Her Little Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Allison knew I would be waiting outside the theaters, and I was. I almost didn't recognize her. Her long, darkish-blonde hair was bound up in some sort of braid or bun, and there were glasses on the bridge of her nose. She was wearing a long-sleeved white blouse and a short black pleated skirt, with high-heeled shoes and no hose. The effect was totally contradictory, and extremely erotic. The bound-up hair, the glasses, and the long-sleeved blouse created a prim-and-proper impression that added years to her apparent age. But that short pleated skirt, and those luscious, long bare legs, set off perfectly by her high-heeled shoes, were blatantly, overpoweringly sexy. She looked like Venus imperfectly disguised as a spinster schoolteacher.

I saw her before she saw me, and as I struggled to control my suddenly pounding heartbeat, she turned and smiled. And seeing that smile I was lost. No resistance was possible. Before I could say a word she was pressing herself to me, planting a quick kiss on my mouth and saying, "I'm glad you came."

Splitting the difference between her proper top half and her sexy bottom half, I put my arm around her waist and guided her toward the exit from the mall. I felt her breast pressed against my arm as we walked, and I was surprised to discover she wasn't wearing a bra underneath that crisp white blouse. Not so proper after all.

I held the door for her when we got to my classic Chevy, and when I sat down behind the wheel she moved over to sit close up against me. She was a talented temptress, this Allison. As she slid across the seat her short skirt somehow rode up even higher on her alluring thighs. She didn't bother to pull it down again.

"Let's go to your house," she said.

As I moved the car into traffic I discovered only one of my hands was on the wheel, since my other hand had somehow found its way to her nearest naked knee. And from there up and down her naked thigh, just barely grazing the edge of her skirt, which just barely covered her cunt. By the time we got to my duplex apartment her butt was twitching against the seat cushion and she was breathing just a little more quickly. And I was having lots of trouble concentrating on my driving.


As I turned to lock my apartment door behind us she was unbuttoning the first few buttons on her blouse. Her first words to me inside my apartment were, "I need to feel your hand against my skin here."

And she pulled open the top of her blouse.

Instantly obliging, I slid my hand inside her opened blouse and felt the yielding silky softness of her breast beneath my fingers contrasting with the jutting erectile hardness of her nipple against my palm.

"Put your hand where you put it this afternoon," she said, with a catch in her voice.

Sliding my other hand up under her skirt, I was once again surprised at her boldness. She wasn't wearing any panties. She quivered in apparent ecstasy as I caressed the smooth firmness of her ass.

"The zipper's at the back," she murmured.

The sound of her zipper was extraordinarily loud in my quiet apartment as I loosened her skirt and dropped it to the floor.

She herself shrugged out of her blouse after unbuttoning two final buttons. She loosened her hair and set her glasses aside. And when she stood naked in her high heels she said, "Now it's your turn!"

I pulled off my shirt as she unbuckled my belt and yanked down my Levi's. As my pants dropped to my feet and my already rigid prick bobbed into sight she said, "My, my ... somebody else who doesn't wear any underwear."

And when we stood naked facing one another it just seemed natural for me to lift her up off the floor with my arms under her shoulders and knees. She giggled and wriggled and put her arms around my neck and I thought, without realizing I was speaking my thought aloud, "Just how did all this happen?"

Suddenly serious, Allison looked up at me and said, "Because I wanted all this to happen." She kicked off her shoes. "And now I want you to kiss me and carry me to your bedroom!"

Her right tit was pressed against my chest as I carried her down the hall. Her nipple felt as hard as a ball bearing. As I laid her on the bed, she looked up at me with a strange, almost pleading expression on her face.

"Am I a naughty girl for stealing my sister's boyfriend?" she asked in an exaggerated baby-doll kind of voice.

This was not the time to tell her I wasn't exactly her sister's boyfriend. This was a time to go with the flow, so I gave her the answer she seemed to expect.

"Yes, you are a naughty girl."

A quick intake of breath. "Should I be punished for being such a naughty girl?"

There was a hopeful thrill in her voice that told me what I should say.

"Yes, I think you should be punished."

"Do you think you should spank my naughty ass?"

She continued to find new ways to shock me. I was thinking as fast as I could just to keep up with her.

