FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 19: Celebrations in the Bedrooms

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 19: Celebrations in the Bedrooms - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Exhausted, Joseph and Gina finally arrived home. They entered the headquarters section and seeing it empty climbed the stairs. Moans from three could be heard outside Billy's bedroom.

Inside Billy's and Kat's bedroom at that moment the trio with Angela as the third recreated a favorite position with Billy in Jordan's role of being fucked in his ass while fucking Angela taking Kat's role, the voluptuous blonde beauty enjoying Billy's extra girth and rigidity from the bum fucking. Kat fucked Billy's ass with a long narrow phallus strap on, the little phalange at the top rubbing her clit just right. Extra excitement included the way Angela's large firm tits rolled with each of Billy's thrusts and Kat reaching around and holding Billy's cock at the base pretending she was fucking Angela while actually fucking Billy. Having cum twice already that night, Billy delayed ejaculation for a half hour making Angela cum three times and Kat twice before filling Angela's well fucked hole with sperm.

At the beginning of the ménage the two women centered their efforts on rewarding Billy, sharing sucking his cock and backing off, Kat squeezing to prevent his release, driving Billy nuts. Finally Kat greased Angela's tits and told her to lie beside Billy. "Fuck her tits, Billy," she ordered, greasing his cock. He straddled the buxom cutie and pressed her tits around his cock, his thumbs strumming her nipples when they didn't slip away because of the lubricant.

"I'm going to cum," Billy warned a scant minute later.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth, Angel" Kat ordered.

Angela pressing her resilient tit flesh against his balls, Billy aimed for Angela's mouth with his nearby glans and mostly hit the target. She closed and swallowed a couple times causing his cum to land on her closed lips, her nose and her chin. When his spurts weakened, Angela pulled his softening cock into her mouth to suck out the rest of his cum. "Good girl," Kat praised and used a handy t-shirt to clean away the errant goo from her face.

Billy recovered by enjoying cunnilingus, sucking Kat's cunt while playing perfectly with her nipples. Angela occupied Kat's mouth with her pussy while assisting Billy with her fingers adding extra play to Kat's clit. Bringing Kat to the heights of pleasure lessened her effort on Angela's pussy, but when she crested, her moans vibrated Angela's clit and drove her close.

Angela became the central receiver of pleasure with Billy replacing Kat at her pussy. Both Kat and Billy manipulated her tits, Kat pleasuring the nipples with her sucking and gently biting mouth. When Angela achieved a writhing climax, Kat fetched her strap on, oiled it and Billy's butthole and the finale commenced.


Checking on Molly and Anthony, Joseph and Gina found an unoccupied room. They figured where they'd gone and were right, hearing moans and groans all the way down the hallway. The door was open and they saw the beautiful lithe Leena naked and masturbating sitting on a chair, her eyes glazed watching the scene in front of her. Noticing movement, she saw the two large friends and smiled and said a quiet hi before returning her gaze to the bed.


What Leena witnessed from the beginning was love between four people. Following Miko and Sam into their bedroom, she immediately saw Molly and Anthony in a gentle sixty-nine. Miko stripped quickly and took over sucking Anthony impressively fat cock, its size making Leena shudder. Nevertheless Miko somehow brought it deep into her throat.

Molly crawled across the bed and undid Sam's pants. He had tossed off his shirt so when she pulled down his pants to his feet and he stepped out he was, at least to Leena, beautifully naked. His cock didn't cause the fear that Anthony's caused. Though just as long or longer, it wasn't nearly as thick. Molly swallowed it up, her lips rising and falling a few times before gripping it with her hand and bringing it and Sam of course with it to a place beside Anthony and Miko. Lying beside Anthony, the two men kissed. It blew Leena's mind. The women continued sucking while the men continued kissing. Then the two women stopped sucking, replacing mouths with stroking hands and they too kissed. "So much love," Leena murmured and took off her clothes.

"I want them both inside me," said Molly.

"Me too," Miko replied between kisses.

"Grab the oil and oil your man up," Molly suggested, crawling over to her husband and straddling him and guiding his cock inside slowly, leaning forward and kissing him lovingly.

Lubricant in hand, Miko swallowed all of Sam's long black cock and let him stroke into her throat a couple times before rubbing the lubricant with hard masturbatorial strokes up and down his head and shaft. Then she straddled him and guided him in, leaning over and kissing him lovingly.

"I love you," both couples said to each other.

Miko angled perpendicular while continuing to rise and fall on Sam's dick and leaned towards Molly who stilled when she felt Miko's presence. Slicking her fingers heavily, Miko thrust one inside Molly's anus. Molly's groan revealed her pleasure. She began a subtle riding, more a writhing, on her husband's cock, getting more obvious when a second finger of Miko's entered her backdoor orifice. When the third finger entered, Leena watched Molly's large but firm ass roll demonstratively as she moaned her pleasure into Anthony's mouth.

Finally, Miko lifted off her husband's cock and led it and him to press the glans at Molly's readied rosebud while kneeling behind her.

"Go ahead," Molly murmured.

It popped in and Molly groaned. "Go ahead," she muttered. "Oh fuck," she groaned feeling fuller and fuller as Sam pushed slowly until his entire cock entered. "So fucking full. Fuck me you fuckers."

