Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The biggest plug had become looser in my butt. I could rotate it slowly and this afternoon it wasn't too bad trying to put it back in after going potty. It did take a little while to put it in but I held my cool better this time.

When it was time I went over to Master's house. I actually looked forward to a good spanking this time. I hoped he spanked me. I knew my butt could take two days in row. My bottom had toughened up. Being spanked felt so very good.

After I became as naked as Master was I ended up on the couch holding my legs back. It was the position I was in when he took my virginity. I hope he wasn't going to try to put his huge cock in my pussy while this big plug was in my butt.

He tugged on the plug. It was still tight but not as much as yesterday.

"One more day," he said softly. With more effort he pulled the plug out of my butt. It was a bittersweet feeling. I felt relief that the internal pressure was gone but I also had a lonely feeling.

"Lie on the floor."

I didn't know if he wanted me face up or face down. I chose on my back so I could see.

He pulled my legs apart and moved on top of me. His cock head slid between my pussy lips. With firm pressing his cock entered deep into me.

That's how he stayed for an increasing amount of time. He didn't move except for the frequent pulses originating from his cock. I was just underneath him with his cock in me but he didn't fuck me. My breathing still became faster because while he was motionless, his big cock was still very stimulating and slowly, much slower than other times, I was becoming more stimulated. The pressure on my clit felt very good adding to my growing arousal.

I moaned softly and wriggled beneath him trying to create motion. This was feeling quite wonderful now. I thrust my hips to fuck up at his cock. Oh god, yes! I started to thrust up more and more. He did nothing but stay deep in me and stay pressed down on me. I thrust faster seeking the amazing feelings that culminate with the best feeling ever, my orgasm.

"OHHHH!" I moaned desperately. I was getting close. I didn't care that he wasn't fucking me back. I was focused on my orgasm. Oh god, it felt so good!

I crested my hips up and my sensations crested. I cried out loudly keeping my body lifted. I collapsed down gasping hard. Wow! That was the way to start a Friday night!

"Very good, Brittany," he said, getting off.

He let me rest there as a limp mass of released sexual energy. My breathing restored to normal.

When he returned, I started to sit up.

"Lie on your back on the table in the playroom."

"Yes, Master."

He strapped me down. I expected to be throat fucked. He left and returned and put those cold packs on my nipples.

"Relax," he said. "I'll be back."

Relax? It would be easier after my orgasm but he put these stupid cold packs on my nipples. Too many things he did seemed pointless to me. Why did he like what he liked such as me on the wall and my nipples all hard and pointy? There was no understanding him.

He returned probably a half hour later.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Okay." I wasn't willing to admit to him that I didn't like this.

He put something on the counter.

He removed the cold packs. He gave my nipple a finger flick then pulled on it.

"Do you feel that?"

"Not really." It was a vague dull feeling.

He went to the counter and came back. He held something in his hand. He stretched my nipple and ... oh, god! It hurt so bad. What did he do to my nipple? The pain dissipated quickly. He was doing something to my nipple. When his hands moved away, there was small metal pole through my nipple. He had pierced it!

He moved around to the other side. Oh, god! He was going to do the other one! It hurt just as bad.

When he moved away I had two pierced nipples.

"Leave these in unless I tell you to remove them. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

As he unfastened me all I could think about was that I had two pierced nipples! My nipples were pierced. Oh my god!

"Up on your hands and knees."

He fastened my lower legs then pulled me down so my arms were down and fastened them. My front was down and my butt was in the air.

"Lube," he said a few moments later. I then felt liquid around my butthole. Some of it went in especially when he put his finger in my hole. His finger exited and something else went in my butt. It was of a different material than the plugs. To my shock the object started buzzing and vibrating in my bottom.

"I'll be back," he said.

He left me with my butt up in the air, an object in my butthole buzzing away, and two newly pierced nipples.

How noticeable would my nipples be under my clothing? Would they show through my bra? What about my shirt? Or did I have nothing to worry about? What if I disobeyed and removed the studs? No, Master would just pierce my nipples again. I didn't want to go through such pain another time. Besides I couldn't disobey him. I just couldn't. It felt so wrong to do so. I felt guilty for even considering it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.