Blackmailing My Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Connor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of Kyle who comes up with a scheme to blackmail his sister Karen. An event that sets off a chain that changes them both.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

The rest off the summer went by with little change. Karen became more at ease with Megan being around me which was kind of nice. Fall came and Karen and I started back in school. This, sadly, gave us much less alone time.

Our behavior had definitely become more risky. A few times we got hard up enough to risk sex after our parents went to bed. We also still had to put on a public show. In private our behavior was definitely more like that of a couple and not brother and sister. In fact our relationship had been going on long enough that some things started to become natural to us. We had to constantly be on guard not to make a slip up in front of others that would have been hard to explain away.

Things like changing clothes in front of each other was no longer a big deal, or walking into the bathroom while the other was in the shower. We had both started using pet names, like baby or lover, something we couldn't let slip around others.

More than once we caught ourselves just in time before we kissed good morning or seeing each other after our day was done out of what was becoming habit. It was tough, all of the sneaking around.

Karen had to refrain from girl talk with Megan and when I heard typical locker room talk, I had to keep quiet. Here I was sleeping with one of the sexiest women around and I couldn't say a word. There were times when I would have liked to show her off in public just to make other guys envious.

When our family would get together for holidays, we had to field questions about dating from grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. For Karen's birthday I gave her some computer software, to help her with school work, when I really wanted to do something romantic.

When she had a bad day, it took everything I had not to take her in my arms and comfort her. It was the same for her also. At times, it did put a little strain on us. Still, our relationship had grown strong enough that we were always able to work through things. The point is, as good as the sex was, it wasn't always easy.

My father had also noticed the changes in us. At functions I had started becoming assertive, taking charge of things, keeping the younger kids in line, and other such things, where as before I always deferred to others. He also noticed that when I took charge, Karen was doing what I said without argument or back talk. Fortunately he chalked it up to me maturing and becoming more of a man.

We lived for times when our parents went shopping together, or out to dinner, which were more infrequent than I would have thought. We still managed to keep a mischievous sense of humor and would tease or torture each other.

At Christmas, when no one was looking, Karen lifted her dress to show me she had written on her white panties "Kyle's toy" with an arrow pointing towards her pussy. On the back it said "Kyle's other toy" with an arrow pointing to her ass. We snuck off long enough to take pictures of it.

On occasions when it was safe enough, I would nibble on her ears which always drove her nuts, or swat her on the ass, which seemed to drive her nuts even more. They say that with familiarity, sex becomes less exciting or more mundane. This definitely hadn't happened with us yet. I thrilled as much now at seeing my sister naked as I did the first time.

Finally the school year ended and summer was beginning. It couldn't have come soon enough. Karen had made other friends at college but Megan remained her best friend. As it turned at, both were going to the same community college, although mainly different classes. Megan was in the nursing program. Now, however, there was a new field of guys hitting on my sister.

The first day after school let out and our parents were at work, Karen and I seriously jumped each other's bones. It felt so good to be able to just let go and have uninhibited sex. We didn't have to worry about noise, or someone walking in on us. We indulged ourselves by staying naked for as long as we dared.

The next day both Sean and Megan came over and Karen took the opportunity to be naughty. She teased me all day, flashing me her tits or ass. She knew I actually liked it. I kept warning her that I was going to have to turn her over my knee and spank her ass later, which put a twinkle in her eyes. They thrilled Sean by laying out in the yard and sun bathing in their bikinis.

The next day we had to ourselves again. Karen woke me up by tickling me. Jumping out of bed, I chased her out into the living room. Catching her, I pulled her down onto the sofa and tickled her back. She lay across my lap and I used one arm to hold her down while I tickled her with my other hand. I stopped when she warned me she might pee herself from laughing too hard.

Karen wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. We kissed each other tenderly. Then she got that look in her eye that told me she was scheming something up.

"Wait just a few minutes and I'll be back. I have something special I think you'll like," she said to me.

"Sure," I replied as she took off for her room.

It took about 15 minutes for her to come back. When she did, my jaw about hit the floor. My sister was wearing her cheerleading skirt, a white button up shirt that was tied at the waist and unbuttoned, with no bra. She also had on knee high socks and some black shoes. She looked sexy as hell!

Karen had me watch while she did some cheers for me. As she moved around, I could see flashed of her breasts and the panties she had on underneath. She was wearing white cotton panties with little pink hears on them and a little bow at each hip. At one point she undid the knot in her shirt.

"Oops, my boobies are showing," She said to me teasingly.

My sister crawled across the floor on her hands and knees towards me. She slowly traced her fingers up my thighs. I had a raging hard on.

"Am I being a naughty cheerleader," She asked seductively?

"Very naughty," I replied.

"Didn't you say yesterday that naughty girls should be spanked"?

Karen got up an the sofa and laid down across my lap, and pulled the hem of her skirt up. Reaching down, she pushed her panties off her hips. Now I was really turned on. My cock was so hard, it hurt being in the confines of my shorts.

"You've been a bad girl and I'm going to have to spank you now," I told her.

