Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Aunt Ellie met him at the airport when he got in and after a big hug they put his bags in the trunk of the car. "How about we stop at the Dolphin's Wing for some seafood?"

"Sounds great to me I haven't had any good fried seafood since last summer. Where is Sam? Why didn't she come too?"

"Sam's in Atlanta for a few days playing I'd wager if I were a betting woman. She's gotten restless in Savannah over this past winter. I don't know what's going on with her. I don't know of anyone she's seeing regular like but then I don't try to keep up with Sam's business she's a grown woman and free to follow her own dictates. Besides, it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't back tomorrow all she has been talking about has been you coming. I see your daddy didn't bring you this time."

"He wanted to come like always but there was a big stock offering for one of their biggest clients and they requested that he oversee the operation."

"You remember that I'll be sixteen August first and can get my license?"

"Oh I remember all right. We'll have to get you your learning permit so you can drive on the streets as long as you have a licensed driver with you.

"Yes ma'am I know."

"I'll need to teach you to parallel park. I don't think you'll need to know how to pass your test but you will to park on the streets. There won't always be a large open spot you can just drive into. We'll start practicing next week."

"Aunt Ellie why didn't my dad come back to Savannah after he finished college and go into the bank with grandpa?"

"That's a sad story Jamie that turned out for the best. I guess you're old enough to know about it. It's something your momma doesn't know so you will have to keep it to yourself."

Seeing intrigue on the horizon Jamie readily agreed to the condition.

"The short of it is that your daddy and Rose Hamilton were in love. They had been since they were youngsters. They were as close as two peas in a pod up through high school but they could never really date they could only yearn for each other. They went to school dances and the like together but nothing beyond that that I know of."

"Why couldn't they date or anything?"

"Rose is our first cousin. Our mamma and hers were sisters. Marriage was out of the question, first cousins being too close to the tree trunk as they say. Your daddy couldn't bear the thought of seeing Rose married to someone else so he decided he would get a job elsewhere when he finished college. He almost never came home in the summer while he was in college. It almost broke papa's heart but he understood. They had talked about it and papa knew that your daddy would have been no good in Savannah. Besides later your daddy met your momma and fell more in love with her than he had ever been with Rose. He and I have talked about it and how lucky things turned out for him."

"Do I know Rose Hamilton? Is she still in Savannah?"

"Rose Hamilton is now Rose Rogers, Emily's mamma, she's your first cousin once removed"

Jamie was dumbstruck. His dad had been in love with the mother of the girl he might be in love with. He would have to think about this for sure.

"Well we're here let's eat."

Martha, a waitress who frequently served their table, came over. "Hi there Miss Ellie who's this big, blond good looking boyfriend you've got with you here? It can't be little Jamie. How you doing sugar? My you have grown over this past year. What can I get for y'all today?"

"Jamie what are you going to have do you know yet?" asked Aunt Ellie.

"I'm having the fried shrimp with cold slaw, French fries and hush puppies and a slice of sweet potato pie.

"Sweet tea to drink sugar?"

"Yeah that's good," Jamie said as Martha turned to Aunt Ellie.

"Martha I'm going to have the exact same thing."

"Do y'all want any whipped cream on those pies. It's fresh."

"Yes, please," they answered almost in unison.


Aunt Ellie had been right as Sam showed up as they were sitting down to lunch of a huge omelet of ham cheese, onions and peppers with sliced tomatoes and hot biscuits with honey and Duke's mayonnaise for the tomatoes. Ask anybody in the South and they'll tell you unless you use Duke's you're wasting your money. "Come here and let me see you," Sam said. As Aunt Ellie got up to get Sam a plate and eating utensils Sam hugged Jamie tight to her abundant breasts causing him an erection. "There there," she said patting his dick and releasing him to sit before Ellie returned to the table. "God, but he has grown Ellie. He's a couple of inches taller than we are, and we're five foot eight." Of course Sam had on three inch heels which still pushed her tits almost into Jamie's face when she pulled his head down.

"He has grown over the winter. Martha at the Dolphin Wing noticed it right away," said Aunt Ellie.

"Damn, I missed the Dolphin Wing. I knew I should have come back yesterday. Did y'all have fried shrimp? I bet you did."

"And sweet potato pie too with fresh whipped cream on top," Jamie teased as he poured honey on his buttered biscuit.

"I hate you both. This omelet is delicious Ellie the peppers really set it off. Well tell us Jamie what, did you do over the winter. Meet any new Yankee girls?"

"I did meet one really nice girl that I liked a lot, Victoria Anne Crawford."

"But you still came back. Must have been something missing. When are those Yankee girls going to learn?" asked Sam.

"You know I couldn't get through the summer without y'all."

"You really think it's us Ellie. I bet it's got something to do with those little, and some of them not so little, girls down the road. I see them tracking him and after they see him this year there will probably be more sniffing around."

