Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

"Mr. Lauderdale we're going to be on approach in just a little bit," Olivia said after she had gently awaken Jamie from his nap, "if you would like to freshen up before the Captain puts on the seat belt light now would be a good time."

"Thank you I think I will." He felt the urge to pee so he needed to use the bathroom anyway. In the bathroom he splashed cold water on his face, buttoned his collar and tightened his necktie before he used the toilet. Just as he started to pee the door opened and the stewardess entered and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Are you staying over in Atlanta or changing planes?"

"I'm going on to Savannah," he said thinking this was the weirdest conversation he had ever had. Here he was holding his dick and peeing and talking as if nothing untoward was taking place.

"How long is your layover between flights?"

"Only thirty minutes."

"Pity, here let me help you with that," Olivia said taking his dick in her hand, shaking it dry and then stroking it several times. Jamie's dick was instantly erect and Olivia smiling squeezed and increased her efforts until Jamie soon began squirting all over the toilet as she tried to direct the flow. When he seemed done Olivia leaned over and sucked the head of his dick one time hard then she put it back in his pants, zipped the fly and patted his dick saying, "Now that's all better."

"I thought I had locked the door," Jamie said.

"You did," Olivia said holding up a key. "We sometimes have emergencies and have to get in so we have a key that overrides the lock and as it turns out you had an emergency that needed attention. Here is my card. You can leave a message if you would like to try this again but under more commodious circumstances," she said as she quickly exited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.