Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I showered as soon as I woke up to remove all smells and signs of being fucked, as happily as a fuck it might be, so my parents would not be suspicious. If my mom knew that this dogsitting job had turned into fucking the neighbor, she'd have a cow. Who knows what would happen if dad found out? They must not find out. They would NEVER find out.

I ate a light breakfast and sung a joyful tune.

"You seem extra happy, Brittany," Mom commented.

"Life is good, Mom."

"How is that?"

"It just is."

"That's a good attitude."

"I'm going out again at ten and probably won't be home until late."

"Okay. I'm glad you're getting out more. It's nice to see you more social."

If only Mom knew! I was being especially social with Master's cock.

"Uh-huh."

"How did dogsitting go again?"

"It went great," I said unable to contain my smile. "Master is so nice."

"Master?"

"Mister Grayson," I corrected as calmly as I could. I had gotten so used to calling him Master that it was the first thing to come out of my mouth. It felt weird and wrong to call him Mister Grayson right now.

"Right. I thought you said something else for a second."

I shook my head.

"I need to do my homework," I said to end the conversation. It was the truth. I didn't have much time to work on it during the weekends any more since I spent so much time at Master's house.

I did my homework naked. It felt so strange wearing clothes. I wanted to wear as little as possible but unfortunately I knew I needed to wear a bra and panties to school. Life wasn't perfect. Only while Master fucked me was life perfect.

Right before time to go, I put on my shorts and t-shirt and slipped on sandals. It was only clothing enough to get me from my house to Master's house. If I could come and go naked between houses I would.


As soon as I entered I looked at his cock. It drooped. I'd get it ready to fuck if he wanted me to!

I followed Master into the playroom and he had me lay over the padded table as usual and strapped me down. He went over to the cabinets. I felt trepidation. I so did not want to get spanked. Not with how he spanked me yesterday. That was my worse spanking ever.

He lined up four rubber objects. Each object was pointed at the top, became wider in the middle, and became thin again right before the circular base it stood on. The rubber objects became fatter in the middle as you look at them from left to right. The far right one reminded me of a spade from a deck of cards. The middle of it was quite fat. He pointed at each one to draw my attention to it.

He picked up the smallest one, grabbed a small bottle I hadn't noticed was near the objects, and walked behind me. What was he doing?

I felt something running down my crack. It must be the rubber object. He teased my butthole with it by doing little circles. I flinched and it was kind of ticklish too.

Suddenly, surprisingly, he was pushing the tip into my butthole. He kept pushing and I could feel my hole opening and the object slowly going deeper. I grunted once. He kept putting the object in me. It was getting quite deep. My hole closed a little as the fattest part was in me. I could feel the object's base against my hole. It went no further in me.

"Keep it in you. If you need to use the bathroom, let me know."

"Yes, Master."

With the object still in my bottom, I felt his cock at my pussy. I became excited. He was going to fuck me!

He pushed forward and it unexpectedly hurt. My pussy was tighter because of what was in my ass so I didn't open as easily to his cock. He put all of his cock in me and I had to work to slow my breath. I felt so extra filled right now. I wished he'd take that thing out of my butt.

He stroked slowly and his groaning was loud. I think he liked this feeling a lot. I was going to have to get used to it and it wasn't long until I started to feel good. I moaned as he fucked me.

Despite the extra tightness of his cock in my pussy, he thrust just fine now. I was going to cum. I definitely was going to cum!

I gasped louder and focused on the wonderful growing sensations going on inside me. He grabbed my hips and thrust faster.

I moaned out coming from the depth of my being. I became wrapped in the wonderful emotions and sensations. In a few moments, he grunted and I felt his throbbing cock putting his cum in my pussy.

His cock slipped out and I could hear him breathing heavily.

"Make lunch," he said while releasing me.

Walking felt weird with that object in my butt.

"What do you want, Master?"

"Lunch."

That wasn't helpful. I could just make a sandwich but it didn't seem very special. I looked around and found hot dogs. I wouldn't say it was special but it was cooked. I just had to heat them up. I found buns in the cabinet.

While I prepped lunch, he startled me by coming up behind me and grabbing the part of the rubber object that stuck out of my bottom like it was a handle.

"How does the butt plug feel?" he asked.

"Strange." So that's what it was called.

"You'll get used to it."

"Is it staying in?"

"Yes."

He pushed on it causing me a little discomfort. He then turned it inside me. He gave a little pull and I felt my butthole opening then he pushed it back inside me. He returned to sitting at the table waiting for lunch.

I found condiments and put them on the table for his use if he wanted. I put a couple of dogs in buns on his plate and one on mine. Sitting with this plug in my butt felt weird too.

We ate and then I put things away. He stared at my butt but this time because of the plug and not because my bottom was red.

I followed him into the living room.

"Just rest and relax. You'll practice taking my cock into your throat again in a little while."

It wasn't going to be so easy to relax knowing I had to deal with his cock in my throat again. It wasn't so easy relaxing with this plug in my butt. He sat on the couch. I ending up lying on the floor front side down holding my head up with my arms and watching TV with him. In this position the plug didn't put any pressure on my butt.

I couldn't help but squeeze around the plug. It felt like I had to poop so it's natural to try to push it out but I had to try to NOT do that. He told me to keep it in. He came down once and made sure it was pushed in all the way.