He wouldn't mind that, Jamie thought to himself, even as much as he liked Emily more pussy can only be a good thing. Right now he most wanted to see Emily.

"Leave the boy alone Sam. Let him eat his lunch in peace," Said Ellie. She had never liked to be teased and she felt for others who had it directed at them.

"OK how about we go swimming down by the dock after a nap, say about an hour?" asked Sam.

"OK but I want to clean up first so I don't have to face this when I get back," said Ellie.

"I'll help you Aunt Ellie that way it won't take as long," Said Jamie.

"Thank you Jamie let's get to it, then we can lie down for a little bit before our swim."


Jamie and Aunt Ellie were already in the water when Sam came walking down from the house. She had on a bathing suit that must have been named for the song "Tiny Weenie Bikini." When she got close Jamie could see pubic hairs out the sides and over the top of the bottom part. The top had tits hanging out the sides. He could already feel his dick reacting.

"Damn Sam did you gain weight or did that thing shrink? I think you need to throw that thing away," said Aunt Ellie.

"I just bought it over in Atlanta. The sales lady said it was the latest thing just in from California," responded Sam in a hurt voice.

"They must be made for those teeny boppers with flat chests and not needing a shave. That thing is a disgrace."

"All right when we go in I'll just throw it away. I thought I would look stylish. That's what the lady said." What Sam really thought was that it would cause Jamie all kinds of problems with his dick and it was. She had seen today from the bulge in his shorts at lunch that he was noticeably larger than last year. When she got in the water the buoyancy of her tits almost floated them out of her top which was not lost on Jamie.

After about an hour of swimming and sunning on the dock Aunt Ellie said she was going in to change and start preparing for dinner. "I got some veal from the store yesterday and had the butcher devein it. How does veal scaloppini with brown mushroom sauce, salad and baked potato sound for tonight?"

"Outstanding. I love your veal," said Jamie.

"Wonderful Ellie you know I love it," said Sam.

"If you haven't come up I'll call you with plenty of time to shower and dress before dinner," Aunt Ellie said as walked toward the house. Ellie loved cooking for Jamie just as she had for Charlie. She liked cooking for Sam all right but Sam wasn't there half the time and there was usually just her to cook for and that was no fun so she went to meetings

When Ellie was out of sight Sam swam over to where Jamie was standing a little over waist deep in the river with his back to the dock and placed her arms on his shoulders. He was a good two inches taller than she. "You didn't say how you liked my suit Jamie?" she asked while brushing her tits on his chest.

"I like it just fine Sam," Jamie said with a crack in his voice.

"I thought you might I wore it, for your benefit," She said rolling her lower body over his by now super hard dick as it pushed out against his bathing suit. "What have we here?" she asked dropping one arm and taking a firm grip on Jamie's dick.

"For some reason I think you know," Jamie said as he took hold of her hips to steady himself.

"Yes I think I do but not as much as I want to," she said with a chuckle and pushing his bathing suit down below his dick she held him skin to skin. "Is this better?" she asked.

After a sudden intake of breath Jamie struggled to answer.

"That's all right baby you don't have to comment I'm pretty sure I know the answer already," she said pulling him to her with the hand she had behind Jamie's neck. He moved without resistance turning his face to meet her kiss and her tongue exploded in his mouth as she stroked his dick. Jamie moved a hand to cup her left tit which was no longer trapped inside the flimsy top and Sam moaned slightly and rubbed her other tit against his chest. As Sam continued to stroke Jamie began to rise up on his toes and squirm around in a little dance.

"Time to come on up and get ready for dinner," Aunt Ellie hollered.

Sam broke the lip lock she had on Jamie and hollered back, "we're coming," and in sotto voce's, "In more ways than one," she continued the fast pace of her strokes until Jamie gave forth a cry that he muffled by clamping his mouth on Sam's soft shoulder and watched as his sperm swam to the surface in spurts just as they came from his dick. By the time Sam had finished there was a long pearl like string of his life giving essence, being taken toward the sea.


It was about a week before all of Jamie's friends knew he was back for the summer and they had him playing ball and shooting targets and smoking and fucking. Actually the fucking took a few days more. Everyone commented on his height and the girls spent time looking at his crotch. It got so he was frequently looking to see if he had spilled something and often noticed his flaccid dick was outlined under his shorts and he blushed and his dick swelled a little as a result.

Jamie and Emily were finally able to meet in the tree house. Jamie had difficulty getting through the opening. When they got inside it was obvious they were out growing the tree house. When they were younger they could get four or five kids in there without any trouble now it was barely large enough for the two of them uncomfortably. If they sat it was OK but screwing took room for all the flailing that took place while feeling and stroking and kissing and sucking. You would think doggie style would be a more economical use of space but it really took more room. As Jamie was pounding her from the rear Emily was scooting the short distance on her hands and knees until she ended with her head flush against the side of the tree house. Jamie was so into it that he thought Emily's grunts and sounds were from the pleasures derived from the fucking not from his banging her head against the wall. The more he pounded the more pleasure she seemed to get. As Jamie was cuming and moaning loudly himself Emily was screaming for help not for more. Finally when Jamie slid out and rolled on the blanket Emily relieved fell to the blanket with blood on her forehead and a noticeable knot forming.

