Blackmailing My Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Connor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Kyle who comes up with a scheme to blackmail his sister Karen. An event that sets off a chain that changes them both.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

When we got home from vacation Karen and I found ways to turn almost everything into a sex game, even doing chores. We were having fun with each other. One day I had her model her panties for me.

I took the time to just study my sister's form. Her slim waist that blossomed into her full, round hips. She had a flat stomach and almost muscular thighs. She was decent height for a woman at 5'9". Karen had that long, flowing hair and those big doe eyes. Her breasts were gorgeous and her ass amazing. She reminded one of Anne Hathaway, something she heard often.

One at a time she paraded out into the living room in a different pair. She had several that were cute and sexy including a couple of thongs. The ones that aroused me the most, however, were a pair of black lace boy shorts. I told her to leave those on.

Karen climbed into my lap when I motioned her over. I cupped a breast in my hand and sucked on her nipple, then I moved to the other one. She moaned her pleasure. I laid her back on the sofa, she draped one leg over the back, the other over the edge.

I pushed aside the crotch of her panties and fingered her. Leaning forward I pressed my face against her wet slit, my tongue dove inside her. I started licking at her tasty pussy. Karen squirmed beneath me as my tongue probed her and my fingers played with her.

Karen rubbed herself against my face smearing her juices on my cheeks. As I sucked on her hard. My tongue darted in and out and all around in circles. I relished feasting on her pussy.

"Mmm, Kyle," She moaned at me.

I loved hearing the sounds of pleasure she made. She reached out and held the sides of my face as I licked her furiously. My tongue licked at every spot, every inch of her. I had my face practically buried in her. I could feel my sister pumping her hips against me as I greedily lapped at her juices. This was like heaven to me.

With a finger, I rubbed the little nub of her clit. This brought out more moans from my sister and she squirmed against me harder. My tongue played over her as I fingered her clit, she was gasping for breath.

I continued licking her sweet pussy until I brought her to an orgasm. With a gasp and moan she gave into the waves of pleasure. She lay there for a moment, then she curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder.

"Wow you do that good," Karen whispered in my ear with a kiss.

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss while she lightly caressed my chest.

"Mouth or pussy," my sister asked?

"Mouth," I answered.

"Mmm, OK".

Karen got down on the floor and kneeled in front of me. She pulled my cock out of my shorts and held on to my stiff shaft. Leaning forward she wrapped her lips around me. Once again I had the pleasure of being in my sister's warm mouth.

She sucked on the head of my penis then ran her tongue around it. Holding my rod up, she ran her tongue up and down the length of me. The feeling was incredible. Karen then took me back into her mouth.

With her soft lips around me, she moved her head up and down, her mouth stroking my swollen member. Her tongue played against my tingling skin as she sucked my cock. I tangled my finger in her hair and held it out of the way so I could watch her. I found it so sexy watching my sister give me a blowjob.

Karen moved down and ran her tongue over my balls, and sucked on them, then she started back on my cock. She was able to take more of me in her mouth than she had before.

"Suck me hard," I groaned at her.

I could hear her making soft sounds as she slurped on me. I could tell she was liking this almost as much as I was. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she fucked me with her mouth.

Karen's head continued bobbing up and down as she slid her mouth over the length of me. I was in ecstasy, her mouth as so warm and soft on me. My sister licked and sucked my throbbing cock hard.

I felt the pressure building up in me and needing release Karen sensed I was about to cum, she pulled her mouth up to my sensitive head and sucked herd on it. With a loud groan I exploded in her mouth. Karen swallowed my cum as I emptied myself. She licked my cock clean.

Karen curled up in my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I held her close. Most guys my age only dreamed of getting a blowjob like that and here I was, I could have it any time I wanted.

"My good little cock sucker," I said; kissing the top of her head.

"Yes," my sister said with a self-satisfied smile.

When the weekend came I suggested we go to the lake. Karen told our parents that she wanted to go do some swimming and sunbathing and that she was meeting some friends there. Then she also informed them that her nerdy little brother wanted to tag along to do some fishing.

Our parents told her that they thought it was a good idea to bring me along and that it wouldn't kill her. Karen made a show of being annoyed. Of course, she wasn't meeting friends there, it was to be just her and I but it made for a good show for our parents.

Ever since prank night Karen had nothing to do with her old crowd. By the time the school year had ended she had started hanging out with a different girl, Megan, who had been on the cheerleading squad, but on the fringe.

Megan had made the mistake of falling for Jeff who was only interested in a one night stand. Karen wished she had warned her and by the time things were over it had gotten ugly. She didn't want to be a one night stand and by not fading away quietly, she had become ostracized from the group.

Karen had actually grown close to her, once Megan discovered Karen wasn't as icy as she played herself off to be, and were now best friends. When Karen and I weren't fooling around, they were texting. I'm sure she would have loved to come along, as well as my best friend, Sean but this was to be just the two of us.

