FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 16: Henry Growls and Roars

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 16: Henry Growls and Roars - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

"Where's Constance?" asked Miko when Henry entered the private jet parked in the New Haven airport. He was accompanied by his two Aryan goons.

"In the hospital," he replied.

She resisted an accusatory retort though her eyes communicated her suspicion. "What's wrong?" she asked instead of "What did you do to her?"

"She hemorrhaged. She barely made it, but is improving. And the baby is fine, thank God."

"She's only a container for your heir," Miko couldn't help saying.

A flash of anger followed by surprising sorrow. "I love her goddamnit!"

"There's only one person you love, Prince," said Miko quietly, leaning into him. The goons tightened but Henry waved them off. "The one in the mirror."

Their eyes met. He studied her face. "Beautiful," he murmured. Images of her naked perfection, her body writhing under his barrage of thrusts, her mouth wide screaming in ecstasy, and the passion of her kiss afterwards, took over his brain and hardened his cock. She could feel it against her abdomen and stroked it through his expensive suit pants. He shook away the images. "Where's ... Sam?"

"In the cockpit learning to be a pilot," Miko answered smirking. "You want to make friends with him, you could lend him your jet for awhile."

Gesturing his head towards the cockpit door as a command to his goons, he responded to Miko's request, "I'm not interested in making friends with him."

"I suppose not. He's unarmed by the way," she said to the goons.

As if he weren't concerned about confronting Sam, Henry glanced around the cabin and saw Leena. What with his libido heightened by Miko's presence and the beauty and innocence he saw in Leena, his smile had a wolfish leer. Her cringe as she tightened her body and pulled closer to the pretty Indian girl she sat beside disturbed him. It turned him on imagining ravaging her, his powerful body dominating her frailness, and at the same time the lust made him distraught. Such weakness and depravity, such unchristian fantasies were the very things he wanted to eradicate, to cleanse away, to decontaminate from the world.

"Mr. Miller," he heard behind him, a somewhat familiar voice, low for a female and German accented. He turned to see the stewardess smiling, seeming to want to grab and pull him from the child he had been raping with his eyes.

"Gretchen," he said.

"Could I ... Could we talk?"

"Of course," he smiled at his favorite stewardess who spied on guests accompanying him on his travels or borrowing his jet and who often relieved him of pent up sexual frustrations when he had been married to the cold bitch. She followed him to the back of the cabin, past the bed where he unlocked a door. The small room contained hardware that allowed him to work and communicate while he travelled. It also contained a bed pulled out from the wall where he and Gretchen often enjoyed each other. Before entering he glanced back, seeing his bodyguards guarding the exit and Miko and San sitting near the two young Indian ladies and his brother separated form them busy on his computer. Jordan looked up and nodded at his brother showing no emotions. The stewardess and the Prince entered his study.

"Fuck me Henry," spoke Gretchen even lower than usual. Her panties rolled off over her shoes and her blouse pulled over her head, she bent over the office chair. "I see those dark cunts got you hard. What you need is some sweet white meat. That'll cure you."

Laughing, Henry pulled his pants and underwear to his knees, his cock bouncing out fully formed. Leaning against her, his cock held in his hand, he sought entrance and found it, plunging into her spongy depths.

"Yes!" Gretchen exclaimed, loudness not an issue in the acoustically sealed room. "God I ... missed your ... cock! Unhook my bra?"

Pausing just long enough to release her sturdy breasts from the c cup underwire bra, he returned to his task of fucking the shit out of her. "Squeeze your titties and strum your clit, baby if you want to cum," he told her while thrusting deep, hard and fast, his hands tight on her wide hips, his lower abdomen slapping against her pale, thick butt, his eyes closed imagining more slender and darker and tighter, imagining beautiful exotic faces gazing back at him contorted in pleasure, mouths gaped open as potential cum receptacles. Gretchen's skilled pussy muscles clutched him heavily unlike the more delicate talent of Miko's inner muscles or the way Miko's cunt vibrated over his cock like tracer strobes made physical as they rushed towards his glans milking him when she climaxed. He imagined Leena's cunt clutching tight as a slick fist as he rammed through her defenses, making her his, making her tremble at his power, at his will, at his greatness. "Fuck!" he yelled, his knees nearly buckling as he arched against Gretchen, his cock deep as possible at the apex of the arch. Cum rushed out, filling Gretchen's cavity at the womb entrance, and the intensity of it burned through him and shook him to the core.

