Her Little Sister - Cover

Her Little Sister

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Wednesday night was a fine, warm, late-spring evening. Allison was wearing a tight white T-shirt and a short denim mini-skirt. Her long, elegant legs were bare, of course, and on her feet she wore open, low-heeled sandals. She looked very sexy as she answered the door with a conspiratorial wink.

Debbi wore conservative shorts and a loose white shirt. When she turned just right against the light I could see the outline of her bra-clad tits ... a substantial, opaque bra. She just wasn't in the seduction game tonight.

But I could hardly believe it when I saw Donna. She had chosen to go barefoot, and she was wearing the shortest, tightest pair of cut-offs I had ever seen. The shorts were cut all the way up to the pockets in back, and the bottom slopes and creases of Donna's magnificent ass were on clear display. And that's not all. The front of those tight shorts just molded her pussy, clearly outlining the lips of her cunt. She couldn't possibly have been wearing panties. But it was the top she chose to wear that shocked me the most. It was a cut-off man's undershirt, the athletic kind with straps. And it was just barely long enough to cover her bra-less breasts. Most of the time. But if she leaned just right, or stretched just right, the tight material pulled high enough for a clear view of the rounded undersides of her heavy, swaying tits. And the armholes were large enough to offer enticing glimpses of the sides of her breasts nearly to the nipples. This was not the Donna I had known. But she commanded my attention, all right. Even as sexy as Allison looked, even with all I felt about her, how could I possibly take my eyes away from the show that Donna and her body were putting on? And she knew I was looking. She caught my eye and flashed me an impish grin, full of the life and energy that made her so appealing. But Allison finally caught my eye as well, and with her lips pressed together she managed to convey a signal too.

"Not so fast," it said.

So I somehow found a way to pay at least a little attention to Allison and Debbi and the excellent steaks that Debbi grilled. But I still spent a lot of time looking at Donna. And when we had finished eating, Donna insisted that I had to help her with the dishes.

The kitchen was spacious enough, but it seemed like Donna never had quite enough room when she squeezed past me. There was lots of bumping and sliding contact between body parts as we worked. Allison and Debbi discretely left us alone in the house, and when all the dishes were put away, Donna and I somehow found ourselves in a corner of the kitchen not visible through the big sliding glass window that opened to the outside deck. There was a bowl of fruit on the countertop, and Donna took a banana from it. She half peeled it, and she said, "You have to stand right there, Robert, in case anybody looks in."

And then in one fluid motion she pulled off her top and set it aside. And she began to caress her breasts with the banana. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen, and I ... turned away. Like a gentleman I turned to face the window.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.