Happy Endings
Chapter 12: Make Up

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Make Up - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Kevin's lips touched mine softly.

"Are you, I mean, are you ok?"

"I don't know," I honestly replied, knowing him meant was I ready to be touched after the attempted rape.

He nodded and rolled, taking me under him as he went. His eyes never left mine.

"If..." He started.

I merely nodded.

He kissed my eye lids softly, so softly it was a butterfly's touch. His gentle soft touch was enough to allow me to relax completely. He wasn't going to hurt me. Kevin stayed up on his elbows, hands relaxed by my face. It was my hands that were exploring his body, pushing his shirt up and out of my way. There was no rush, no hurry, not even a goal. His kisses touched each bruise on my face. His warm breath met mine in as our lips and eventually our tongues enjoyed a slow sensuous kiss.

The doubts in my mind hushed and my world narrowed down to just feeling. I could feel his fingers around my ears a very light tickle. The back under my own fingers was warm, his flesh taunt over muscle. I felt my heart quicken and liquid heat rush over my own flesh.

Kevin pulled back and stared into my eyes, his own eyes were bright, intense.

"It's ok. Really." I managed in a whisper, the tips of my fingers sneaking just a bit under the waist band of his Levi's.

He didn't want to hurt me so soon after the attempted rape. This was different. This wasn't bringing up a nightmare of feelings. If anything he was washing away and replacing them.

Kevin watched my face for a long moment, I'm not sure what he saw beyond the bruises but he finally nodded. When his head dipped again it was to attack my neck with tiny bites that made me shiver. Goose flesh popped out on my skin and I made a small noise.

"You're bad" I whispered in his ear.

"Hm" came softly from under my chin as he worked his way to the other side of my neck.

"But don't stop." I added a second latter bending my neck and lifting my chin out of his way. I felt his body chuckle and he continued this soft assault until he reached my ear. The sensations he caused there actually caused me to giggle and wiggle under him.

Thinking if he wanted to play that game I ran my hands over either side of his ribs as lightly as I could, slowly. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it, his body too had risen in goose bumps.

"Minx." He said releasing my ear and diving lower to my collar bone, one hand had somehow worked it's way between us and was rising my shirt.

"You know what they say." I said trying for a matter of fact tone but only obtaining a breathless sigh.

"Hmm?" His hand had now found my breast, still covered by it's bra. It didn't matter, the nipple responded instantly.

"Ah." The feelings he was creating to seemed to reach to my toes. "Um." what had I been saying? Oh! "All's fair in love in war." I ended my thought with another shiver, my breath tickling his ear as my tongue flicked out to taste him.

Kevin rolled to free one hand better, sliding off of me and more onto the bed. My shirt was now rucked up and he was looking at my pink bra. I glanced down and could see the nipple through the material myself. I felt him reach under me and pop the clasp, which was my cue to sit up a bit and remove both shirt and bra. I smiled up at him when my head touched the pillow again.

I frowned. "What?" He was looking at my breast with a look of anger.

I looked down, following his gaze. Oh. The bruise from the bite mark was still vivid on my breast. I struggled to reach my shirt, to hide it, hide myself from him, instantly ashamed of it. Of me. "I'm..." I pulled my shirt over my chest, beginning to shiver now, again. "I'm sorry, I..."

Kevin took a firm hold of my wrist, stopping me from arranging my shirt. He kissed me, stopping me from apologizing.

"I was there. Remember?" Kevin whispered. I remembered. "Relax, ok. Just relax."

Kevin started again, kissing my chin, again kissing my neck. This time his hand was working on mine. He tangled his fingers in mine, his hand and mine locked together he curled them to his chest.

He then raised his head up and looked me straight in the eye. There was a sly grin on his face when he moved our hands, lowering them over our bodies. He released my fingers and pressed my hand to his groin. His cock was hard, a rock solid bulge contained and controlled only by his jeans. Without a word he was kissing me again. With my fingers I cupped his sex, hard and throbbing in the denim, for this moment it was mine, he was mine. I scratched my short nails over the fabric and the tiny popping sounded loud in the room.

Kevin smiled at me, "The zipper is easier."

"Smart ass." I whispered back with a wide smile, my eyes twinkling.

His fingers tugged on my shirt, a question, a command. I nodded and the shirt was tossed away. This time he ignored the bruise and concentrated on my nipple. I concentrated on the tight jeans and the damnable button holding things from my touch.

"Kevin." I sounded frustrated to my own ears. My head was back, breasts thrust upwards towards his mouth. My fingers fumbled ineffectively at his buttons.

Kevin ignored my pleading, he was making a feast out of my breasts. While one breast was being suckled the other was cupped and lifted, a thumb dancing over the nipple. His mouth covered the other nipple, his tongue making lazy doughnuts around the areoa, but never really touching my nipple, saving that for last, enjoying it when I finally gave up on his fly and merely clutched at his shoulders.

"I love your nipples." He managed with a mouth full, somehow this sounded so erotic.

I was wet, no I was flooded. I wanted him so much.

"Your nipples aren't like many large breasted females." He was now licking the underside a very sensitive spot.

"Oh?" I licked my lips and tried again. "Made a ... a ... study of it have ... you." I finally got out.

"Well." He pinched my nipple with his fingers, pulling it gently upwards, watching it as he released it and it jiggled back into place. "I've seen magazines and the like." A hot tongue licked the nipple he'd just pinched. I groaned. "Yours..." He cupped one heavy breast in his hand. I looked down as well, watching as he jiggled it lightly. "The nipple area is small, normal for a smaller breast, but small for these." he licked the nipple in question again. I rolled my eyes with a groan. "At the same time they are..." He pulled on it again, watching as he did so. Then he changed tactics. He pulled the pinkish skin marginally and pushed. He repeated this making me feel almost milked. "They can get long when erect and they seem so sensitive."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.