the bulge in my pants. "My, my, you are a disgrace."

I'll bet everybody in that restaurant saw my condition, and as Donna moved toward the exit beside me, that pert and tempting ass rolling inside her tiny skirt and those heavy tits tumbling around in her little jacket, I'll bet everybody in that restaurant understood. And Donna, Little Bobby and I finally made it to the parking lot. The minute I closed the driver's door, Donna was all over me. Her cleavage was pressed against me and her mouth covered mine in a passionate kiss delivered with moans and sighs and broken at last with gasps from both of us.

"What was that?" I asked in amazement.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time," she said. "Want to do it again?"

"Most definitely," I said, "but maybe not with an audience." I gestured to a quartet of departing diners who had stopped on the way to their car to look in our direction.

"Lake Road?" Donna suggested.

"I haven't been to Lake Road in years," I said.

"Oh, you've been there before, have you?" she said coyly. "I never would let a boy take me there."

Lake Road was a long, dark stretch of perimeter road with lots of places to pull off along the lakeside. It had been a popular spot to make out for years.

"Please," she said, "take me there now. I want to go."

I'd say she probably wants to come too. Well, this was her date, I decided. I would let her call the shots.

We found a spot of our own among some trees, and I stopped the car. I looked at Donna and wondered if she might be having second thoughts. But somehow in the tight quarters of the Chevy's front seat, she managed to throw one leg over both of mine and squeeze in front of the steering wheel to face me, straddling my thighs, grinding her pussy against my crotch, and pressing my face into her chest. No second thoughts, I guess. I could take a hint. I unbuttoned that one button, spread the coat wide, and went to work on those tits. I was careful at first, thinking her nipples might be so swollen that they were uncomfortable, so I approached the target gradually. She was moaning with impatience as I kissed down inside her cleavage and then up over the tops of her breasts, one after another.

"Unnhh, unnhh," she cried.

I ran my tongue around the base of a nipple and she caught her breath sharply. I closed my lips around the rigid bud and she cried out. I flicked my tongue over the nipple and she began gasping. Gentle works, I thought, but I have a suspicion Donna meant what she said last night in the kitchen. I closed my teeth on the red and swollen tip of her tit, and not too gently.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Oooooh, sweet Bobby! Bite me!"

So I treated the other nipple to a taste of the same. She was gasping and moaning like crazy, and I could feel a wet spot on my pants from her pussy. She had either soaked through her panties or she wasn't wearing any. After what she heard from Allison, I'd bet she wasn't wearing any. Time to find out. I swung her out away from the steering wheel and laid her back on the bench seat. Couldn't do this in a modern car, I thought, as I pushed my hands under her skirt to start them dancing along her inner thighs. I stroked her lightly with just my fingertips all along the tender flesh below her pussy. She moaned. I could tell from the beseeching tone in her voice that I was making her impatient again. Good. Time to make her beg for it. Continuing to torment her sensitive skin, I said, "What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, touch my pussy, please. Please touch my pussy!" she gasped.

"Do you want my fingers in your cunt, huh, is that what you want?"

"Oh, yes, I'm so wet for you. I'm hot for you. I'm burning up. Touch me! Ahhhhhh!" This as I finally allowed my fingers to brush against her pussy lips.

She wasn't lying. She was wet for me. And, just as I suspected, she was naked under her skirt. I stroked one finger along the length of her slit, spreading her juices and parting her inner lips. At the top of my stroke I let my finger brush over her little hooded clitoris.

"Oh, that is so ... so ... Ooooooh! Oh! Oh!"

I was making little circles all around and over her clit with the finger I had lubricated with her own juices. She was trembling all over.

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"Put your finger in me. Oh! Oh! Put it in me please!"

I stroked my middle finger down to her opening and gently parted the lips around the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh yes. Now! Now!"

Gently I probed into her opening, wondering if I would find it blocked. She was tight, oh so tight, but she was lubricated so generously that my finger slid smoothly inside her. Soon it was buried all the way to the last knuckle, and I knew I would not take her maidenhead.

"You've done this before," I said.

"Uh huh ... unnh ... unnh! Just ... one ... time. It hurt before!"

I'll bet, I thought. "And didn't it make you feel good?"

"No, it just hurt and I screamed and Peter took his hand away and there was blood all on it and I think he got scared. I know it scared me."

I was gently probing around inside her hot, slick passage, and she was squirming around on my hand. "What about now?" I asked.

"Oooooh it's so different. This is better than ... better than anything!"

I was probing for that spot I had heard about but never actually located. I knew about where it should be, but I guess it's not always there on all women.

"Aaaaaaaeeeeehhhh! Oh! My! God! Ooooooh! Oh! Bobby!"

Yeah, right about there, I thought, as my touch almost sent Donna through the roof. I removed my finger and stroked her lips gently. She was panting now and her juices had soaked my hand.

"Did you come, Donna?"

"No. Not yet. I don't think that's what that was. I'm still all on edge. But that was just so ... It felt so ... not like anything else. Or a little like I had to pee or something, but ... Hey, I didn't pee on you did I?"

"No, I don't think that's what this is on my hand." I raised it to my nose. "Nope, this is pure essence of Donna perfume." I licked my finger.

"Oh, how can you do that? That's so dirty," she said. I licked another finger. "That's so dirty and so sexy!"

"What do you want me to do next?"

"Hey, when do I get my turn?"

"I thought this was your turn, baby."

"No I mean when do I get to see your cock?"

She scrambled to her knees, reaching for my zipper. She ripped it down and stuck her fingers inside my pants searching for my prick. Her search was getting painful, so I released my belt and buttons and lowered my zipper to give her more room. She found the waistband of my briefs and tugged. It wasn't easy, but she managed to stretch the waistband and pull it over my fully erect cock. It gets that way when I'm driving a woman into a sexual frenzy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.