Karen put on a pretty summer dress with her bikini on underneath. We loaded up her car that Karen had gotten as a graduation gift, and we were off. The lake we were going to was just over an hour drive away. At the first stop light on our way out of town I leaned over and we kissed passionately.

At the lake we found a nice grassy spot that was a bit secluded. Karen laid out a blanket, pulled off her dress and settled down for some sunbathing. I headed to the water's edge to try my hand at some fishing.

After awhile, Karen called to me and asked if I would put some lotion on her back. Since I hadn't gotten a bite, I didn't really mind. I sat down next to her, took the lotion and lathered her up. After, I stretched out next to her. It was far too warm for any kind of snuggling.

It did give us time to talk. Karen confided in me that she was nervous about fall because she had to learn some computer skills, something she had little knowledge of. Fortunately for her she had a brother who was already pretty good. I assured her I would help her get through it.

I talked to her about my wanting to design video games. A year ago Karen thought it was a silly and childish dream. Then she saw some of the things I was doing on my computer. I had started working on some rudimentary things, and was practicing with 3d software. I had also worked on making some screen savers. You have to love freeware. She didn't think it was so childish anymore.

When Karen had baked long enough, we packed up and headed home. We wanted to stop for burgers on our way. As the odds were slim to none that we would run into anyone who knew us, it was kind of nice not to have to hide anything.

The week went on the same as it had been. Sean came over a couple of times to hang out, Karen went out shopping with Megan and to hang out at the mall. It took time away from each other, but it made our alone time that much better. Besides, it didn't look good if we spent all our free time just the two of us.

The following weekend we got a special treat. Our parents were going to visit our grandpa and grandma. Karen and I both pleaded to stay, due to already having made plans. We loved our grandparents, but it was boring for us. Our parents knew that. We also thrilled at the idea of having the weekend alone.

Our parents agreed to let us stay home providing that Karen took responsibility and kept an eye on things. They were going to head out Friday afternoon and be back sometime Sunday evening.

Karen protested that she didn't want to baby-sit and I complained that I didn't need one. This led to an argument between us, faked of course. Our parents ended it by telling us that was the way it was if we wanted to stay home so we begrudgingly gave in. Later we had a good laugh over it.

Friday before leaving our parents made sure we had some money for the weekend, then they were gone. As much as I loved my parents, I was happy to see them go. Karen and I had already decided we were going out to dinner after they left.

We headed for a little Italian restaurant that was across town From the suburb where we lived. The whole idea was to go where we weren't known or wouldn't be seen by friends.

We waited for the hostess to seat us with arms around each others' waist, and held hands to our table. When we were seated, we chatted and flirted like any teenage boyfriend and girlfriend. The waitress, who as about Karen's age, was friendly and took time to chat with us a bit. Karen informed her that it was our first real date and she assumed we were a couple, not brother and sister.

We had a nice dinner and as we were leaving our waitress whispered to Karen that she thought we were a cute couple. Karen had to gush about that to me on our way home.

We went straight to my room where we took pleasure in undressing each other. We made our way to my bed where we fell together; our bodies wrapping around each other.

Karen kissed me all over my body, and I hers. We caressed each other softly, simply taking time to feel each other. She draped her leg over me as she lay facing me. She guided my cock into her pussy and we lay like that, kissing and caressing. Our passion and desire was building and would need answered.

Suddenly Karen moved herself from me. I was taken by surprise and wondered what she was doing. She kneeled next to me.

"Wait just a moment," she said to me breathlessly.

Karen got out of bed and quickly ran out of my room. She returned a moment later carrying a bottle of lotion. I was still wondering what she was up to. She handed the lotion to me, then crawled back in bed. She positioned herself on all fours and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"If you want to try," She said tentatively.

Karen looked so sexy with her ass up in the air, her tits hanging down. I got up on my knees behind my sister and rubbed some lotion on my cock for lubrication. Slowly and carefully I guided my stiff rod into her. She gasped as I entered her and I feared I had hurt her. She assured me that I hadn't.

With my hands on her hips, I finished sliding into her tight ass. I had thought her pussy was tight, it was nothing compared to this. I had to compose myself so that I didn't shoot my load right away.

When I felt more in control and I knew she was OK, I started moving in her. Very slowly at first, I slid my cock in and out. Another first, I was fucking my sister in the ass. The thought almost made me delirious, I started moving faster.

"Oh," Karen moaned loudly!

She pushed herself back against me. It felt incredible, her hole wrapped around me tightly. Our bodies slapped together as I pumped my cock in and out. I reached around with one hand and played with her pussy. Karen was holding onto my blanket in tight fists as she moaned loudly.

One thing I loved about sex with my sister was she wasn't quiet about it. She let me know when she was liking something. I wished I could see the expression on her face right now. I pumped myself in her ass harder, stroking her with every inch of me.

I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her up so that she was sitting on my lap with my legs folded under me. I grabbed her breasts and massaged them as she moved on me. I leaned forward and nibbled her shoulder. Karen grabbed onto my thighs to give herself more leverage. I had one hand on her tits, the other on her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.