He left it there to dwindle while Gretchen strummed and pulled and twisted until she at last came with a guttural grunt. He actually enjoyed the heavy milking trembles inside her before his flaccid penis slipped out. They brought him back to reality.

Standing, she gave room for him to plop down in his chair. The panties she had tossed aside became a sponge for his cum. While one of her hands held them at her leaking pussy, she brought the other to caress his inner thighs and his balls while kneeling in front of him, her mouth leaning down to clean off the mix of sexual essences saturating his penis.

"What did you find out?" he asked her.

"I tried ... The microphones, they did not work!"

"More Anthony," Henry grumbled.

"But your brother Jordan ... He seems too fond of them. Often they would sit together, heads practically touching."

"Did he fuck Miko or, more likely Sam?"

"No, but ... at one point he got mad at them. He yelled something about you and him owning them, your money keeping them going and the dark skinned girls were his. Then he grabbed the older girl, the non virgin I guess, and pulled her into here. But before that..."

Henry laughed, interrupting her. He pulled up his pants and stepped over her to lower the bed and sniffed and touched and found it damp and smelling of male and female cum. "I didn't think he liked them so young and so ... female. It looks like both of them enjoyed themselves. What happened when they returned?"

"He just slumped off on his own. He talked to the girl for a couple minutes and then waved her away and worked on his laptop. But before he..."

"I'd say something about all work, but it seems Jordan had some play time," Henry laughed. "Fix yourself up, Gretchen."

"Could you..." She turned her back to him and he latched the industrial bra. She frowned. Usually he liked to weigh and play with them before he put them away.

"She suspects you, but he's clueless, " Billy IM'ed Jordan having listened in on Henry and Gretchen from the device Jordan had installed in the office.

"Of course. The trace?"

"Gold."

Awakened a couple hours before, Miko had Leena strip naked and photographed her, the image transmitted to the PC address where it would be disseminated to the bidding clients. Unlike other e-mails, this one contained code within it designed by Anthony that left a sort of bread crumb trail hopefully leading the FITZ through the labyrinth in which the destination hid. With the number of communications between the PC and Sam and the relatively large file being sent, the FITZ hoped the program wouldn't be noticed. Even the intel they gained from the raid in Las Vegas hadn't gotten them to the center of the organization. Billy figured they acted independently like terrorist cells. For the first time they seemed to have gained access to the central hub and perhaps even the head asshole.


"I want to visit Constance," Sam demanded as he stood near the exit from the plane with Miko beside her, both holding their shoulder bags.

"I don't care what..." Henry began before being interrupted.

"The deal is," said Miko, "You get me if Sam gets Constance."

"She's not..."

"She needs a friendly face, Harry," said Sam while Miko pressed herself against Henry.

"And I need a powerful fuck," said Miko. "But I'll..."

Gretchen emerged from her station looking amazed and confused. "Mr. Miller, what could these..."

"Shut up Gretchen," Henry growled. "We'll stop by the hospital and..."

"You drop me off and I'll get a cab later," said Sam.

"This is ridiculous," said Henry.

"Amen to that," said Gretchen.

"Shut the fuck up!" Henry shouted. Gretchen looked completely defeated when she cowered away. "What could you possibly want with her?" Henry asked Sam. "She's obviously in no shape to..."

"She's my slave too, Harry," Sam pointed out. "A master must care for his slave or else he's a poor master."

"I lent her to you for a few evenings of fun," said Henry. "She's my wife, goddamnit!"

"Why don't you go home, Henry," said Miko. "We'll fly to DC and get our hotel room like..."

"This is my plane! You're not going anywhere without me!"

"So you're going to raid the PCs with us," said Sam.

"That's the plan," said Henry smugly. "And my friends here will make sure that happens." He nodded towards the goons.