"OK," She said in a small voice, making it sound like she was scared.

I began spanking her, not too hard as I didn't really want to hurt her. She let out a little cry each time my hand connected with her ass. This was the most erotic thing we had done yet. I swatted her cheeks until the were a rosy pink color.

"Are you going to be a good girl now," I asked as caressed her cheeks.

"Yes, I'll be good, I promise," My sister answered.

"You're going to have to prove you can be good," I said, sliding my hand between her legs.

Karen kneeled on the sofa next to me with her panties still down around her thighs and her tits hanging free. She pulled my swollen member out of my shorts and took me into her mouth.

She sucked on her hard, then licked the entire length of my shaft, finally going down to my balls. My sister licked all around on my nut sack, then sucked on them. I was in complete ecstasy.

Plunging her mouth back down on me, she bobbed her head up and down. Her warm, soft lips stroked my hard cock.

As good as the blowjob was feeling, I wanted her pussy. I turned her around and lifted the back of her skirt and plunged myself deep into her wet hole. Karen let out a gasp as I shoved my cock into her.

"I'm going to fuck you hard,"!

"Yes, hard," she moaned back at me.

I pumped myself in and out of her tight cunt with animalistic pleasure. Karen moaned her approval. Her pussy was wrapped around me tight, I held on to her hips and thrust into her wildly. I hunched over her as my cock pumped in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

We were breathing hard and our bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat. Karen's body rocked with each pump in her. My hard rod, slick with her juices, slid in and out. I pulled myself out to the tip, then pushed back in deep.

My hands grabbed her shoulder as I hunched over her, for more leverage as I stroked her cunt fast and hard. Our bodies slapped together as I pounded her pussy with my cock. Karen was moaning and panting loud, I let out a grunt with each thrust.

"Fuck that pussy," Karen moaned!

"Oh god yes," I groaned in reply.

Every inch of me was moving in and out of her. My sister's pussy swallowed my manhood each time. I couldn't seem to get in deep enough or press my body tight enough to her to satisfy me.

I felt my orgasm building and I groaned loud. I pushed my cock in hard and held myself in her. My body trembled as I felt my load shoot into her.

"Oh yes," I moaned loudly.

When my sister felt my hot cum flooding into her hole, she let loose with her own orgasm. She made sounds of ecstasy as her body was wracked with waves of pleasure.

Karen sat back on me and I wrapped my arms around her. She turned her head to me and we kissed deeply, our tongues probing each other.

"Damn, that was really hot," I told her.

"I'm glad you liked it. I think my pussy is going to be a little sore after that." She replied with a smile.

"We're pretty good at this," my sister said.

"Yes we are," I agreed.

Karen and I spent the rest of the day just doing normal stuff like any brother and sister would do. I'd find myself watching her though in her tight jeans and T-shirt. She was so gorgeous.

That summer I made another change, I grew a moustache and goatee. Karen like me with some facial hair, she said it made me look more mature. A slow transformation had taken place between myself and Karen. She had gotten to where she let me make pretty much all decisions and I made them. Often there was little discussion on them between us. I got to where I knew what she liked or wanted, and she me. We had definitely assumed roles in our relationship.

There were seldom any arguments or disagreements between us. Even our parents disagreed more than we did. We were pretty comfortable with each other. When we were alone, Karen catered to me. In return, often I would brush her hair for her.

Then Karen came down sick. She ended up with am ear infection. I was very attentive to her. The doctor had put her on antibiotics to clear it up. We knew we had to be careful while she was on them due to making her birth control less effective.

I got the shock of my life the morning when Karen came to me and told me she thought she might be pregnant. She was so scared to tell me, fearing what my reaction would be. Surprising to us both, my reaction remained calm, after the initial shock.

"We've been careful," I said.

"Maybe we didn't give it enough time," She ventured.

"We need to know for sure," I told her.

We went out and got a home pregnancy test. The next morning, Karen took it as I waited anxiously. It came back negative. We wanted to be certain, so the next morning she took another one, also negative. Still, she knew something wasn't right so she made an appointment with her OB/Gyn. The doctor made an adjustment in her birth control and things were fine after that.

I could tell after the two negative results though, that she seemed disappointed. I broached the subject with her.

"You were kind of hoping you were pregnant, weren't you," I asked?

"Maybe a little," she admitted.

"Karen, it wouldn't be good for you to get pregnant".

"I know".

"We have to remember, I am your brother," I said gently.

"I haven't forgotten that," She said sounding a bit upset.

"That aside, we're too young, both of us. We both have school yet and a future to plan. We're neither of us ready to be parents," I went on.

"I know you're right, it's just that the thought of a baby did kind of thrill me at first," She replied.

"Patience," I said.

"You don't think bad of me, do you," She asked?

"Of course not."

I hadn't stopped to actually consider Karen getting pregnant, and now that I did, the idea scared the crap out of me. I wasn't ready to be a father, not to mention I didn't know how we would explain that one. It also made me wonder about the future, our future.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.