FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 18: FITZ Pulses

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 18: FITZ Pulses - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

"Hi, my name is Nelson and I'm a white slaver. What I mean by that is my family kidnapped young women and men, boys and girls really, mostly runaways, and trained them to be companions to very rich men and women. That's a nice way of saying we forced them into becoming sex slaves. From the age of fourteen or younger until they reached maturity at about eighteen we sold them or rented them more often to corporate owners and dignitaries and politicians and anyone with the scratch and the inclination. When they reached maturity, we made them disappear. We sold them into further slavery in the Middle East or we killed them. We made sure their tales would not be told. That changes now."

Anthony having perfected the "pulse" to last thirty minutes, Nelson's face was being seen by millions at 5 o'clock Eastern time on their television or computer or cell phone. His face disappeared and images appeared and disappeared rather quickly.

"This is or was my family home and the place where many slaves had been held during a period of several decades. These are my family, my mother and my sister, both cruel and selfish creatures. What follows are the locations of dozens of other homes similar to mine and the slavers residing in them. Note the addresses near the bottom. I mean note them down. If they're near you, take notice.

"If you are a slaver, know this: If you do not abandon your ways, your house will be destroyed. My new friends, friends who have allowed me to join them and help their cause have left a contact number. You will use this number to contact us and we will come free your slaves. If you do not, your slaves will be taken from you forcibly and your house will be destroyed the way mine was and another slavers home in Los Angeles. This is my house being destroyed. This is the house in the Hollywood Hills.

"For the majority of you skeptical of what I say, you are the lucky ones. Otherwise you have experienced your beloved daughter or son or sister or brother or friend vanishing, unheard from for years or have found a loved one destroyed by his or her experience who has somehow escaped. Or you are one of the foul ones, one of my kind, a slaver or a buyer of slaves for your own selfish and shameful purposes. You are unlucky because we know who you are and where you live and the law knows too. As I speak, information is being sent to law departments all across the nation with information regarding your activities.

"As for those lucky ones, understand you are affected as well. These politicians used your tax dollars and your trusted vote to buy or rent underage girls and boys. The information we found within these houses has brought us these names. We have proof of their profligate ways.

"You may recognize this man, the ultra conservative Congressman Brewster, member of the religious right and associate of the Tea Party, a good family man according to him. He purchased through an organization called the PC, meaning Popping Cherries, the chance to brutally end a young teen's virginity. These two scumbags ran it." Images showed Bones and Pecker wearing plastic wrist and ankle restraints and red ball gags looking furious. The scene of Leena's near rape returned, Anthony masking her face and her breasts, her genitalia hidden behind Brewster. "You're beautiful my virgin princess," he could be heard saying.

"PC worked with the slave houses," Nelson continued, "who provided them with virgins for a high price and the PC auctioned off the right to penetrate these unfortunate girls and boys, the girls losing their maidenheads to these very rich and very sick men. No girls were older than fifteen." The video showed everything of Brewster's attack on the restrained Leena until, as he readied to penetrate, the FITZ attacked which wasn't shown.

"My friends have ended the PC just as they will end the network of slave houses providing them with virgins. Out of this we have lists." After flashing a few more houses, individual clients and their addresses were shown. Nelson continued his monologue, "The lists reveal the insidious and perverse and brutal nature of the high and mighty, and for their arrogance and selfishness they will be destroyed like the slave houses. Many are high ranking politicians. And there are lawmen involved too taking bribes of money and human flesh to conceal the slave network and prevent any action against it. The fallout will be monumental and will weaken the foundations of our democracy.

"Everything is bad, but this is the worst of it." His aunt's field of unmarked graves being dug up appeared along with the corpses of the aunt and her sons. "This is a killing field. Most of these bodies were young and vital women. Others who challenged the system ended up here as well. The woman and the three men you see lying dead met an unfortunate though certainly justifiable end. They not only killed and buried these victims, but ate them as well." The aunt's homemade cookbook appeared slowly flipping through pages.

"We have to learn from this or suffer future atrocities. This broadcast is an example of what my friends can do. This 'pulse' as we call it can happen anytime and is completely untraceable. We plan to use it as a weapon, but a weapon for good, for breaking through the opaque walls the rich and powerful have constructed and bring transparency to everyone. When a politician lies, you will see it. When a business exploits its workers or forces us to purchase overpriced and deficient merchandise, you will become aware of it. Let's clean up corruption, rid ourselves of the rotten demagoguery of the ruling oligarchs and take control of our lives once and for all. Join us if you wish to be warriors for a new just time. We are the FITZ." A black flag waved in the wind in front of a sunrise.


The FITZ applauded self-appreciatively, sitting in Billy's headquarters space. Only Gina and Joseph remained absent being interrogated for the nth time at Washington DC police headquarters. Nelson occupied their loveseat with Moira sitting in his lap and Riana beside him. Both girls beamed proudly at him.

"Well done, Nelson," said Billy. "I knew you'd be perfect."

"No false modesty, Billy," Nelson responded, "but all of you did everything. I just read the prompter. Not only the writing and editing of Calvin and your direction and Doreen's sure handed camera and Molly's graphics, but Kat's burglary and Sam's bomb design and vast exploits and Miko's chemistry and connections and Joseph's and Gina's special teams like soldiering and your planning of course and last but certainly not least Anthony's brilliant software and hardware design and his amazing 'pulse.' I'm an afterthought, Billy."

"You're right of course," said Billy. "But America needs its pretty face."

"Anything on FITZjoseph and FITZjean boss?" asked Sam.

"Still being interviewed, but Joseph said he figured it would be the last repeat. He's patient as a monk but Gina's on the edge of losing it. She'll hold it together. Jordan used his expensive lawyer to get himself off already on self defense. Justice and the rich," Billy shook his head. "Of course being filmed being stabbed while he shot his brother makes it pretty clear. He's in the ICU but had them just use local anesthetic so he can do work via telephone in bed since he's taken over Himlee. His brother's still critical and still being worked on.

"Before we go off to celebrate in our beds," Billy continued, "there are a couple things I want to get started. Send the maps, Anthony. You'll see on your computer a map locating the nearest slave houses from your respective pentagons..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.