Happy Endings
Chapter 6: Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Afternoon Delight - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

We spent most of the day on the sofa getting to know one another. Kevin made sure to get dressed when his clothes were dried he didn't want to appear too comfortable when Patrica came home. I wasn't sure if she knew he'd stayed the night, if so where he'd spent the night. I wasn't going to be giving her any reason to start asking questions.

"You washed it all in one load?" I started laughing.

"Yeah, want me to do yours?" he said with a grin sitting back down.

"I'll pass. Jeans, briefs and polo in one load." I shook my head.

"I wasn't going to make 3 loads with one thing each now..."

I snuggled back into his side.

"Careful now, flower scented soap, shampoo and now my detergent, you're gonna start smelling like a girl soon." I said inhaling deeply. There were the flowery scents, yes. but more. Something of his base scent that just said, Kevin.

"I could do worse."

"Oh?" I said, "Planning on mucking out the stalls?"

"Hardly." He said with a grin I was beginning to know well. "I could smell like you."

"Me? I already smell of all of that." I protested.

"Hm."

He was kissing my neck now, once again pushing the strap off of my shoulder, only he didn't stop there.

"I do." I said meaning the scent of flowers.

One of his hands was sliding up my thigh, creating delicious shivers over my body, combined with the air conditioner, goose bumps broke out on my arms.

"Oh, that's nice." I said tilting my head, allowing him access to my throat. My nipples began to harden, I could see them through my strapless bra and sundress. Kevin leaned stronger against me, pushing me side-wise, till I laid back on the far arm of the sofa.

"Hm." Vibrated through my throat, I was really beginning to enjoy that sound he made so well. His lips moved south and his fingers moved north. "Here." With a duck he pulled my leg over his head and rested it on the back of the sofa, where the ankle was safe and out of the way.

"Kevin!" I protested pushing the cloth of my dress between my legs. He ignored me and continued his track south. "Kevin." I said again, I hadn't bothered with panties this morning, thinking them just a hassle with the ankle and the sundress easier and I figured he'd go to work and..."Ohh..."

His hand had just discovered that fact.

"Yes." He whispered, his mouth kissing my belly button through my dress before continuing still south. "There are most definitely other things to smell like."

"Oh!" The sound came out more like a quiet pop as my body instantly tensed and alert.

The hem was raised and a soft kissed landed on my pelvic bone. When his wet tongue dipped between my folds every bone in my body turned to liquid mercury.

"Oh." This time the sound was a long sigh followed by "Yeah."

I felt him chuckle and didn't care.

He used both hands to open me then, looking down at my sex as it was displayed for him. His eyes were hooded and hid behind lashes. I felt myself flex in waiting for him, and knew he saw it. I wasn't aware I'd moved but both of my own hands were now on my breasts, pulling them out of the sundress and bra. His head lowered and I groaned at his touch. There is no other touch like the touch of a lover's tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.