"Okay, we have until tonight," said Miko. "I'm going to need my beauty rest and a good strong fuck would help relax me. You seem like you could use some relaxing." She stroked his shoulder while staring into his eyes. "Either we stay here on the plane without you and you go home and come back or whatever, or you get to have me all to yourself. Hmm?" She pulled out some transparent cloth, a peignoir.

"Just head to the fucking limo, all of you!" Henry grumbled.

"Me and Ganda wish to crash as soon as possible, Henry," said Jordan. The older Indian girl squeaked with delight and Jordan chuckled and hugged her to his side. "You guys go ahead. It'll be a full boat after all. There are hotels within walking distance. We'll meet back here at 6 this evening, okay Brother?"

"Whatever," Henry grumbled.

As they walked to the limo waiting on the tarmac, Miko said, "Henry, I've been catching your goons studying Leena. I hope they know not to touch her, but with her being alone in that big castle and us..."

"If Nils and Simon even breath on her, it'll be their balls, understand boys?"

The goons nodded.

When they arrived at the limo, Miko pulled out her cell phone before sliding inside. "Who are you calling?" asked Henry. She raised her hand to silence him. "Molly? Couldn't be better though a touch tired. You? Good. Uhm, you know that account that Gina has with the Erotic Review? She's not available right now is she? Thought not. Maybe see if she can give you the password. It's just that I have a couple horny cowboys here that need a ride on a couple cute fillies. The younger the better. Yeah, the Miller castle. Probably not African American, but anything else should work. A couple hours should do it. Cash is not a problem. Okay? Love you. Bye." She shut off the phone. "You like girls, don't you boys?"

"We like girls," one of the goons grumbled. "But not whores."

"Right. Well, maybe you can steer them onto the righteous path," Miko shrugged. "You'll have two hours to do it on my dime."

"Call the hospital," Sam demanded. "Make sure I'm allowed to visit her. Tell them I'm from the black sheep part of the family, a cousin she's close to."

"Alright," Henry growled.


"Sam!" Constance exclaimed softly with a smile which faded and she bowed her head, "I mean Master."

For a bed ridden hemophiliac, Constance looked surprisingly well. Neither tubes nor wires attached to her. "What are you doing here?" Sam asked. "You look fine."

"It's for my safety, Master."

Sam shook his head and sat on the bed, Constance scooting aside to make room for him. "Did he put you here, Connie? Did he hit you?"

"No, it was an accident." She could see his doubt. "Honest. He's never hit me. I'm a good wife, Master. He has never needed to hit me. Some spanking maybe, but..." She gave him a sexy grin.

Pulling the covers off her body, Sam gently rubbed her breasts through her gown, fingers circling her nipples and nudging her nipples. "Ooh," she moaned.

"We have privacy for awhile," Sam told her, leaning over and kissing her gently. "Is my cum slut horny?"

"Unh-hunh," she said, reaching for his penis expanding his slacks and rolling the expanding lump with her palm. "Where's Henry?"

"He's with my wife," one hand moved low and lifted her gown from her thigh until the hem reached her abdomen. He circled her pussy as gently as he had caressed her breast.

"He's alone with her," she said without jealousy but with a libidinous moan.

"And I'm with you."

She released his cock and stroked it. "No one will disturb us?"

"No."

Moving onto her side, her leg opened, the knee pointing at the ceiling, she kissed his glans, licked it and enveloped it within her lips. Sam continued his caresses and felt the results dampening his fingers. The hand on her breast moved to her head and he combed through her soft blonde hair. "I want to make love to you, Constance."

With a slurping sound, she removed his cock from her mouth. "Make love? Sam, I'm ... I love my husband."

Pulling off his shoes and his pants and underwear, he lay beside her, his hand returning to stroke her pussy. "How many times had he visited?"

"A couple."

"How long have you been here?"

"Five days. He's busy."

"How long does he stay?"

"Please don't..."

"Connie, why are you here?"

"He wanted me safe."

"You're a fucking incubator for his heir, Connie."

"I hate it here, Sam," she sobbed. His mouth tasted her tears as he kissed her face, moving to her lips where the kiss started lightly but soon grew in intensity, tongues coming out to play.

