Her Little Sister - Cover

Her Little Sister

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Monday morning Allison's mother answered the door, and I just stared. I had met Mrs. Price a week ago, but a week ago Mrs. Price hadn't been wearing a little black bikini. She was taller than Allison and shorter than Donna. She had light brown hair streaked with brightness that could have come from the sun or a clever hairdresser. Her eyes were hazel. There were tiny crow's feet at the corners. But otherwise her face was smooth and her skin was clear and tan. No makeup. Her tits were smaller than either of her daughters' ... an A-cup I would guess. Her belly was almost flat, with only a little roundness starting below the navel. Her long-muscled legs were just on the lean side of voluptuous. She had painted toenails.

"Uh, Mrs. Price," I said, realizing I had been staring for what seemed like a long, long time.

"Debbi," she said with a dazzling smile that said she enjoyed being appreciated. "Come in, Robert. Allison's going to be late. She just called and said the interview went well and now she's supposed to meet the division manager. That will probably take at least another hour."

"Uh, okay."

"I was just about to go out on the deck to get some sun. Would you like to grab something to drink and join me?"

"Uh, okay."

Her ass was wide and womanly, but still high and shapely. Her cheeks spilled out of the sides of her bikini bottom, suggesting that she bought the suit so the top would fit, and the bottom wasn't quite up to its job. No ripples, no dimples marred the silky surface exposed by the bottom of that tiny swimsuit. A taut, enticing little wobble as she walked. Fascinating!

Following her to the kitchen I was thinking, Mrs. Price ... Debbi ... is a babe!

"I'm drinking wine; would you like some?"

Partially recovering from my state of shock I said, "No, thank you, a Coke is fine for me."

She pulled the tab off a can of Coke, then filled her glass from a half-empty bottle of Chablis.

I felt awkward for a while, talking with Debbi on the deck beside the pool. Somehow I felt like a kid again. Maybe it was because this was the mother of the girl I had just fucked a couple of days ago. But it didn't take long for me to feel more comfortable. Debbi had some of her older daughter's quick liveliness and some of her younger daughter's earthy sensuality. It was a potent combination. All in all, it gave her a vibrant, youthful manner to go along with the youthful body her tiny swimsuit revealed.

We were sitting in the shade in a couple of sling chairs with a table between us. Over near the pool, out in the sun, there was a mat with a towel spread over it and a bottle of tanning oil beside it. Debbi finished her wine and said, "I hate to see such a nice, sunny day go past without taking advantage of it. Would you mind helping me?"

"Sure," I said, not really sure at all what she meant.

She got up and walked over to the mat by the pool. I watched the wobble and felt my dick twitch in my pants.

She stretched out on her stomach; then she untied the bikini straps across her back and around her neck. Setting them aside, she looked over her bare shoulder at me and said, "I have trouble getting the oil on evenly all over my back. Can you... ?"

"Oh, sure," I said, hoping there wasn't too big a bulge in my jeans as I got up from the chair. There had been another sizable twitch as I pictured my hands roaming over all that exposed skin. Was this an innocent request, or was there something else going on here? Surely not! I guess I was about to find out.

"The oil is over there." She rolled slightly over on her side as she gestured toward the bottle of tanning oil, and I caught a partial profile of her breast. I knew where the oil was, and I thought she should have known I knew.

I knelt down beside her and began spreading the oil over her shoulders. Her skin was warm in the sunshine, and the oil flowed easily beneath my palms. I kneaded her firm muscles as I spread the oil, and I thought I heard her sigh a little. Getting bolder, I said, "It'll be easier to get on evenly if I ... if I kind of straddle you so I'm right over your back."

