Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I couldn't pay attention at school. All I could do was daydream about having Master's cock in my pussy again. I orgasmed SO HARD! I wanted to leave school early and go to his house but he told me not to show up until the evening. My parents thought I was dogsitting Sparkle again.

I tried to take a nap when I got home only because it makes time go by faster but I only dozed for like 20 minutes.

I couldn't eat much dinner. I was too excited. I hoped Master fucked me right away!

Finally! It was time! I headed next door.


I eagerly took off my clothes. I accepted being naked while at his house and it had become no big deal but this was the first time I was excited to be naked in his presence.

"Get the paddle and prepare yourself."

My heart sank. I wanted him to fuck me right away. I didn't want to feel the pain of the paddle. I hoped he would fuck me later. Right now I must suffer.

I waited in position. He seemed to like to make me wait.

He finally came in. He strapped my legs in and then my arms. He rubbed his hand over my butt. It felt rather nice this time. He put his hands between my legs. He felt my pussy and did some kind of grunt. Yes, I was very wet. I thought about being fucked by him again all day.

He took the paddle and I anticipated the pain. There was a loud smack as the paddle hit my butt. I cried out.

He smacked my butt hard for several minutes. I knew he was making my bottom red all over again. He liked that for whatever reason. He liked seeing my bottom red. A strange thought occurred. Did he think it was sexier? Was that why he did it? Perhaps it was a good thing because I would be more appealing to him? If that was true, wasn't there other ways I could look sexy for him? How about with his cock in my pussy? I actually laughed in the midst of my pain with that silly thought.

He stopped. I tried to calm my breathing and tears. It felt a little less painful again but my butt still felt like it was on fire. It still hurt bad!

He started up again! I thought he was done and he usually was done after this amount of time.

As smacks continued to reign down on my butt, I started to tremble. It hurt too much. I couldn't handle this anymore.

The smacks were at a regular rhythm. I knew when the next one was coming. A few extra moments passed. Was he done or out of rhythm or taking a break again?

I moaned out. Not from another painful swat on my butt this time. It was a pleasureful moan as my pussy was stretched open and filled by his wonderful cock. My pussy automatically began to continually squeeze around his cock. I moaned and moaned. My butt still hurt so bad but now I felt amazing pleasure too.

He didn't fuck me. He just kept his cock deep in me and my pussy kept squeezing around it. I was in so much pain but I was in so much pleasure and I began to have trouble telling the difference. I could still feel my pain but it was like pain felt pleasurable.

His hands grabbed opposite sides of my bottom. OW! That so hurt. My butt felt too raw to be touched. He began to fuck me with long steady thrusts. OH! That was so good.

It was weird but his hands holding my red, raw butt felt good now. It felt very good! I moaned out louder. I was going to cum! I was going to again feel that incredible feeling of orgasming with a cock inside my pussy.

"Ohhhh!" I cried. My body trembled as I felt intense pleasure. My pussy contracted tightly around his cock.

He kept fucking me even with the tighter squeeze. He groaned and jammed his cock painfully deep. It was like I could feel his cock swell to become a little bigger then I felt it twitch and I felt the liquid warmth of his cum. His cock spasmed multiple times making me think he was putting a lot into me again.

He pulled out of me and stepped away. I lay there breathing heavily and feeling so good and so wonderful. He fucked me again! And it was awesome again!

He didn't unstrap me right away and I didn't hear him so I wasn't sure he was still in the room. I closed my eyes and I basked in my feeling of total relaxation. My pussy still did contractions giving me fresh injections of pleasure. Sex was an incredibly good thing! I was so happy I now experienced it. I wouldn't change a thing. I had no regrets. I would let him fuck me all over again knowing what I know now.

I had dozed off. I had no idea how long. My bonds were undone in my sleep. I stood up. By the doorway there was a yellow post-it note with one word written on it. Shower.

I went into the bathroom and into the shower. I started the water adjusting it for a good temperature. I would keep my front side to the water since the spray will sting my sore butt. I reached for the soap when I felt cum leaking out of me. I spread my legs and looked down just as a long, stringy glob of cum dropped down and it hung out of me. I squeezed pushing it out. It landed on the floor and moved toward the drain. Its thickness delayed how fast it went down the drain.

I dried, carefully patting my bottom. What would happen next? I exited.

He wasn't in the living room watching TV! Wow! I found Master in the kitchen. He had items on the counter.

"Bake cookies."

I wished I learned how to do more things in the kitchen.

"I'm ... I'm not sure how, Master."

"There's a recipe on the box."

I went to work hoping I understood the instructions. He kept his eye on my butt the whole time. I guess he liked looking at it so red like it was. There were many worse things than having a guy like my butt. I should probably not be too uptight about it. I wanted him to like me. If he was going to keep on fucking me then I would need him to like me. I wanted him to fuck me so I wanted him to like me.

With prep time and cook time, cookies were done in about 30 minutes. After 5 minutes of cool, I took them off the cookie sheet and put them on a plate. I placed the plate in front of him.

He took a bite and put it down. He shook his head.

What? What was wrong? He didn't like them.

He stood. "Try again."

He exited the room and I soon heard the TV on.

I took a bite and there definitely was something wrong.

I reread the recipe. Oops. I made everything tablespoons. Some things were teaspoons. I began again. I was more careful this time and took longer to make them.

I brought out the plate. He took one and bit into it. He nodded. That felt so good. He took the plate and put it beside him.

"Wall."

I didn't want the wall. Couldn't I have a cookie too? Stupid wall!

"Watch your attitude," he warned.

I hadn't said anything but I'm sure my frustration showed on my face. I usually hid it better. I had hoped he would no longer want the wall now that he fucked me.

So Master watched TV, looked at me, and ate cookies. He ate them all. None would be for me.

"Master," I said when I was getting tired. I could hang longer put not today. "Would you li..."

"Shhh!" he cut off loudly. "Art speaks silently. It is to be admired. Art speaks in its beauty. Nothing more to be said."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.