Happy Endings - Cover

Happy Endings

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 5: Hello

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hello - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Reality came crashing back with a knock at the door.

"Mom?" Patricia inquired.

Kevin and I both jumped like it was a gunshot!

"Wh..." I started and cleared my throat. I tried again. "What Hon?"

"You ok? How's your ankle, why's the door locked, can I have Cap't Chrunch?" Pat started firring off question after question, never pausing for a breath.

"Ankle's fine, Yes go get breakfast" I said loudly cutting her off.

"K. Billy said not to worry, he'll cover it all today and..."

"Ok, thank you." I said in a tone that really said 'that's enough'.

We both listened as the footsteps ran down the hall and thundered down the stairs.

Kevin had moved off of me and was laying down, eyes closed and hand laying over them as if to keep them that way. Before I could think of anything to say the footsteps came running back up.

"Mom, Mom, Mom..."

"Yes?" I tried not to hiss in frustration.

"Jamie's mom's coming over, she's taking us to the scout's day at the park, remember, today we're working on our badges, I'll tell her you can't come cause of your ankle. K mom?"

"Yes." I smiled, relieved that she'd be out of the house and I would avoid any questions. "And Pat, take tend dollars out of my purse, just in case, Ok?"

"Yeah! Thanks mom." Pat was already running down the hallway.

I felt the bed move and turned to look at Kevin. Now both hands had covered his face and his body jerked just a bit. Slowly the hands slid down over his face and I saw he was laughing, as quiet as he could.

What could have been very awkward was dissolved with that chuckle. He held an arm up and out, with a smile of my own I curled up against his side.

After a moment I said, "Kevin?"

"Hmm?" Came the contented reply.

"I have a problem." I said in a flat voice.

"Oh?" I felt his body tense a bit.

"Yeah." I said flatly again before laughing. "I gotta pee. And you're not allowed to carry me!"

While he was laughing I rolled off my side of the bed and took the sheets with me, they made a much longer toga than the towel had.

"Modest? You?" He laughed as I tried hopping from one piece of furniture to another, my foot held off the floor.

I ignored him and firmly shut the bathroom door. Relieved at last, I made the mistake of looking into the mirror. Having gone to sleep with my hair wet it was now a mess again. And with the liquid now messy on my thighs ... ah what the hell, I turned on the tap and worked my way into the shower.

I wasn't surprised when he joined me.

"Morning." He said taking the soap from me.

"You're bad." I said with a grin.

"Bad?" He asked with a mock grin. "I'll have to work on that then."

And he did. Right then and right there, the soap became a tool as he worked on it, and on me. My body receiving a slippery sudsy demo of just how he planned on working on it. I wouldn't have thought it possible to become so aroused so quickly. But I did.

My breasts, with nipples hard again, heavy and feeling larger than normal were coated with the clean scent of flowered soap. Over my waist now flatten by hard ranch work. His arms surrounded my body washing my back as I clung to his front, holding on for balance. He washed my shoulders and trailed down over my spine making me feel somehow long and lean. His hands moved to my ass where he gripped each cheek pulling and kneading, one soapy hand pressing between them to clean even my spinster, that clenched at his touch.

Aroused again, my lips and teeth pulled at his chest, kissing, sucking, tasting and yes biting gently. Between us a soapy hand cleansed and explored the lips of my sex, washing and titilizing me till I felt almost dizzy. He bent and washed my thighs, I could only cling to his back. Moaning softly. My breasts once again held his attention, he was gazing down at them while his fingers toyed with both nipples. I looked down to watch, his hands looked large and darkly tanned against my pure white skin.

That hand now rose up, cupping around my neck, lifting my chin for his kiss. Soap, aided by gravity and water continued to add to my arousal as it slid with a sinuous tickle down my body.

I captured the soap from his slippery hands.

"My turn." I said with a smile.

I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

"But I think I should see what I'm doing. Help?" I asked, beginning to lower myself to my knees, careful of the ankle.

Kevin helped, aiding me to kneel in the tub. His only semi erect, was before my eyes for the first time. I soaped up my hands and then cradled his sex. I rolled his balls around in my palms. My fingers reaching behind, slippery and stroked that sensitive area just beyond his scrotum before his anus. Things were beginning to come to life. Soapy and very slippery my fingers finally wrapped around his penis and stroked him a few times. He began to fill, to harden more. Reaching finally, behind him I took my soapy fingers and did clean his anus then. It was his turn to moan.

Water from the shower was falling over my face, over him, rinsing us both. I know he expected it, waited for it, but still, when my lips captured the tip of his cock I heard the intake of breath above me. That small sound was my reward. I loved it.

I looked up and his eyes were glued to what I was doing. What an erotic thing it is was to know he was watching me. I licked him. I stroked him with my hand. My other hand stroked his thighs, his ass, his balls, anywhere and everywhere I could reach sending pleasure signals through out his body and mind. All the while I never stopped with my mouth. The swollen head of him I'd take into my mouth, quickly, several times before licking under the length of him. My tongue would trace the rim of the head, pausing at the underside to make small circles.

"Woman- Please, I can't stand." He said.

I ignored him and cupping his ass took him as deep in my throat as I dared, holding my breath and swallowing. He groaned and let his head fall backwards. It was still a while in coming yet, I knew, he'd cum twice already and I didn't let up on him. Finally I placed the tip of my finger in his ass and that was the trigger. He held onto my hair and throbbed into my mouth, pulsing while he ejected that salty sticky reward for my own good behavior.

The shower was growing cooler, we'd been in a long time. He shut the water of and leaned back on the cold wall.

"You're gonna kill me." He said softly.

I laughed. I felt wonderful, alive, and ... wonderful.

"Hey Hero?" I asked, beaming up at him.

"Anything." He promised, no questions asked.

I laughed again.

"I don't think I can make it to my feet, the tub isn't easy on knees and with the ankle..."

I was a bit embarrassed. At 38 the mind may be young the but the bones liked to complain.

"Oh." He made a shocked little sound, and helped me to my feet. "Better?"

"Yes, thank you."

He kissed me.

"I don't suppose you have an unlimited supply of towels here in the bathroom hey?"

Oh. I'd used the towel last night and now...

"I know, in the hall closet right?" He grinned remembering last nights linen directions.

"You can't go out there!" I thought of Pat.

"I'll be careful, wait here."

"But! But!" I stood in the tub dripping and shivering. The only thing I could do is hope he wasn't caught. He came back, quickly, baring two towels, one around his waist, and one held out to me. This I took.

"Now out." I said smiling. "I need to get out of the tub, get dressed and I need to do it on my own." Trying to be stern and failing.

But he bowed and left the room.

Oh My God! I thought to myself. What had I done? I stared at myself in the mirror. A bit late for second thoughts, but they were there! In spades!

"But would I take it back?" I whispered to the dripping lady standing in front of me, looking thoroughly satisfied and glowing, lips a bit swollen and redder from kisses. "Hell no." I smiled broadly and so did my reflection.

I was content to brush my teeth and get dressed. It was plain I wasn't going to be doing any ranch work today and put on a breezy sundress. It fit the mood. It wasn't till my hand was on the doorknob of my room that it dawned on me, I wouldn't take it back, but would he? What if he was regretting it? I was almost 40 after all. And had an ex-husband and a kid and ... oh no. He was the one who started it all, jumping in the water like that ... and ... Ah shut up! I told my mind and hopped out into the hallway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.