Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I didn't feel good all of Sunday. I could only think about the predicament I was in. Would he listen to me? Please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, please!

Monday at school distracted me from meeting Mr. Grayson but as soon as the last bell rang I felt butterflies take flight in my stomach.

I stopped at home to put my book bag away then told my mom I was going to go meet some girlfriends.

I stood outside his front door and took a deep breath. I couldn't put this off. I rang the doorbell.

"Come in, Brittany," he answered.

I stepped in. He was in a robe. He closed and locked the door.

"Get undressed," he said.

"What?" Did I hear him right?

"You will not wear clothes when you're in my house. Take your clothes off."

"But..." I stammered, fighting back tears.

"GET UNDRESSED NOW!" he raged.

I couldn't hold back. Tears rolled down my face. Did he wear anything underneath that robe? Was he going to fuck me? I wanted to wait until I met the right boy before I had sex. Oh god! This couldn't be happening.

I pulled off my top. My fingers fumbled undoing my bra. I dropped it to the floor on top of my top.

"Decent," he said, grabbing both my tits roughly in his hands like an inspection.

I bent down and undid my shoes removing them followed by my socks. I straighten and unzipped my jeans. I slid them down and off my legs. Only my panties separated me from complete nudity. He looked at me with ... impatience? It didn't feel sexual. I took off my panties. I was naked.

He grasped my pussy just as roughly as he did my tits.

"Good," he said. "Shave your cunt hair tonight. I want it bare when you return tomorrow after school."

I felt more dismay that I had to come back tomorrow over shaving my pubic hair.

"You will keep your cunt bare. Understand?"

"Yes," I barely could get out.

"What?"

"Yes," I spoke a little stronger.

"Very good, Brittany," he said. "Follow."

I walked behind him into the living room.

"Stand," he pointed to the wall to the right of his television. There were now five leather looking objects attached in different places on the wall.

He turned my back to the wall and took my right arm. He locked it in a leather cuff above and to the right of my head. He did the same on the opposite side with my left arm. He got on his knees and cuffed my left leg then my right. He stood and fastened the fifth cuff around my neck holding my head against the wall. I was attached to the wall in a big X.

He sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I looked at him but all he did was watch the show. What was this about?

"Mr. Grayson?" I hesitantly said.

"Shhh!" he instantly responded.

"Why?"

"Shhh!" he repeated but more insistently. "Art is to be appreciated. Do not speak."

Art? I was like a painting on the wall?

On the commercial break, he looked at me. He smiled as if he liked what he saw. I wanted him to say something. I wanted to be released. I was getting tired.

The show returned and his attention left me.

The show ended after only a few more minutes. He came over and released me. My arms felt weary.

"Get dressed and go home," he stated. "I will see you tomorrow. Shave your cunt." He pointed between my legs. "If you don't then I will and I won't be as careful as you would be."

"I'll shave it," I promised.

"Very good, Brittany."

I stood there feeling a little confused.

"I can go?" I asked.

"Yes."

He returned to his TV.

I dressed feeling perplexed. That was it? He didn't fuck me not that I wanted him to. All I did was hang on his wall like a piece of art. Yes, I was naked but he didn't seem to care. It was like it was unimportant to him.


After my shower tonight, I shaved off my pubic hair. I nicked myself a couple of times. Ow! It looked so weird when I was finished. It was like I was a little girl again.

I dreamt that I was hanging by my arms over a dark pit. I didn't know what was down below. I knew the first part was because Mr. Grayson put me on his wall but I wasn't sure about the pit.


He answered the door in his robe again.

"Hi, Mr. Grayson," I said anxiously.

"Hello, Brittany."

He let me in.

"Well?" he said.

"Uh ... what?" I said.

"Why are you still dressed?"

"Sorry," I stammered, rapidly removing my clothes.

"Sit on the couch," he instructed next.

When I sat, he dropped to his knees in front on me and pushed my legs open. He grabbed my pussy and again it felt more like an inspection than anything sexual.

"Shave closer," he said.

"Yes ... sir." It felt right to call him "sir" with the way he was ordering me around now.

"This way."

I followed him toward the bedrooms.

He opened a door and I entered a room filled with furniture I had never seen before. The back wall was taken up by several cabinets but in the middle of the room was a padded table. To the left was a padded chair. Both padded objects had restraints similar to what was on the wall by his TV.

There was also a hook on the ceiling with chains attached and ending with more padded cuffs. My mind went to the porn video where he fucked a woman in chains like that.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to in front of the table. He squatted down and I felt my left ankle encircled by a cuff followed by my right one. He stood and a hand on my back pushed.

"Lie down," he said.

I put my front side down on the table. He came around, pulled my arms forward, and cuffed my wrists. I turned my head to the side for comfort. I was locked down on the table. Was he going to fuck me?

He went to the cabinets. I couldn't see what he was doing. He mumbled something then appeared. He displayed in front of my face what looked like a small flyswatter but without any holes.

He moved behind me and I felt something touch my bottom causing me to quiver in surprise. Again and again I felt a soft touch and I realized it was the little swatter. He did light swats all over my entire butt. It felt weird. This was weird.

My butt felt warm now. It was almost like it had a glow to it. It was a really, really strange sensation. I sensed he was swatting my bottom a little harder now but still not very hard. It didn't hurt or anything. I just had an increasing sense of warmth emanating from my bottom.

"Very nice," he said. "It's looking very nice."

The soft swatting stopped. In a several seconds I heard multiple clicks.

"Beautiful," he said.

He appeared in my view.

"See how lovely your ass looks."

He showed me the screen of a digital camera. My entire bottom was colored a deep pink.

"Your ass colors nicely," he commented.

Wait! Was this how that woman in that first porn video I saw had such a red butt?

"So beautiful," he praised.

He moved away and I heard him at the cabinets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.