"Make love to me, Sam," she moaned, pulling on the hem of the gown. Her body moved so he could remove it over her head. The kiss immediately resumed. His fingers probed her pussy deeply, sliding in and out, the thumb pressing and rolling her clit.

Grabbing his cock, she spread her legs wide and pulled it with determination to lead it to her gaping cunt. Breaking the kiss when his glans broke through the gap and began its slide through the slick and lively tubular wall, she bent her head back and breathed, "Yes!"

Her neck opened to him, Sam sucked and licked, breathing into her ear before arching his back enough to suck and chew on her nipples.

Her hands grabbed his tight round buttocks, fingertips digging in, and they pressed and released, taking command of his thrusts, quickening them. The bed began to complain, so he lifted her butt to prevent bouncing. His firm hold and his pulling her into the thrust kept the power there. He even lowered her to bring an angle that rubbed across her clit with each thrust and retreat.

Her moans threatened detection. "Grab the pillow baby," he ordered. "Scream into it." She did as commanded and the muffled moans resonated enough he was glad she had.

Soon they were lost in a pummeling fuck, both of them actively pulling their bodies together creating almost painful contact. They felt only pleasure, a pleasure that engulfed them.

Suddenly Constance stopped pulling. She froze tight and screamed into the pillow. Three more rapid thrusts and Sam too became still, his hands pulling her against him as his cock throbbed with release. Both of their eyes closed, they felt each other's climaxes inside her: her milking quivers and his expansions and contractions of ejaculation.

At last they relaxed, Sam falling towards Constance's quieted though still gasping body in slow motion, shifting direction just before impact to roll her on top of him, his cock remaining inside oozing the last of his sperm. She blanketed him with her tall soft pale body. Gazing into his eyes, she closed hers and softly pressed her lips to his. Breaking the kiss, her cheek rested against his as she whispered. "Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, Constance, my beautiful, fragile white goddess. Now let's get you up and out of here."

"But Henry said..."

"Fuck Harry," said Sam.

"I think your wife's doing that."

"No. I think he's fucking her."

"Like he's raping her? He wouldn't do that."

"We'll see. Let's get you out of here."

"Just a few more moments," Constance purred, "My love."

They grinned at each other.


"Sam! Sam! They're knocking."

He had slept for forty-five minutes. She had watched the beautiful man sleep until she succumbed as well. The knock startled her.

"Don't worry. She'll give us a couple minutes," Sam told her, sliding out from under her. "Get your clothes on."

"How did you..."

"Bribery. Now do as I told you, Slut!"

"Yes Master," she replied meekly and walked to the closet and grabbed her clothes and brought them into the small toilet.

By the time the second knock occurred, Sam hadn't completed buttoning his shirt and Constance had been cleaning herself in the bathroom only wearing her bra. "Come in," said Sam.

A pretty if chunky mulatto nurse in her thirties entered bearing forms. "It's all done Sam. She needs to sign forms for the release and she needs to schedule a check up."

"She can do that later, can't she?" asked Sam.

"Of course. And there are some prescriptions she needs to fill. Dr Abrahamson explained the dosage already, so she won't need to..."

"Good. I think she's had enough of this place. Nothing personal."

"I work here, but I certainly wouldn't want to stay here as a patient any longer than I have to."

"Exactly."

"She's been sweet about it, but I could tell she was chomping at the bit."

"So she's been nice to you?"

"Well I ... Let's just say I'm used to her type. You learn to act your place if you know what I mean."

"Lowly servant girl."

"She's better than most, but..."

"Constance! Get out here!"

"I'm not dressed," Constance said through the door.

"Out here now, Slut!"

In bra and panties, Constance emerged from the bathroom shooting daggers from her eyes. "Sam! I'm not..."

"On your knees, Slut!"

Her face twisted in shame and anger, Constance toppled to her knees.

"Tell me her name, Slut!"

"I..."

"How many times has she been in here with you?"

"Several."

"What is her name?"

"That's okay," said the nurse looking nervous.

"No it's not okay. Tell the Slut your name if you would."

"Judy."

"Your last name?"

"Harrison."