She didn't answer, so after a moment I swung my leg across her thighs and knelt over her, just below her lovely butt. I wasn't touching her below the waist, but my dick could feel the heat rising from her skin even through the fabric of my Levi's. And my dick was responding. My hands were moving down onto her back now, and as they moved to the outside of her body, I wondered how close I should come to the sides of her breasts. Well, I thought, any skin I could touch the sun could touch too, so I spread the oil everywhere I could reach. The first time my fingers gently brushed against what was obviously boob instead of back, I felt her flinch a little. But she didn't say anything. So I continued, working the oil thoroughly into her skin. I was down to the slimness of her waist now, then down to the base of her spine, and there was the top of her bikini bottom. She seemed to be almost dozing in the sun, her bare back glistening with the fresh coating of oil.

I decided to start from the other end and work my way back up, so I moved down to her feet, with their pretty painted toes. I rested her foot on my thigh and took those toes in my hands, massaging them with my fingers as I rubbed them with oil. I pressed my thumbs into the ball of her foot, working on the muscles there. She had small, delicate, high-arched feet, and the skin inside the arch was thin and supple.

My dick was getting uncomfortable in my pants.

I did the other foot, and then her calves, feeling the way the skin covered the firm muscles so tightly. There wasn't much fat on this woman.

I stroked the long muscles of her legs.

And then I was at the top of her thighs, and the only unprotected skin left was on the cheeks of her ass. Somehow as I worked my way up her body, I had drawn closer and closer to her, until now my thighs were touching her upper legs and my butt was resting lightly just above her knees. She still seemed oblivious to everything I was doing, her eyes closed, her breathing deep and regular. Coating my palm with oil, I gently stroked upward from her thigh and onto her partially exposed ass. And I felt her shiver.

I knew that shiver! And I felt a thrill right down at the bottom of my balls, as I knew what she wanted me to do now. With one hand I gently pulled the fabric of her bikini away from her skin. And I moved the other hand slowly but firmly up under the cloth and pressed it against her pale bare flesh. And I felt her muscles begin to move beneath my palm. She was grinding her pussy against the mat below her. She still hadn't opened her eyes or made a sound, but as I slowly slid my hand out from under her bikini, I thought I heard a faint groan of protest.

Little did she know, I thought. Hooking my fingers in the top of her brief bikini bottom, I pressed my lips against her back, just above the cloth-covered cleft of her ass. Feeling no resistance, I began peeling the bikini off of her bottom, following just behind the retreating fabric with my kisses. She lifted her hips a little to help me, but as soon as the fabric had cleared her pussy, she was pushing her now-naked cunt into the towel again. After a few final kisses right at the creases where her ass met her thighs, I pulled her garment all the way down her long, slender legs and threw it aside. Coating my hands again with oil, I began to massage the gleaming-white globes of her ass. Then I drew an oil-coated finger down the cleft to rest on the wrinkled rosebud of her anus. Her breathing had become noisy now, and as I applied a gentle pressure against her asshole, she could not stop the moan that escaped her lips. Slowly her sphincter muscles relaxed, and the tip of my finger was inside her. More pressure and the oil-coated digit was fully enveloped up to the last knuckle, lubricating her as it entered her completely. She was gasping now, and she lifted her hips up off the towel she was lying on. I slid my other hand between her thighs to find her pussy. My fingers found it hot and juicy and entirely hairless. You can't say this family isn't full of surprises, I thought.

I slid my middle finger into her cunt and found her clit with my thumb. Stroking that straining nubbin softly, I wiggled the finger I had in her pussy and also the one in her ass. Now she cried out, and I discovered that my two fingers could feel their opposite motions inside her.

"Your dick!" She had trouble speaking with all the gasping and groaning and grunting she was doing now.

"What?" I wasn't sure I heard her right. I was pretty excited myself.

"Your dick ... in me!"

"Turn over," I said, pulling my hands away.

"In my ASS!" she cried. And she pulled her knees up and her elbows in and lifted her ass into the air.

"HURRY!" she shouted, heedless of any neighbors who might have been listening on the other side of the fence.

