Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Once school had started Jamie had easily gotten back in the swing of things. His tan stood out even against those older boys who had spent much of the summer sailing. He told his best friends Steve Atwater and Jake Holden about his summer and especially about his cousins showing him their pussies in exchange for looking at his dick.

"Get out man. That didn't happen. You're making that up," Jake said and after which he had to take a deep breath. "Yeah," joined in Steve.

"No for real guys. They really showed it to me. Lots. The girls down south seem to be advanced over the girls up here in Philadelphia."

"Did they let you touch it?" Steve asked.

"No I was afraid to ask, but Emily Rogers my second cousin, and one of the ones with hair, pulled the hair to the sides so I could I could see it real good. The lips kind of opened and it was all pink inside. I really liked that."

"Of course you liked it. It was a PUSSY!" said Steve.

"Damn guy, that was awesome. I spent a month at camp up in Maine with nothing but guys. Then we went to visit my older sister in Italy. She's doing some kind of art bullshit over there. We saw all these museums. We traveled all over Italy. The thing I liked best was the coliseum where they killed all the gladiators and the Christians," Jake said.

"Jake you're a Christian aren't you?" Steve asked.

"So?"

"My female cousins are so damn stuck up they think their tits and pussy are made of gold or something. Trying to get a peek is like trying to look up the Pope's dress."

"Yeah my cousins on my mom's side are like that too," Jamie answered.

"Did you show them your dick?" asked Steve.

"Yeah that was part of the deal," Jamie told them.

"Did they touch it? Man that would be rad getting your dick touched by girls with their pussies out there for you to look at," Steve said.

This was pretty much their conversation for the rest of the school year that and girl's tits and all the usual things that twelve year old boys talk about. That is until the school year was almost over and the question of whether Jamie going to spend the summer in Savanna again came up. When Jamie finally got the OK from home Jake and Steve kept telling him about getting a feel from his cousins. They were all three determined to touch tits that summer. Jamie wasn't as fixated on tits as he was on seeing his aunts and having the fun he had last summer.

Lilly had wanted Jamie to stay home that summer but Jed had seen how much good it had done for Jamie to get away from Philadelphia and good for them as well that he had insisted that Jamie spend the summer in Savanna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.