"Bend over my lap!" I ordered.

She obeyed my order eagerly, and I could feel her pubic hair as the very top of her pussy pressed painfully but thrillingly against my swollen dick, bent down beneath the weight of her.

"Tell me when you think you've been punished enough," I said, still just feeling my way through this situation.

"Punish me hard," she panted.

Tentatively I slapped her naked buns.

"Harder!" she gasped.

I slapped her harder, hard enough to leave a red mark on one of those glorious globes.

"That's right," she cried, "spank my naughty bottom!"

So I spanked her, again and again, until I lost count of the number of blows. I knew I wasn't seriously hurting her, but somehow the feel of my palm against her firm, hot flesh and the sight of her reddened backside jiggling tautly from each of my blows was having a surprisingly erotic effect on me. Maybe it was my awareness of her reaction. I could feel her pubic hairs becoming drenched with her own juices, and I felt a drop of fluid oozing out of my dickhead in response.

"Tell me I'm a dirty little slut being naked with you!"

"You're naked in my bedroom and I'm slapping your ass, you slutty girl!"

"Ahhhh!" she said. "Yessss!"

She was pumping her cunt against me now, making an emphatic grunting noise with every blow I gave her.

"You're shameless," I said. "You started to seduce me right under your sister's nose."

"I know! I'm wicked! Spank me! Ahhhh!"

Finally, in response to some inner signal only she could understand, she said, "Enough!"

Her entire ass was red and quivering and radiating heat, and her pussy had been rubbing back and forth across my erection since the first few blows. As she looked up at me, I could see that her face and throat were flushed as well.

"Now ... you have to kiss it ... kiss it ... and make it feel better," she gasped, as she scrambled over onto my bed to lie on her stomach.

Still trying to adjust to the rules of this strange game, I placed a pillow under her to raise her ass up in front of me for my attention.

And then I went to work to comfort her. I couldn't imagine what she could be getting out of being spanked, but she was obviously highly aroused. The air was heavy with the scent of female juices ... and male sweat too. I started kissing her ass, little wet kisses all over her abused buttocks. And I swear she reacted to each and every one of them with a sigh, a shiver, a moan or a quiver.

This girl has one super-sensitive backside, I thought.

Did I dare?

Why not? This was already so far beyond anything I had ever imagined. I extended my tongue and, starting at the base of her spine, I dragged it down into the crack of her ass until it reached the tight little ring of her anus.

"Ohhh!" she said. "Umphhhh! Ahhh! Yes!"

Okay, so she likes it. What next? There was a little musky taste around her asshole, but it wasn't bad. Actually, I kind of liked it. Experimentally, I ran my tongue around the edge of her sphincter a couple of times.

"Ohhh! Pu-lease!" she cried.

This wasn't so bad so far, so here we go! Clenching my tongue into as rigid a tool as I could, I suddenly thrust it all the way into her asshole. She went wild.

"Oh, god! Oh, Robert! Fuck me! Fuck me! I've got to have you fuck me!"

Well, with all the attention I had been paying to young Allison's pleasure, you might think my own arousal had faded. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was throbbing like a big bass drum. My dick was harder than quickset concrete, redder than the red, red rose. And bigger than I could ever remember. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that turns me on more than arousing the passion of a beautiful woman. Her passion becomes my passion; it's just that simple.

Allison flipped herself over under me, and suddenly I was face to fleece with her pussy. Her cunt hair was darker than the hair on her head, more brown than blonde. A neat little triangle. She must keep it trimmed along the edges for her swimsuit. Her outer lips were spread; her inner lips were swollen and glistening. Her clit was poking pertly through the thicket of her pubic hair. Her juice was flowing. I couldn't resist.

Ignoring the insistent demands of my cock and her own chants of desire, I buried my face in her pussy.

"Noooo!" she said, even as her body pulsed against my lips and my tongue. "I don't want to come this way! I want you inside me!"

And so I pulled my face away, slid my body up against hers, and placed my lips, glistening with her own juice, against her mouth. Kissing her urgently, I moved my pelvis until the head of my dick was pressed against her fragrant vulva. She reached down to help me find her opening, and her outer lips parted.

She was hot and she was moist. She was crying out in her passion. I pushed forward a little and then I stopped.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.