Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

The next morning as Jamie was settling his bill he asked if they could keep an envelope in their safe for him. He would pick it up the next time he was in Savannah.

"Of course Mr. Lauderdale," the clerk said and slipped the envelope in a numbered bag, sealed it, had Jamie sign across the seal and gave Jamie the matching stub which Jamie dropped in a pre-addressed stamped envelope marked personal in large letters sealed it and dropped it in the slot for outgoing mail.

"It was a pleasure having you with us at the Savannah Oglethorpe Mr. Lauderdale we hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit with us again."

"You can rest assured."

When Jamie went outside his bags were already loaded in Emily's car. Once he slid into the passenger's seat they were off. As they neared the airport Emily turned off on a deserted road and parked under a willow tree that almost touched the ground. Under those limbs was like being in a cave.

"Emily I have a plane to catch."

"Don't worry there is plenty of time you board at nine forty-five." Then she unzipped the jacket she had on to reveal there was nothing under it but Emily.

Her breasts were beautiful. They hung just enough. They brought to mind those of the adult Eva Green. Looking at them almost brought tears to Jamie's eyes. Jamie lowered his head and was lost. While he attacked Emily's tits she undid his pants and quickly had them and his boxers down on his thighs. When she raised her short skirt her bottom like her top was bereft of cover. Emily coax Jamie onto his knees and directed his dick home. With his first deep penetration, "Emily sighed and said "Oh Jamie you are so good."


As the two of them approached the gate they heard over the loudspeaker, "American Flight 387 to Atlanta now boarding. Please have your tickets out so the crew may check them on boarding the plane. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for flying the skies of American and have a good flight."

"See I told you we would be on time. Wasn't it worth the scare?"

"I must say it was." To Emily's surprise Jamie leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips. The surprise was because they were in such a public venue but that didn't stop Emily from kissing him back.

When he broke the kiss, Emily never would have, Jamie hurried to the door for boarding saying, "See you soon."

"Yes, please do." And he was gone from her sight. As Emily left she walked with the gate of the self assured. It's wonderful what a kiss from the right person, in the right place, at the right time can do.


"There you are Cousin Jamie right on time. Follow me and we'll be on our way. At several locked doors Olivia entered a code and they proceeded without interruption until when exiting the last such door Jamie found himself in an underground parking area. "Over here," Olivia said as she opened the door of a fire engine red Mustang convertible.

"Wow, nice car but what about my luggage?"

"In the trunk."

"How did you manage that?"

"You have to know people in high places," Olivia said as she peeled out of the garage and on to the interstate.

Before Jamie had settled in good they exited the highway and after two blocks pulled into an underground garage below a high rise. "Other than your toiletries you might want to leave your luggage. I don't think we'll be going out. Of course I'm assuming you're not here for my scintillating repartee so I see no need to haul them up just to haul them unopened back down again. Over the next two days you won't have your clothes on long enough for them to get wrinkled. There is no reason for us to be coy about what we both expect over the next two days and nights. You came to get fucked and I am here to get fucked. So let's leave the luggage shall we."

Olivia opened the door on a brightly lit corner apartment up above the city with views in three directions. The third being from the balcony. There was one large room with two comfortable looking couches and two tuxedo style chairs by each and a dining area at the far wall One couch faced a fireplace.

"I didn't know it got cold enough in Atlanta for fireplaces."

"It doesn't. That is more for ambiance. It's gas and while it gives off some heat it's not enough to warm a room but it helps if you get naked and pretend its winter and you're stranded in a log cabin in the mountains. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

"It works for me."

"Good, maybe we'll try it and you can show me how people in Philadelphia cuddle for warmth. This is the kitchen over here which is a nice size. I think it would be tough with a couple of kids but for single people it is more than adequate. It is always well stocked with beer, wine and liquor and sometimes even food. There are two bedrooms and it has two and a half baths. Mine has a Jacuzzi tub if you would like to try something in there before you leave."

"I can't believe you are Emily's sister. She was kind enough to take me to the airport this morning."

"Yep, I'm Emily's little sister and momma and daddy's little accident. I always had a question in my mind as to whether I was adopted. Hell I was sixteen years after Emily and Roselyn another four or five years older than that. My doubts got so strong that momma went with me to have our blood checked for kinship. The test showed the requisite consanguinity to establish me as part of the Rogers family.

"The reason I know so much about you is because of Emily. Even though I was so much younger than she was she never treated me poorly or tried to avoid me when her friends were around. She was as good a sister as a person could wish for. She taught me a lot. Hell by the time I needed advice Roselyn was already grown and out of the house. After that I didn't see much of her."

"So Emily talked about me did she?"