As Sam pulled almost out, his strong hands lifted her so that Anthony's cock retreated from her depth as well. Thus began the double penetration, extremely slowly at first, gaining speed gradually. Nearly five minutes later the pace reached chaotic speed. Somehow the gist of it remained: Molly filled with cock and then emptied. The tightness of it, with Anthony taking up quite a lot of room inside her, brought a friction for all three that blew their minds. And soon it blew their juices as well. Molly's juices and mind got blown early and orgasm after orgasm rocked her. Anthony released his blasts of cum pulling his wife hard against him. The lessened chaos allowed Anthony to bang fast and hard against the steadied ass of Molly until he too felt the immense rush of release.

During the fuck, Miko played at its edges, caressing the others' clit and balls and kissing both men and Molly. When it came to crescendo, she diddled herself, fingers stroking her clit and sliding lubricant into her anus. She delayed her climax until Sam had his, and for masturbation, it ruled.

Pulling her legs back and opening them, Miko showed her lovers her greased ass. "My turn," she grinned. Her lovers groaned. But they realized they had a night ahead of them to recover and continue making love and all four laughed.

"Leena?" Miko said, watching the gorgeous young woman strum her clit and pull on her nipple with a quickness and intensity that told of imminent climax. "When you're ready could you fetch us a soapy wash cloth and a towel?"

"Yes ... Mom ... Oh ... Eeeee," she shivered and shook in climax.

"Wow," said Sam. The others nodded. Leena blushed, whether from cumming or embarrassment no one knew. Whatever the cause, a few seconds later she grinned and darted naked out into the corridor to the shared bathroom and fetched the required cloths.

She didn't want to hand the wet cloth to Miko. She kept it dripping against her hip. Miko dropped her hand. "It might have something nasty on it," she said, pulling Sam's thighs open.

"I don't mind," said Leena staring at the flaccid black penis. Knee walking on the bed, she approached it like a cat her prey, finally grabbing it with a steady, determined, washcloth filled hand and pulling. "Show me how to make it hard again?" she asked, gazing at the cleaned cock.

The tutorial lasted well into the night. Molly and Anthony departed though soon after Leena joined them in bed. The other three focused so much on each other--particularly Leena towards Sam and vice versa though Miko's presence as guide and mentor to all things pleasuring to Sam intensified Leena's bond to her and respect and love grew within the bond--that Molly realized her and Anthony's presence no longer embellished the sex but rather it distracted. The haze of bliss departing like the dissipation of morning fog, Molly felt the fatigue of a long intense day and the soreness of a hard and intense double fucking and whispered to her husband their need to depart.

"Give us a kiss," Miko, the least distracted of the threesome insisted, and before the couple left they each received a very loving kiss from the three remaining, even Leena, and at least Molly felt the foursome would be five in the not too distant future. Anthony just felt happy to be with his wife and to see her happiness.

Leena's penetration would wait for several days because of Sam's insistence causing Leena great frustration. It occurred on the morning wood of a sleeping Sam, Miko awakening just as Sam's glans penetrated Leena's virgin pussy lips and, chuckling, assisted in the destruction of her maidenhead. Sam awakened to the orgasmic moans of his young lover from a blissful dream that mirrored the actual fucking of a very tight pussy, and the pleasure of the tight friction and seeing the exquisitely lithe body riding him and the gorgeous dark blushing face awed by ecstasy and Miko's wicked grin and wink banished any objection he had over fucking someone so young. He pulled her off him a fraction of a second before his cock fountained cum which quickly filled Miko's mouth while Leena pouted, reminding Sam she was on the pill. Sam through his groan caused by a most intense orgasm informed her the pill hadn't taken and he didn't want her pregnant.

However, except for the ban on fucking her, Leena experienced nearly everything else during her first night of intimacy with her two true loves. Miko being her instructor and loving to be overpowered when fucked, Leena even felt what a cock felt inside her tight body when Miko insisted she fuck her cunt with her small fist while Sam finally penetrated her anus. From loving intimacy as Miko instructed her on making love to Sam with lips, tongue and fingers, to intense pleasure shared when Sam taught her cunnilingus while Miko brought her talents to bear on her own little pussy, the night climaxed in wild violent fist fucking accompanying Sam's pummeling of Miko's ass and Miko wailing with pleasure until she shook silently and passed out while Sam sprayed cum from his throbbing cock deep inside her rectum.


Further along the pentagonal corridor, Gina and Joseph checked to see if Calvin and Doreen might be available for conversation and update, but again their heads popping in the door saw sexual intimacy. This time it was only the two of them, and the gentleness and love as Calvin slowly pushed and pulled his cock inside the murmuring Doreen, his tight little butt looking smaller between her thick thighs as he leaned over her and they gazed into each other's eyes with rapt adoration seemed to create a shimmering aura surrounding them.

"Wow," said Gina when they returned to the corridor.

"Unh-hunh," Joseph responded, hugging her against him lovingly as they walked away.

Just a couple yards along, they heard more intimacy and another door open and another voyeur strumming her clit. Nancy winked at them with a lascivious smile before returning her gaze to the two young women and one older woman and a very lucky man whose age fell about halfway between young and old lying amongst them. In fact they all felt lucky because they all felt loved.


When Martha and Nancy entered Riana's bedroom, Moira and Nelson worked on bringing Riana to readiness for her first penetration. Their work obviously succeeded as Riana writhed under Nelson's expert tongue inside and outside her Raven hair crowned pussy, her moans captured by Moira's mouth while her nipples distended tautly between Moira's twisting fingers.

Removing her mouth from Moira's, Riana groaned, "Let me cum!"

Chuckling, Martha made quick work of her shirt and pants and joined the trio by crawling behind Nelson and engulfing his rock hard cock in her mouth while her fingers danced under his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.