Happy Endings
Chapter 3: Jill Fell down

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jill Fell down - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Kevin..." I began, with no idea what I meant to say, then hiccuped.

"Burp. Each time you hiccup burp. It always helps me." Kevin advised.

He found my boots with a very short search. Did the man have the eyes of a cat? Actually, now that it was full on dark I could see better. I wasn't sure how that worked. He was shoving my boots into the bags on his saddle.

"Now then." Kevin said looming over me, Jack's reins in his hand. "Ready?"

I gave him a hiccup for an answer, followed by a soft forced tiny burp.

"Right." Kevin bent over and hoisted me to my feet with ease. "Ok?" he asked, keeping his hold on my arms till he was sure I was steady.

"Yes. Hic. I'm not ... hic ... drunk you know." I growled.

He moved my horse around and I tried to hop a bit, moving closer. To my shame I outright belched, loudly. Kevin was grinning like a jack-o-lantern. But wisely remained silent. The hiccups were gone.

"Here in my hands." He'd bent, cupped his hands and waited.

"I can't step into..."

"No, your knee. Place your left knee here in my hands, I'll lift and..."

"Of course." I said and blushed.

It took two tries but he lifted, I pulled on the saddle and I was mounted. With wet jeans pulling at my skin, ankle throbbing I suddenly just wanted the day over and done with.

"Good?" Kevin asked moving my foot gingerly into the stirrup. "I've lowered it is it..."

"Yes, Thank you." He had lowered it enough to rest my foot on, without barring too much weight. I couldn't have the foot flopping around after-all. Nor would I allow the stirrup to bang into Jacks side the entire way home. The entire way home. I groaned.

"A moment then." Kevin mounted his horse with ease.

"They'll know their own way home, if you just let them have their head." I said needlessly.

"Let me know if it's too much." Kevin said, hearing my intake of breath as we started.

It already was too much, but it didn't matter. We had a long way to go. To take my mind off of things I started to talk.

"So. You always go skinny dipping with strangers?" I asked.

"I wasn't the naked one." He pointed out. "And now we're not strangers."

Two good points.

"How about you? You always strip and swim wherever you are?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I've always done what I wanted. And normally there isn't a stranger poking about the property."

"You do have people that work for you. They could find your swimming hole."

"Could. But won't." I should have been upset about his protective controlling attitude. Yet, I wasn't. "And IF they did they'd call out and and ... and keep their distance till was..."

"Hm." The sound he made said tons but nothing at the same time, which allowed me to ignore it.

"How long before they come looking?" Kevin asked after a bit.

"I suspect they'll out now. I hadn't told anyone where I was going." I paused remembering the final straw. "But I'll bet they know. I'm sure they were glad to see me go before I burnt the barn down." I said and gave a half snort half huff kinda noise.

"Hm" He toned again.

"Trouble is, they can't get here by car. Half way, sure. But..."

We rode for a bit more in the dark silence. My jeans were drying quickly, only damp at the seems. The night was filled with insects and humidity. I wasn't sure what I wanted more, a bed, or a shower.

"What have you left for tomorrow?" I asked, more to keep my mind off of my tomorrow than anything else.

"Oh, not too much. How's the ankle?"

"Dunno, it's gone to a strange throbbing numbness. Which is good, I guess. I'm sure if I put weight on it that would change. Do you do jobs for Rick often?"

His shadow made a shrugging gesture, then said "Sometimes when he is looking for something specific. I'm usually up state he just happened to catch me at the right time."

"Really? What's he looking for here?" I asked.

"Dunno. Maybe he just knew I was close."

Mr. Kevin Thompson wasn't offering up much information to use for conversation so I grasped on what I could and decided to drag the rest out by force.

"Upstate? You have family there?" I asked, unsure what was I digging for.

"Yeah." His shadow moved and I heard him grunt a bit. "There- watch it."

I saw what he pointed out and ducked over Jack's neck to avoid the branch.

"Family?" I reminded him a moment or two later.

"Yeah. My parents live up there. Mom's into realty and Dad retired early, he's into driving my mom crazy. I hear he's doing a great job of it." There was humor in his voice. "She called yesterday asking that I take him fishing or something soon or she'd shoot him. My sister is up there too. Her husband is on the circuit."

Something had changed in his tone. I didn't press the issue further, I gathered he and his sister had problems.

"What did your Dad do before he retired?"

"You're just full of questions, why the third degree?"

"Oh. I just..." I waved in the dark. "Just was keeping my mind off of the hell that will be waiting for me in the morning I guess. And honestly, just a bit curious about my man I was just swimming nude with." I blushed. Why had I said that?

He laughed. "Good enough reason, I guess. But what about you, where are your parents?"

I was quiet a bit, and finally said softly, "Dead."

I knew in his mind questions raced and he was tring to figure out which to ask, or just say he was sorry? I'd heard it all before. It didn't make things easier. And...

"Recently?" he finally choose.

It was my turn to shrug. "Depends on your time frame. To me yeah, yeah feels like last month. In reality, 2 years now. And before you ask..." I forced a light laugh knowing what his next question would be. "Car accident. Some woman was trying to talk on her cell phone, arrange an appointment and drive. She drove alright, right into Dad's pick up." Instantly my throat tightened up. I coughed. "All dead."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.