"My God Emily what happened to your head?

"You kept knocking me into the wall. Didn't you hear me screaming stop."

"I heard you screaming but I heard, 'don't stop' so I kept it up. I came did you?"

"Yeah, twice and it was really something too. The pain of you ramming my head into the wall made the orgasms really intense and the pain was more pleasurable than painful. But let's not do it again, OK?"

"OK. This place is not going to work for us anymore. Where can we go?"

"What about your aunt's boat? That's plenty big enough."

"Yeah I don't think she would brother us. I can't say the same about Sam but what the hell let's give it a try and see how it works out. Be sure to bring your bathing suit. I'll tell her we are going swimming and fishing off the back of the boat. We can change into our suits so if we need to get dressed quickly it will be easy. We can even do it underwater."

"That's settled for now at least we already know that there is enough room to give you a blowjob."

"Oh yeah that was absolutely the best ever."

"The next time we are on board I've got something new for you."

"Something new? Is this something your sister told you or something different?"

"Both it's something different and something my sister told me. Now let's see if there is enough room in here for a blowjob," Emily said as she sucked Jamie's still soft but soon to be erect dick into her hungry mouth.

"Room shouldn't present any problem," Jamie said, "See I told you so."


Two days later Jamie was driving one of the cars around the yard practicing when Mary Bass came walking by and waved for Jamie to stop. "What cha up to Jamie want to go to the barn?" Mary Bass said with a look of lascivious interest.

Not missing the look Jamie said, "Sure let me park the car and tell my aunt. Get in and ride with me."

After parking Jamie went into the house to tell Aunt Ellie he was going to the orchard with Mary Bass. The kids never said anything about the barn no matter what. Aunt Ellie walked to the back door with him and said, "Hi Mary Bass how's your momma?"

"She's tolerable cousin Ellie she had an attack last week but she seems to be much better and yourself?"

"Why the poor thing, that bronchitis is nothing to mess with. You tell your momma I asked about her and if she needs anything to give me a call. As for me I'm doing just fine except this nephew of mine is wearing me out and I'm glad you can help me out for today," said Aunt Ellie with a chuckle.

"Happy to do it cousin Ellie I'll see if I can't take some of the spirit out of him by running him up trees looking for perfect fruit and I'll be sure to tell momma you asked about her.

"You do that Mary Bass and y'all have fun," Aunt Ellie said as she went inside.

"Are you fucking your aunt Jamie?"

"Of course not," he said a little hesitantly as Sam's image popped into his head when Mary Bass asked the question.

"She said you were wearing her out and she's a mighty handsome woman with hips built for fucking. You may be missing something there Jamie boy. Billy Jones in my class at school has been fucking his aunt since he was a little older than thirteen and that was four years ago. He fixed the curtain one time so we could see. That woman can spew some foul language when she is fucking. She tells his momma she needs him to fix things round her house and she fucks him all day. So you might look into Ellie," Mary Bass said smiling.

Jamie couldn't be sure if she was serious or not but he didn't answer no matter what she meant.

"When you going to get your license Jamie?"

"Sometime around August first I'll be sixteen then. I hope I pass the test the first time."

"If you don't you can go back the next day you don't have to wait thirty days anymore unless you fail three times in a row. You get your license and we can go and park at Hartwell Lake up by the dam. You ever fucked in the back seat of a car?"

"No, I haven't least wise not yet. Is it big enough? Speaking of big enough is it going to be big enough up in the hay? I was in the tree house the other day and it is way small now. We have all gotten bigger."

"Yeah we have but Helen and I noticed that a few months ago when we went up and we made it larger. Took us almost a whole day."

"You and Helen still rubbing each other?"

"Yeah but I'm thinking I'm going to stop."

"Why you don't like to be rubbed anymore?"

"Oh I still like being rubbed but I like it with boys like you Jamie. Helen likes it with boys but I think she likes it more with me and I'm not sure that's good."

"Does she lick your pussy or stick her tongue in it."

"Yeah I let her because we have been friends so long but I don't want to do it to her and I don't want to hurt her feelings. Well anyway we are here I'll lead the way. The entrance has changed since we made it bigger," Mary Bass said as she disappeared down the rabbit hole. Jamie gave her time to get out of the way and followed her down. When he came out something was in the way and about the same time he realized it was a pussy staring him in the eye he heard voices scream, "Surprise!" Looking up he saw Helen naked and Mary Bass just taking off the last of it her panties.

Before he could right himself both of the girls attacked him and began removing his clothes. His garments were flying everywhere until at last he was naked and Helen was massaging his balls. "That's a mighty fine cock you got there Jamie," said Helen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.