Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Instead of his flying Jamie and his dad drove to Savannah. His dad said it gave them a little time together and his dad got a chance to visit with his sisters or a few days.

Just as they were leaving Richmond after lunch his dad said, "Your mother wants me to have a talk with you."

"Did I do something wrong? I thought she was all right with me going to Savanna."

"Oh no nothing like that Jamie. This is not easy for me but she is concerned about your hormones."

"My hormones! What about my hormones?"

"Well I'm sure you have been experiencing some changes to your body and emotions and your voice. You are almost fourteen and well, these things happen. They may have happened a year ago."

"Dad I know about what effect hormones have and yes it started last year. I have grown hair in new places my voice occasionally breaks and is getting a little deeper. Just before Christmas I had my first wet dream. Some present huh?" All of this said with an assurance foreign to Jamie and uncommonly grown up of him. After all he was still reading Archie comic books. Maybe Betty and Veronica were the attraction not Archie and Jug Head.

"Yes that was some present. Jamie, I don't want you to think there is anything wrong with masturbation. Everyone does it even adult men. It's not something you talk about in public but it's nothing shameful either."

"You mean I won't go blind after all?" asked Jamie with a smile.

Returning the smile his dad said "No, you won't go blind. And I think I can put your mother's concerns to rest."

Jamie wished he were as confident as he had sounded. He had just wanted to get the conversation over as quickly as possible.


To his surprise Sam was living with Aunt Ellie in her old room upstairs. Sam had told him to drop the aunt part and just call her Sam at his birthday party last year. Sam had been there about a week when Jamie arrived. The reason Sam was staying with his Aunt Ellie was because she had separated from Jack Hawkins and was going through a divorce. The reason for the divorce was never spoken of.

Jamie smoothly integrated back into the relationships he had formed with his cousins and the other young people he had met in Savannah the summer before. He and the boys still shot guns and smoked and jerked off. He was better at it now that he was close to fourteen and his dick was bigger. He was a better shot too but still not as good as his cousin Henry Hamilton. Henry had the biggest dick too but Jamie accepted that because Henry was more than two years older than Jamie but Jamie was getting close and his was bigger than some of the older boys.

One day a bunch of them were coming back from the old abandoned orchard down from the diary farm and stopped on the bridge across a wide stream and pissed off the side into the flowing water. Just down from him the two girls with them, Helen Upshaw and his second cousin Mary Bass, had pulled their shorts down and were standing at the side of the bridge with the boys sending a powerful stream arching out into the stream. Looking close Jamie could see that they each had a hand down at their pussy and with a finger on either side were pulling upward so that their piss went out instead of down. Jamie was fascinated. He hadn't thought anything like this was possible.

When he got home he wanted to ask Aunt Ellie about pissing standing up but was afraid to tell her that he had seen a girl's pussy. She might not let him go with the others any more if he told. Maybe Sam wouldn't tell Aunt Ellie if he asked her. He'd have to think on this awhile. He didn't want to get in trouble. One thing he wouldn't have to think on was the afternoon he and Emily were alone in the tree house in the woods. No way was he asking anyone about that.

"You want to see it again Jamie?" Emily asked, as they were close by each other on the blanket that covered the floor, to which he immediately replied, "I'd like that a lot, Emily."

Emily took her shorts and panties completely off. That had never happened before with Jamie. "Take yours off too and let me see or I'll put mine back on." Jamie didn't want her to do that so he stood to lower his shorts and boxers. When he did a boner popped out straight in front of him, almost under Emily's nose, with a little upward tilt to it.

"Ooh, that's a nice one Jamie," she said as Jamie sat next to her on the blanket. "You want to touch my pussy?"

Try as he may Jamie was not able to get a sound to come forth from his open mouth. Nothing seemed to work except his salivary glands which were filling his mouth. "Here let me help you," Emily said as she placed his hand on her bush. "You can rub it like this if you want to."

How could she have known the one thing he wanted to do more than anything at that moment. Jamie had never even had his hand on a pussy let alone rub one so he was somewhat awkward. It didn't take long before Emily's breathing changed and she wiggled a little. "Do you want to put your other hand on my tits?" she said as she raised her tee shirt to show that the booby fairy had visited over the winter. Without a word she lay on her back to give Jamie a better avenue to her perky young boobs an invitation that he did not pass up. After a little play with her tits Jamie leaned his head and tentatively kissed one of them. When Emily made no complaint he sucked a tit into his mouth rubbing the distended nipple with his tongue. This seemed to make Emily jump even more so he kept it up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.