Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie had found his departure gate and was at one of those stand-up tables having a cup of coffee at a small service area across from his gate when he saw Olivia and another stewardess pulling their travel bags up the concourse. Olivia saw him and waved and turned and said something to the other stewardess then walked over to Jamie.

I see you found your gate Mr. Lauderdale. When she got to the table she rubbed her hand along his thigh and smiled. Jamie's dick instantly jumped and moved of its own volition toward the rubbing hand. "Yes, it wasn't too hard to locate and we should be boarding anytime now. Where will you be going?" Jamie tried to say as if she had no hands.

"Back north to Richmond, Philadelphia and New York tomorrow then back to Atlanta for a lay over." And continuing to rub Jamie's thigh closer and closer to his dick which was reacting as one would expect. "I don't know how long I will be in Atlanta. I've got some time coming so I may use some."

"Flight 742 boarding at gate 16 for Savannah; please have your boarding passes available for the flight attendant."

"That's my call. Maybe I will see you another time," Jamie said

"I certainly hope so," Olivia said as she gave Jamie's dick a tight squeeze.

Speechless for a moment Jamie was at last able to say a whispered goodbye. "Goodbye Mr. Lauderdale," Olivia said with an inviting smile. While walking stiff legged Jamie covered his erection with his ticket envelop. Boarding was otherwise uneventful.

Jamie was able to get a quick nap on the short flight to Savannah. Upon arrival he got his bags and took the first taxi in line to the city. "Oglethorpe Hotel please," he directed the driver.

"I'm James Hovey may I help you sir?"

"Yes reservation for Jameson Lauderdale."

"I see you are booked for tonight and tomorrow, is that correct?"

"Yes, but should I need to extend my stay will that present any difficulty?"

"No difficulty at all Mr. Lauderdale," Mr. Hovey said as he handed the key to the bellboy, "Room 408 Alex.

Once in his room Jamie put his things away and called Vickie. He thought it might be a little too early for San Francisco but he might get lucky. As it turned out there was no such luck and he left a message that he had arrived safely and was going out to get something to eat and would call later.

Jamie went for a walk around the city he had not seen for thirty years. Nothing had changed while at the same time everything had changed. The down town business areas had changed considerably and the port was modernized but when he walked back into the residential areas, besides a few contemporary homes sprinkled throughout they were almost as he remembered them. The homes surrounding the small parks were still grand by any standard. As he walked through these neighborhoods he was drawn inexorably to Aunt Ellie and Charlie's home. There was no sign of life inside but the grounds were kept and the outside was in excellent repair. She obviously had retained the caretaker all these years.

He walked toward the port and found the place he was looking for, The Dolphin's Wing. He was almost surprised it was still in business. It was a sea food restaurant where he and Aunt Ellie and sometimes Sam would come to eat for either lunch or dinner. Jamie had really liked it as a boy. When he was seated and handed the menu he ordered a half bottle of pinot noir and asked for it to be brought now.

The menu didn't look all that different from thirty years ago. Still basic fresh seafood. None of the trendy things like tilapia or the fancy made up dishes of New York's latest "in" chef. You could get almost any kind of sea food fried, steamed or banked, on the half shell or in the case of lobster on the whole shell. The oysters from the Chesapeake Bay and Lobster from New England were the only items not from local fisherman. While sipping his wine he decided upon a platter of the fried catch of the day and fried shrimp with cold slaw, French fries and hush puppies and a slice of homemade sweet potato pie for desert. Would he care for fresh whipped cream on that pie? Why not.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.