Quickly stripping out of my shirt and jeans, I coated my dick with tanning oil, put its head at the entrance to her asshole, and pushed. As I increased the pressure, I felt a sudden yielding, and my dickhead popped inside.

"Yesss!" she cried, and I could feel her sphincter clutching me just below the ridge at the top of my shaft. Slowly I pushed my lubricated dick forward in her lubricated tunnel until my balls were resting just behind her pussy. And I felt her fingers brush against me as she reached down and began frantically stimulating herself. She was holding herself up on one elbow now and her small, firm breasts were hanging free just above the towel. I reached out and my hands found her turgid nipples.

I began to hump her ass and she began to moan and that's when we heard the voice.

"Robert! I can't believe you're fucking my mother in the ass."

I froze, and my dick began to wither. Debbi gasped in shock this time, not in passion.

"Is it fun?" the voice asked.

"Allison!" I cried.

"Butt-fucking sure looks like fun. Mother, is it fun?"

"Allison, you know you aren't supposed to talk like that," Debbi said with an attempt at indignation. Maybe some people can carry off righteous indignation with a softening dick in their butt, I don't know. But it wasn't working for Debbi. Her face was flaming with shame at one end, and at the other end her ass was still squirming against me in arousal.

"I'd like to watch Robert humping your ass. Would you like that, Robert?"

Allison walked up behind me and cupped my balls in her hand, squeezing them gently.

"Mmmmph," I said.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt your balls?" And she began to run her fingertips lightly all over my scrotum. My dick was getting hard again inside Debbi's asshole.

"Allison, what are you doing?" her mother cried.

"I'm stroking Robert's balls, Mother, can you feel it?" And Allison moved her hand forward to touch her mother. "Why Mother, it feels like you've shaved your pussy!"

"Allison ... unhh ... unhh ... what ... are you ... doing!"

"Now I'm playing with your pussy, just like you were doing when I first saw you. Does it feel good?"

Debbi was squirming hard now, panting in her passion. I put my hands on her hips and began moving in and out of her ass again. It was too much for Debbi.

"Oh, yessss!" she cried out in complete capitulation. "Do me ... do me, honey ... do your mommy!"

I could feel Allison's cool arm against my balls as she reached beneath me to finger her mother's pussy. And then she leaned those wonderful soft breasts against my back. She kissed the nape of my neck and then she took the lobe of my ear in her teeth and flicked it with her tongue. And all the time her body was rocking back and forth with me in time to my butt-fucking rhythm.

"I hope this isn't like too totally kinky for you," she murmured, and then she thrust her tongue into my ear.

"Ahhh!" I said, pumping away even harder.

Debbi wasn't silent all this time either. She was moaning and groaning and gasping with pleasure.

And then I felt the pressure of Allison's tits lift off my back. What? I wondered. But then I understood, as her blonde head slipped between my thighs and she slid on her back up underneath her mother's cunt.

"Oh, noooo ... Honey no ... No you ... can't, you ... you ... you ... unhh ... UNHHHH ... YESSS!" And Debbi screamed in surrender to a tumultuous orgasm with her daughter's mouth clamped to her pussy and her daughter's tongue teasing her clit.

It was too much for me, and I came too, shooting spurt after spurt of sperm into Debbi's ass.

Debbi collapsed onto Allison and I collapsed onto Debbi, and then there was a muffled "Hey!" from the bottom of the pile.

So I rolled off of Debbi and Debbi rolled off of Allison and there we were ... two naked bodies with a fully clothed teenager between us.

Nobody said a word as the three of us caught our breath.

Then Allison sat up. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she sniffed at her mother's juices.

"I meant to tell you, Mommy, I'm a bad girl now. But I never dreamed that you might be a bad girl too."

"I know I should feel ashamed for what I did but I don't," Debbi said. She was almost glowing. "I feel bad and I feel great! But you, Allison. What can I say to you?"

