Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie couldn't wait to get back to Aunt Ellie's the next summer. Emily had been writing him about the good stuff her sister was telling her. She had asked, "Can you get any rubbers. I suppose you get them from Walgreens or some other drug store. I can get the K-Y jelly." This latter caused Jamie to put the letter down and go into his bathroom.

Upon returning to his bedroom he took up the letter and finished reading. "Mama just got a new baby that they named Olivia. Henry was thinking about joining the army when he finishes high school next year but his daddy wants him to go to college. Henry just wants school done with. It's time for me to turn out the light and dream of you. Goodnight"

Love,

Emily

As usual when Jamie finished one of Emily's letters his thoughts were of the going away blow job she had given him last summer. He dreamed about it all the time and thought about it whenever he jerked off which seemed like all the time.

He and mother were going to buy him new summer clothes tomorrow. So it wouldn't be long now before he and his dad would have their man to man talk again. It was nice and he enjoyed it. It was difficult most of the time for them to talk just between themselves because his mom was always there or within earshot.


When they arrived in Savannah Sam was still staying with Aunt Ellie but still wasn't divorced but that fact didn't interfere with her social life. Sam was out at least three nights a week.

When Jamie unpacked his things he closed the door so Sam couldn't see in from down the hall. He had used most of his allowance for the last couple of months to buy rubbers and he had a large brown full in one of his cases. He hid the bag high on a closet shelf with a stack of comic books in front. He had taken to carrying two with him at all times. So far he had no opportunities to use them but he figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

Jamie had expected to see Emily right away and they would start using the rubbers but that didn't happen. When he first got back there were always so many people around that they could never get to be alone to even kiss much less anything else. The result was that Jamie was as horny as a three ball Billy goat.

Jamie was in this condition one morning when he was returning on his bike with some milk and bread from the store and he came up on Helen Upshaw biking toward the woods. "Hey Helen where you going?" Jamie asked and she replied "Coming by to see what you're doing and thinking about maybe going to the orchard or the diary farm. Everybody but you and I seem to have gone to the church-get-together over in Mercerville."

"Why didn't you go?" Jamie asked.

"They're all Baptist and I'm Episcopal. I guess you are too. I see your aunts in church now and then."

"Sure I'll go just let me drop this stuff off at home and we can get started."

"OK I'll wait for you out here."

Jamie took the groceries into the kitchen and filled a Mason jar with iced sweet tea and grabbed a pocket full of cookies and went back out to Helen. "OK where shall we go?"

"Have you been in the barn at the diary farm?"

"No. I've been to the farm and messed with the cows and the horses and all but I've never been in the barn. Is there anything special?"

"It has all these hay bales stacked up inside and we have made some tunnels and hiding places in among them. You want to see?"

"Yeah that sounds fun.

"It is real special fun.


They stood just inside the doors looking at all the hay bales stacked really high. Jamie didn't see any holes for tunnels or how to get to the top. "What now?" he asked.

"Follow me," Helen said as she pulled a few of the higher bales down and Jamie saw that it made steps going near the top. Near the top Helen pulled aside another bale and dove into a hole that appeared and was gone. "Come on in," Jamie could hear Helen's voice calling him.

"OK here I come," Jamie answered as he dove down the rabbit hole. At the bottom he rolled on top of Helen touching her tits in the process and they both laughed as they tried to sit up. Once up Jamie could see they were in a topless vault surrounded by hay with a blanket spread on the bales that made up the floor. "Wow this is really something."

"Mary and I made it with a little help from my little brother. It's a good hiding place."

"It sure is. Nobody could find you here. What's the blanket for?"

"So we can lie down without getting hay all over our bodies. Come on let's move to the blanket."

"What do you and Mary do in here?"

"We take our clothes off and rub each other. Do you want to do it? It's lots of fun and it feels good."

Jamie was so horny that just the thought of someone rubbing him was enough for him to start taking his clothes off.

