Discovering Karen - Cover

Discovering Karen

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Philip begins an affair with a married woman. It's her request and it's not in his nature to refuse. As he discovers her, she discovers herself. How will it end? Can they break it off? Should they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

And we did see. As it turned out, our Tropical Suite backed up directly onto the nude beach. When I pulled the curtains open on the full-width sliding window in our bedroom, the space was filled with flesh. Not a swimming suit in sight. Nobody seemed to have the slightest hesitation to bare all, even if the all they bared wasn't all they might have wanted it to be. There was firm and tanned out there, sure, but there was also lots of pale and pudgy. And nobody seemed to mind. Karen came up behind me and I felt her hands grip my waist and her breast press against the back of my upper arm as she peered around my shoulder.

"Look at that," she said. "They're all naked, every one of them!"

"Well, you know you don't have to be," I said. "It says 'clothing optional' you know." I waved the brochure at her.

"I don't see any clothing, do you?" she asked.

"Nope," I had to admit.

"So are you ready?"

"Are you?"

"Watch me!" she said.

She didn't have much clothing to shed. Her knit top. Her short skirt. Her high heels. And she was naked.

"Now you," she said.

What the hell, I thought. I got myself into this. Might as well go through with it. I stripped.

"Last one in the ocean is a rotten egg," she said, and she opened the sliding window and dashed out of the room.

She was waist deep in the surf, jumping up and down and squealing in excitement when I caught up with her.

"This is so neat!" she said. "I feel so free!" And she threw her arms around me, pressing her naked breasts against my chest. She kissed me.

Now, people who say they have experience will tell you that there's nothing essentially erotic about a nude beach. Pretty soon, they say, you forget all about being naked and it's just like being on any other beach. And as for what all us guys naturally worry about? Forget it, they say. Hardly anybody ever gets an erection on a nude beach. And if you do, you can always just go into the water or shove it into the sand and hide it. But don't worry about it. It probably won't ever happen.

Those people never shared a nude beach with Karen Craig.

I had an erection. All that sleek skin pressed against me and her mouth moving on mine ... yeah, I had an erection all right. And Karen reached down and grabbed it in her fist. "Look what I found in the ocean," she said.

"Yeah, well it's going to have to stay in the ocean for a while," I said. "I'm not going up on the beach like this."

"You'll just have to wait for me then," she said, "'cause I'm ready to put on a show."

And damned if she didn't. Her wet skin glistening in the sun, Karen walked up onto that beach and strutted from one end of it to the other like a model on a catwalk. Other people on the beach were nude. Karen was on display. And if you don't know the difference, I guess you just had to be there. And if you had been there, you might have noticed a curious phenomenon. By the time Karen completed her parade, at least half of the men on the beach had suddenly discovered a need to go stand in the water, leaving their bewildered or resentful female companions behind. One even left a male companion.

When Karen came back to me she was shivering. The sun was warm and the water was warm, but she was shivering. Throwing her arms around me and stretching up close to my ear, Karen whispered urgently, "I've got to fuck you, Philip; I've got to fuck you right now. Come to the room and let's fuck!"

I wasn't in a much more presentable state than before, but she could have led me anywhere. Followed by the eyes of all those naked men standing waist deep in the ocean, Karen and I returned to our room.

I hardly had time to draw the curtains before Karen flung me down on my back on the bed. Straddling me, she grabbed my dick in her hand and pressed the tip to her wet and swollen pussy lips. Even though my cock was still on the limber side of fully erect, she wasn't prepared to wait. She pointed it at the juicy opening of her cunt and used her hands to feed it in.

"Oh, god, Philip, their eyes! I could feel their eyes. It's like they were touching my body with their eyes. I've never felt so turned on!"

Her excitement was contagious, and I was quickly erect inside her.

"Ooooh," she said, "Oooooh. I made them get hard. You saw. They all ... wanted me!"

"I told you," I said.

"Oh god. Oh! Oh my god! Oh Philip! Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

My prick was full almost to bursting now, responding to her arousal. And she was recovering from her climax.

"Oh, Philip," she said, "your penis feels so good. It's so hard and so thick and so long. And I just practically raped you, didn't I?"

"Yup," I said. It sounded a little strangled in my throat.

"And it was just for me, wasn't it?"

"Yup, seemed like it," I said.

"You never treated me like that."

"Nope. I hope not."

"You always think about my feelings, don't you?"

"Uh ... could we talk about it later?"

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want to make love with you," I said without thinking about it. And then I couldn't believe I'd said it. I felt so emotionally exposed. But she responded.

"Oh! Make love. I think I like that idea. I think that's even better than fucking. Let's make love like we did before and then we can talk. I'd like that."

And when I kissed her I realized a barrier that I hadn't even known was there had disappeared. We kissed like never before. Both gentle and passionate. Savage and serene. And underneath it all was a communion that was new between us. Karen had made it possible. She had acknowledged out loud that the times when we fucked before had been more than just satisfying a momentary urge as she had just done. But even before she said it, I felt it. And it let me admit to myself something I had felt between us ... more than just fucking, more than having sex so she could learn about it. Making love. We'd shared a pretense that what we had been doing wasn't all that significant. Now we were admitting its real importance to us both.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.