"Oh yeah. You were the love of her life and you may still be. I noticed the way she acted around you at the funeral. It was just like when she used to tell me about you. It almost broke her heart when you didn't come back to Savannah anymore. At the time I wasn't old enough to know what was troubling her but when I was twelve or so and needed to ask her things she bared her sole during our talks. So you can see that when I went into that bathroom I had the advantage of prior knowledge and I wanted to see if it was true."

"She told you about us?"

"Oh yeah. By that time she was convinced she would never see you again so why keep it a secret. She told me all kinds of things. The one I remember most is of Roselyn educating her on anal. She loved it with you. She never did it with anyone else not even Wayne. When she got to talking about you she just couldn't stop herself. It was real love. I'm going to fix a drink would like something?"

"Whatever you're having will be fine."

"I'm having gin and tonic."

"That's good."

"Did she tell you about the girls offering to let me see there pussy if I let them see my peter. I didn't know quite what to do. I had never before experienced anyone asking me to do that but my curiosity overcame my reticence at exposing myself and we each got a look."

"Did Emily ask you?"

"Oh yeah. She was the only one with pubic hair at the time."

"Funny she never mentioned that."

"I guess the things we did after that caused that to dim in importance."

"Did they ever touch tour dick?"

"Only if I could touch them. I learned how to negotiate a deal from the girls of Savannah."

"How old were they?"

"Let's see I was twelve so I would say from nine to fourteen and they made me think the possibility of sex was a reality."

"Did you fuck any of the other girls?"

"That would be telling Olivia. I'm only talking about Emily at all because she already told you about us."

"Enough of this chit chat I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours?"

"You don't think anyone will catch us do you?"

"I think we're safe here behind the barn," Olivia said as she let her slacks drop to the floor. "Oh, I usually wear panties but with what I have planned for you it seemed counterproductive. Get 'em off. Let's have a peek."

Olivia's public hair was cut to a stubble. The outer lips were clearly visible and puffy, looking as if they were waiting to be kissed. She had long shapely legs with nice full thighs.

"You're going to have to unbutton or remove your shirt it hangs down blocking the view."

"Tit for tat. I remove my shirt you remove yours."

"That doesn't seem like an even trade but okay, deal." And Olivia pulled her Tee shirt quickly over her head while Jamie was unbuttoning his shirt.

Olivia had nice full breasts. They had only slightly surrendered to demands of gravity which made them all the more enticing. They were not as large as Emily but they were more than big enough.

Jamie stood naked with his dick hanging soft to the left of center five inches from base to tip.

Olivia stepped to Jamie and with a lustful leer said, "You can touch mine now," as she took hold of Jamie's dick.

Jamie cupped Olivia's pussy so that the lips protruded between his fingers and at the same time he bent to her inviting tits and had a taste eliciting a tiny squeal from Olivia. She raised his head to hers with her free hand and kissed him deeply as she pressed her body against his. Jamie responded by growing an inch. Olivia feeling the movement moved her body to provide space for his semi erect dick to imprint against her stomach. As she gyrated against him Olivia felt Jamie grow another two inches.

"The bedroom I don't like floors and chairs and such unless it's by choice," Olivia said and led Jamie to her queen size bed that she had left not too long ago. They lay on the pale blue goose down comforter where they used their hands to examine each others body. "I want you to fuck me from the rear. Not in the rear but from the rear, doggie fashion. I love to have my ass pounded."

"Prepare to be a nail."

"Ooh goodie."

And pound he did until Olivia was screaming "Pull my ass back into you Jamie, pound it baby, fuck me hard, yeah harder. Here it comes ooooh yes." And now he could let go as he tried with each stroke to get his cum further inside her.


They lay breathing hard from the exertion and experienced the cooling of their bodies as the perspiration evaporated. Olivia periodically squeezing Jamie's recently washed dick said, "That was wonderful Jamie. I'm going to reward us with drink for a job well done. Don't go anywhere I'm not finished with you I'll be right back."

When Olivia returned Jamie said, "Thank you not only for the drink but for a memorable fuck."

"You ain't seen nothing yet. We still have a day and a half.

"This is a very nice apartment, Olivia"

"It's part of the reason I don't take a job in Los Angeles or San Francisco. Something like this out there would cost me four times as much. I have enough seniority that I can pretty well pick the hub I want to fly out of and I like Atlanta and it's close to home. I have a friend who is a pilot who was in Alaska and was transferred to San Francisco and she says she can't afford to live there. She kept her place in Alaska and deadheads up there on her three days off. When she is in San Francisco she stays with friends on their couches. Once I asked her about winters in Alaska. She said it could be bad, losing power, problems with water, vehicles not starting and such. People spend a lot of time in bars talking about prior colder winters. She said when she wanted company her surest pick up line was, 'I've got hot water.'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.