Happy Endings - Cover

Happy Endings

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 7: I'll Be Back

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: I'll Be Back - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

The first thing I was aware of was the fact my back was hurting. The second was this huge sweaty head laying on my bared breasts. I smiled.

"Kevin." I said and pushed him a bit. "My back, the pillow."

"Hm." He said and with what looked a mighty effort he rose and I was able to pull the pillow out from under me, leaving the towel wisely. He laid back where he was, hot and damp on my chest.

I laughed feeling his head bob with my laughter. White teeth flashed when he playfully nipped my breast.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Get up." I laughed again.

"Can't." Was his one word reply which was keeping me laughing.

I kissed his forehead. "Well my dear, you no longer smell of flowers. Sweaty man, and sex, definitely sex."

"Hm." He said.

Which of course set me to laughing again.

"Wha?" He asked, eyes closed.

"You sound like a cave man." I petted him, smoothing back his hair.

"It's God's little joke on us all. Men wanna sleep after sex, and Woman wanna cuddle and talk." But there was a smile on his face when he said it.

I laughed harder.

"You're gonna make me sea sick." Kevin said laughing himself now and finally pushed off of me to sit up.

I straightened up, putting my breasts back into their rightful domain. Sundress I may be wearing but I never went far without a bra.

"Duck." I instructed and my thighs protested as my legs tried to close, their muscles having had enough for one day.

I sat up and tugged the skirt over my knees. My hair, I knew was a mess but I ran my hands through it anyway and managed to tug out a few of the knots. Looking at Kevin, he sat with his head back on the sofa, his eyes closed and his pants opened, but things were tucked back into place just the same. Thinking maybe I could sleep after all; I leaned towards him and laid my head on his lap, my ankle carefully placed. There, content, I was asleep in seconds.

"Jill." A voice said from very far away. I sighed.

"Jill." A voiced sing songed in my ear and an insect was trying to land, I took a lazy hand and batted it away. The surface under my cheek moved. I frowned. The gnat was back. "Jill."

I blinked. Not an insect, Kevin. And he was laughing softly. "Wake up sleepy beauty."

"Ugh." I groaned, my body was stiff and sore in a dozen places or more. I moved to sit up and winced, my ankle had been forgotten for a brief moment.

"Kevin?" I asked still stupid from sleep.

Kevin stood up, slowly, moving like he too was sore. "It's late."

I looked around the room, the lengthening shadows told me it was late afternoon.

"Patricia should be here soon, right?" Kevin reminded me.

My body reminded me of the rest. Sitting up straight at last I felt the need to clean up from our afternoon as cool wetness squished between my legs. A very unpleasant sensation and I couldn't help but wiggle up my nose.

"Yes and you're right." I rubbed a hand over my face attempting to erase the last of the sleep.

"I'll take the upstairs bathroom can you make it to the one down here?" Kevin asked heading for the stairs.

"Yeah." I said more than happy that he understood.

Once more clean and looking groomed I straightened up the living room, as best I could on one ankle and flipped on the tv. Kevin and I were seated chatting comfortably when Chaos entered the room in the form of my daughter.

"Mom! Mom, I got to see a horse have a baby, it was all yucky and gross but really cool, and it stood up and it's gonna be named Trooper cause our troop was there and..."

"Filly?" Kevin asked.

Patrica blinked, I wasn't sure she'd seen him sitting there.

"Girl or boy?" He asked again.

"I know what a filly is, and yes! She's got a white star on her nose and..."

Thus with an audience she was entertained and I excused myself to go make dinner, once more doing my one legged bunny hop across the room. I was keeping it simple, hamburgers I thought spying the thawed ground beef I'd took out a day or two ago, I'd have to use it anyway. I slid frozen fries onto a cookie sheet.

I was thinking to myself how domestic everything looked. How easily Kevin had slipped right in and filled a void. Whoa wait a minute. He's not filling any void! I thought to myself as I flipped the burgers over. He's merely ... What?

"Pat, wash up and come set the table." I raised my voice to be heard.

"Ah Mom..."

"Come on, I'll help." I heard Kevin chip in.

He's merely what? I asked myself again. A one night stand? A new friend? I'd think a bit more than that. A ... what in blazes is he? I sliced a ripe tomato, I didn't care for them but Pat loved them.

"Don't forget the buns." I reminded her.

"Yup. You put ice in the glasses." Pat delegated Kevin's chore. "Mom can I have tea tonight?"

"Nope. Milk. I'll bet you had soda all day today hey?"

"She never lets me have any fun." I heard her say to Kevin as she passed him the glasses.

"Oh Yeah, today was fun ... you still want ice?"

"It was." I heard the smile in her voice and thought to myself, yeah it was. She shook her head to the ice.

In no time we were sitting down to a comfy dinner.

"I can't wait to get back to school this year and tell everyone about the new foal." Pat continued on about her day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.