"Up. To the playroom."

Good. I was bored for the last hour watching his old comedy shows.

Then I remembered he planned to throat fuck me again. Boredom wasn't so bad after all.

He had me use the bathroom first. He had me bend down and he pulled the plug out. That felt better! I went pee but didn't have to do anything else. He pushed the plug back into my bottom which made me groan.

We entered the playroom.

"On your back." He pointed at the table.

That just confirmed he was going to stick his cock in my throat again.

It was uncomfortable lying on my back with that thing in my butt. This position kept the plug deep in me. He slid my body forward dropping my head off the table. He came around and checked on the plug giving it a little push to make sure it was deep in me.

He exited the room. Having my head upside down made the room look strange. I hoped he wouldn't leave me like this for long.

He returned carrying something but I couldn't tell what. He stood in front of me with his cock hanging before my face. I realized he didn't put the ring in my mouth this time.

I felt something cold. He had placed something on my left nipple. He then pushed around my tit and I realized he taped the cold object on top of my nipple. My other nipple became cold. He did the same with that. I think they were cold packs. He just taped one on top of each of my nipples. My nipples hardened.

"Open your mouth."

As soon as I did, he put his cock deep in my mouth. It pressed at my throat without trying to go in. It was enough to make me cough. He stroked in my mouth with trying to get in my throat.

He pushed at my throat this time. He kept the pressure as I felt the head squeeze into my throat then going deeper until my nose was up against his testicles. He pulled out. I almost heaved. I was so glad I didn't.

"Keep your mouth open wide."

He pushed back in before I could reply. He squeezed his cock into my throat easier this time. As he continued, I closed my eyes to try to keep my saliva out of it. I felt so gross and disgusting again. Was there a way to do this so I wasn't upside down?

My throat felt sore and so did my butt because my body wriggled as he fucked my throat but I also felt a worse pain. My nipples ached more and more as they remained encased in the cold packs. I could handle the minor butt pain. I could handle the feeling in my throat. I could even deal with my face and hair being a mess. My nipples hurt!

His cock fucked my throat fast now. I was glad that he would cum soon and this would be over.

"Fuck!" he growled. While his cock was deep, cum shot out directly into my throat. It pulsed several times as usual emptying its contents into me.

He pulled out and I gasped for air since he was in my throat longer when he came. It temporarily diverted my attention from my nipples but within the minute, the pain was front and center again.

"Please," I begged.

I didn't have to specify as he already stepped up and worked to remove the ice pack on my left nipple. When it was off, he tweaked my nipple between his fingers. I could tell it was extremely hard.

"Very good, Brittany," he said.

He undid the right one and squeezed my hard nipple also.

"Very good," he said.

They felt super long but I couldn't see from this position.

He lifted my head up onto the table. My nipples looked huge! They were so long! I wanted to touch them so I knew that they felt like because they looked rock hard.

He held both my nipples but it felt more like he was making an evaluation than playing with them sexually like I would expect. He was so strange in that way. I knew he regarded me as sexual now since he began fucking me but so many times I couldn't understand him. He was an odd person in my opinion. The expression on his face looked pleased so that was a good thing.

He unstrapped me. I sat up too quickly. I was painfully reminded I had a plug up my butt!

I got off the table. I took a fast feel of my nipples. They had softened though not all the way yet.

"Bend over."

I came over and assumed my typical position in front of the table. He turned and twisted the plug.

"This is earlier than I thought but I think you're ready."

"Ready for what Master?"

"Later. Clean up now."

I felt the plug pulling out of my butt. It was nice to be free of that anal invader.

"Shower and return."

I liked that idea! Plus my butthole was empty again. Alright!

The shower was wonderful. I cleansed my face thoroughly and shampooed my hair several times like I did last time he throat fucked me. I felt my butt hole. I had a ghost feeling as if the plug was still in me.

I went poop but it was still like I could feel the plug.

I headed back. It was only mid-afternoon. There was a lot of time left to be here. What else would I do? I hoped he fucked me again. That's all I wanted to do but I knew he would have plans beyond that. I had to deal with those things while I eagerly anticipated having his cock in my pussy again.

"Over the table," he said when I came in.

I bent down and he strapped me in. In my view I could see him at the four plugs. They were always in my line of sight when I lay front down on the table. He put the small bottle down that I saw earlier. He stepped away and I noticed the next size up butt plug was missing. Uh-oh! I was pretty sure I knew what was about to happen and I didn't like it!

I felt the tip of the bigger plug against my butthole. He pushed and I easily opened up to the size of the previous plug but he kept pushing and I felt the strain. I grunted as my hole opened up even wider. This was getting uncomfortable. The thick plug popped inside my butt.

"Unnh!" I groaned.

He pulled and turned it. It didn't do either one nearly as well as the previous one.

"Much better," he said. "Much snugger."

He pushed on it but it could go in no deeper.

"Just relax. Try not to push it out. I'll be back later."

I would love to push it out but it seemed too big to easily do that.

I was strapped front side down on a padded table with a plug crammed into my butthole. Was my life so different not that long ago? It felt like I lived like this forever yet I knew I hadn't. My old life seemed to be fading away. I was to do whatever Master wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.