"Say I helped make you feel good. That's all I wanted to do. Robert taught me what wonderful things his lips and tongue could do to me, and I just wondered what it would feel like to do it to someone else. You looked like you could use some help, so..."

"You and Robert..."

"Yes, we had sex Saturday night. It wasn't Robert's idea. I started it. But we finished it together."

"Whew, this is a lot for me to adjust to all at once," Debbi said. "I don't know what's happened to me all of a sudden."

"I know. Me too. Can I ask you something Mom?"

"What, honey?"

"When did you shave your pussy?"

"That ... oh that was this morning. I was just shaving for my bikini and then I shaved off a little more and a little more, and I just got so horny, and I was drinking wine, and then Robert ... and then..."

"I think that's just about where I came in," Allison said. "Look, would anybody mind? I mean, my clothes got kind of rumpled, and I'm the only one wearing anything." She looked questioningly at me and then at her mother.

"Mind if you..." Debbi looked her daughter up and down. "Well I..." She looked down at her own naked body. "Well I guess..."

"Good. I'll be a lot more comfortable." And Allison began stripping off her clothes.

And pretty soon I was sitting there with two naked women and I couldn't help making comparisons. Allison with her angelic face, her compact young athlete's body, her high, soft breasts, her long, luscious legs and a light growth of neatly-trimmed hair on her pussy. Her mother longer and leaner, despite her more womanly shape, her body also firm and trim, her tits small and fine, drooping only slightly despite her age. And her glistening bare pussy. She certainly had nothing to be ashamed of, sitting beside her naked teenaged daughter. They were both lovely, and I wondered how I got to be so lucky.

My dick was starting to show its appreciation, but I don't think Allison or Debbi noticed. They were looking at one another with curiosity and wonder. This had to be a very strange experience for them. For the present I was just a forgotten bystander.

Debbi reached out and touched her daughter's face. She ran the back of her fingers lightly down Allison's chest and across one marvelous tit. "When did you get to be so beautiful?" she asked. "You've turned into a real woman."

"It's fairly recent, but yeah, I'm a real woman now. And you! I never knew you ... you know."

"I never did ... before."

"And wow ... taking it in your ass!"

"Well Eugene has a vasectomy and I'm not on the pill and it felt really different when it was my own idea."

I had the feeling it was a bit too much for Allison to take in all at once, but I heard everything Debbi said. A hazy picture was beginning to take shape in my mind.

Allison concentrated on the part she did understand. "Mo-om! You made me and Donna get on the pill even when we told you we weren't doing anything."

"And I was right, too, wasn't I?"

Allison dropped her eyes. "Yeah, I guess so. At least about me. But I think Donna's still trying to be Daddy's good little girl." She gave a wicked giggle and looked up at Debbi again. "But Daddy's in New Delhi for two weeks on that engineering contract, and Donna has no idea what she's missing, does she?"

Debbi and Allison exchanged a meaningful look, woman to woman.

"Hey, what a coincidence," I said. "I just started a two-week vacation."

It was a spontaneous decision. I had the time coming. I could start it whenever I wanted.

That got their attention back to me all right.

"Hmm," Debbi said speculatively, reaching out to touch my growing prick.

"Hey wait a minute," Allison cried. "Don't I get a turn?"

"Of course you do," I said, and I turned to kiss her, trying to ignore her mother's presence. It was an awkward kiss, a little tentative, as if it were okay for Debbi to know I had sex with her daughter but not okay for her to know the tenderness I felt for Allison. It occurred to me that I had not kissed Debbi on the lips, and there wasn't much that was tender in what we had done with each other.

Allison was looking at me with a pout of disappointment on her face. "You know we can do better than that," she said.

So I tried again and it was much better. Much, much better. I lost myself in the experience, and I was moaning into her mouth and stroking her hair and her cheek. And she was right there with me, crushing her breasts against my chest, softly quivering under my lips and my touch, and when it was over she clung to me, her breaths coming almost like sobs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.