"Slut, kiss her shoes and apologize for your bad manners."

"Sam, she doesn't have to..." Judy stopped talking, amazed at the rich bitch kissing her white shoes, both of them, and mumbling, "I'm sorry I never talked civilly to you Nurse Harrison."

"That's good, slave. Now look up at her eyes and say it again. Say it clearly."

"I'm sorry I treated you without the respect you deserve, Nurse Harrison. I promise if I ever see you again I will be respectful and even friendly. I wanted to talk to you. I needed someone to talk to. You seem so nice, so caring, not like some of the others who seem to be just doing their jobs as quickly as possible without putting any effort into it, without caring. You're a fine nurse and I bet a good person as well. I got so frustrated here, and I could tell you wanted to help, but I acted like a pompous ass instead. I'm sorry."

"Wow," said Judy. "Thanks. Apology accepted."

"Good. Now stand up and give her a hug, Connie."

"That was nice," said Constance after the hug.

"Yeah," Judy agreed.

"Good. You two get acquainted while I step out and call a cab. Do you have time, Judy?"

"Sure. It's a down time for me. They'll page me if they need me."

"Good. Meet me outside the front entrance when you're ready, sweetheart," he said to Constance, kissing her forehead. She pulled him into her arms and kissed him soundly.

"See you soon, Master," she said, releasing him.

"Master?' he heard Judy inquire as he exited the room.


"You've got me off balance, Master," Constance said as they drove off in the cab.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" asked Sam as he reached down for his laptop computer.

"I don't know. I've never been off balance before."

"Then it's a good thing."

"It's just ... I'm a Brahmin, Master. The metaphor fits. I'm in a distinct class and associate only with that class. But in the hospital ... I could have known Judy so much better. I saw her as my servant and a Negro and all that uppity crap I have clung to and flouted all my life. I'm the prince's wife, Master, soon to be the queen. It doesn't get more Brahmin than me. But all that time clinging to that status, I missed getting to know Judy. She's married, has a couple young sons, but she likes women. She admitted I turned her on! I like girls, Master. My first love was a crazy half Korean girl at my all girl finishing school. I kissed Judy, Master, French kissed her. I felt her, and she's a big girl, but its firm and there's a lot of it. And her tits are big and firm. God I missed out on some major fun. Her too, and that bothers me even more believe it or not. I mean before the kiss we talked and I told her about you and about the whole white slavery thing and the FITZ and about Miko and my husband. She was fascinated, but I wanted to hear her story too, and she works so hard. Her father abandoned her and her mother and they lived so hard and she managed to pull herself out and become an RN and her husband came from the same kind of background and he managed a law degree and he's a prosecutor for the county. Maybe that's why we keep separate. Maybe we avoid being ashamed about how easy it is for us. I mean I've got this disease and school was intense and I worked hard to be near the top of the class in grades, but what's that beside living hand to mouth and struggling for every rung to pull yourself off the street and into a nice home with a nice family? And doing it with dignity and always like me at the top percentile of grades. She's amazing, Master. I wasted so much time not getting to know her. And you know with her being mulatto and Dr. Abrahamson being Jewish, creed and color we're told not to associate with, those are the two people I met there that showed me generosity and kindness I've never experienced before. I'm such a stuck up cunt, I can't stand it."

"Maybe not so much anymore," Sam said handing the laptop to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Miko installed a recording device in Harry's bedroom. I backed it up to the beginning. She's sleeping now in his bed. He's off planning some manipulation or other."

"You know marrying Henry," she said looking at the frozen image of her husband and Miko about to enter her marriage bed, "it changed me, I mean 180 degrees. Before him, I ruled the roost. No one, not friends, not my parents, ever dominated me. Except Lillian I suppose, my girlfriend at school. We used to trade off dominating each other and I actually got off more when she dominated me! I guess I had it in me. Anyway with Henry, I immediately found myself submitting. And I mean all the time. It's like I was a completely different person. Outside of his presence I acted the stuck up rich bitch, maybe more so to make up for it, but it would take a lot to top my usual dominant nature. I ... I ... I wanted him more than anything, more than life. I thought if I had him it would be everything I wanted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.