Helen quickly threw her top and shorts to the side and unhooked her bra and rolled on her back with her ass off the blanket as she took her panties off and stretched out beside Jamie. Jamie couldn't take his eyes off her. She now had a full black bush and real nice tits. He knew she was a year and a half older but he didn't know it could make so much difference. She was a lot bigger than Emily was last year. "Can I touch your tits? They are really big."

"Touch anything you want as long as I can touch your stuff."

"Please touch my dick. It needs touching," Jamie said of his already rock hard dick.

"It's bigger than the other boys'. Those that I have seen anyway. It's fat and nice and long," Helen said stroking his dick as he rubbed on her breasts. They felt so full. Jamie had been waiting so long that he couldn't hold it and told Helen to go faster that he was going to come. She did as he asked and did something he had never had before. On the down stroke she pounded against his pubic bone causing him to have tremendous sensation right down to his balls. When he came it was with extra force and he shot up against the hay bales. Helen continued to stroke and there was cum running down his dick and her hands as well. "Put it in your mouth and suck the cum off and just swallow. It'll taste good." He wasn't sure of the latter but Emily seemed to like it. Again Helen did as he said and it felt good all over again.

When she had finished she raised her head licking her lips and smiling at Jamie. "Was it all right?"

"It was great. I really needed someone besides me to do that."

"You can suck your own dick?" Helen said with a chuckle. At sixteen Helen knew all about sucking dicks. She had started about two years ago with her older brother and when her little brother caught them she had to do him too to keep him quiet. It's a good thing she liked it so much.

Jamie didn't answer because he was now occupied sucking her tits. At first she just lay there but it wasn't long before she was moaning a little and squirming around. "Rub my pussy Jamie," she said as she spread her legs to make her pussy more accessible to his fingers. "Here Jamie put a finger right here and rub it like this," she said as she moved Jamie's hand to the rhythm she wanted. It didn't take long what with sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy and Helen was screaming out her orgasm. It seemed to keep hitting her harder and harder as Jamie sucked on her nipple. Finally she put her hand on Jamie's hand and said he had to stop it was too much for her. And then breathing deeply she lay back and with her hand searched for Jamie's dick. Once she found it she snuggled up to Jamie and holding his dick went to sleep and he did as well.

It was about half an hour later when Jamie awoke to his soft dick being sucked. When he moved Helen looked up at him with his dick in her mouth and his balls in her hand. It formed an unusual picture but one he hoped he would see often that summer.

"There we go," Helen mumbled between slurps with his dick completely in her mouth. "I think we have it up and ready again," She said removing Jamie's dick from her mouth and gently stroked it. "Let's have some more fun Jamie."

Jamie scooted toward his shorts without getting out of range of her hand. He removed one of the rubbers from a pocket and scooted back. "What would you think about playing with one of these?"

"That's some serious playing right there Jamie. I'm sure you don't want me to put that on you and jerk you off. Am I right?"

"You are definitely right. Have you ever done it before? I haven't so you would be my first."

What should she tell him? She didn't have to do it. He would be almost as happy with a blow job but was that what she planned this morning, to make him almost happy. She had known that they were the only two of their group that would be in town today and she was sure he would want to come out to play thinking he might get lucky. How many times should she tell him she had been fucked? To say never wouldn't work because he would see there was no blood. Her brothers were popping her all the time but Jamie didn't need to know that. Maybe she would give him the horseback cause. That sounded good. "This will be my first time too. I don't have a hymen because of too much horseback riding when I was young. Mama told me it would happen but I didn't believe her and yes I'm willing to try."

Jamie didn't give a shit whether she had a hymen or not as long as she had a vagina. He was glad that he had cum already. That way he wouldn't shoot his load as soon as he got inside her which is what he had always heard happened your first time. "Good. I think we first need to kiss and things to get me really hard and you wet for me to get it in. You let me know when you are ready. Do you want to put the rubber on before we kiss or after?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.