FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 13: The Fall of the House of Hawkins

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Fall of the House of Hawkins - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

"What is that?" Brittney wondered aloud. "I saw you plant one in the corner of that asshole mansion in L.A."

"A warning," said Gina.

"A warning?"

"A bomb," Joseph completed.

"A bomb!"

Joseph nodded. "We're going to demolish The Plantation and record its demolition and let all the slavers and buyers know what will happen if they continue their evil ways."

"Just this little thing can destroy a mansion?" Brittney asked.

Joseph nodded. "More genius from the FITZ, Brittney." He pointed at the blueprint spread out on the table under the bare light bulb in the dilapidated shack near the Hawkins mansion. "FITZcalvin turns the blueprints from each mansion we find into a three dimensional model. And his wife FITZdorean figures out the weak spot and the explosion in that spot and its reverberation wave will cause the house to collapse."

"And you've tested this?" Brittney asked, garnering a chuckle from Randy. "What?"

"You're beautiful, adorable, feisty and intelligent, lover," Randy explained.

"I'm not your lover. A few kisses is all. I told you we have to wait to see if Ri wants you too."

"And will she?"

"She better," Brittney frowned adorably and kissed Randy.

"Yes Brittney, we've tested it many times using many different shapes and construction materials. Models we destroy in the courtyard of the pentagon," Gina explained. "It works."

"Cool," said Brittney, one of the newest FITZ soldiers. "So how many pentagons are there? That one in Milwaukee where we stashed the ex-slaves is way cool with that star illusion on the rock and timber walls and I could stare at the one in DC for hours."

"There'll be five in all, Brit," Martha answered. She and her lover Nancy were the only members of the group of commandos not involved in the Las Vegas escapade. And Nancy only drove one of the SUVs.

When Brittney arrived in DC and encountered Martha for the first time since Martha sent her and her best friend into harms way it had been a chilly reunion ending in tears for Martha. The tears ended in an apology accepted by Brittney. And after they embraced and kissed, Brittney pulled Martha into her new room and demanded a giant orgasm from the experienced lesbian leading to mutual orgasms and lessons in bringing ecstasy to Riana when they freed her as well as ways of pleasuring men. Apology had led to friendship. "After all," Brittney explained in Martha's arms after the evening of loving and communication, "I'm better off than I've ever been. And when we free Ri, I'll be in heaven."

"Why five pentagons?" asked Brittney in the rundown shack.

"Each FITZ couple will be in charge," Gina explained. "Joseph and I will be in charge of the one we're building outside Dallas. It's being built adobe style."

"And you?" Brittney addressed Martha.

"I'll follow Nancy and her son and daughter-in-law to Portland, Oregon. Cal and Dorry will be in charge there."

"Can Ri and I come there?" Brittney pleaded.

Martha smiled. "Ask Billy, but I'm sure he'll be agreeable."

"Joseph?" Randy nearly whined.

"By the time we're set up, I'm sure you'll be ready to train soldiers," Joseph assured him. "You'll be needed in Portland."

"Thanks Dad," Randy joked.

"I guess Billy will stay in Washington," said Brittney.

"He'll be heading to Denver, a sort of central hub," Gina replied. "I heard its going to be a copper and silver theme."

"Towering over us all, the little Napoleon," Joseph joked.

"Joseph!" Gina scolded. "You know he's not like that."

"Of course he's not," Joseph smiled. "I love kidding him because he takes kidding better than anyone I've met. A lot better than me."

"That's for sure, you big lummox," Gina smiled and they kissed briefly. "No Brittney, Sam and Miko will be in charge of DC. It's the closest to Europe and North Africa and they're the jetsetters."

A quiet knock on the dilapidated door caused Joseph to unscrew the light bulb. Josephine popped her head inside. "Ready," she whispered. The commando group in black clothes pulled on their hoods and S & M masks and tapped their holstered side arms. Brittney gripped and released the handle of her black leather sheathed dagger, taking a deep calming breathe.

"Why isn't Billy here?" Martha asked Gina and Joseph as they walked briskly through the countryside to the mansion. "Wouldn't he want to confront Nelson and his mother?"

"Oh he'll be here," smiled Joseph. Martha couldn't see the smile, but she could hear it.


Forty-five minutes after all lights had been extinguished in the mansion, at nearly 3:00 am, Josephine, one of Kat's best pupils, had scaled the walls and essentially cased the joint. Her ears as alert as a cat's, she listened for sex noises but only heard snores. Wearing infrared glasses, she could make out Riana in her bed. They planned to free all the slaves, but Riana needed to greet Brittney specifically. Once back on terra firma, lock picking tools unlocked the back door servant's entrance, and she climbed into the egress of a basement window and cut the glass to unlock it. The stench released when she opened air from the basement made her gag. Glancing into the basement made her gasp as quietly as possible. A woman sat in a cage not big enough to recline, and slept. The floor of the cage looked to be covered in feces and urine, at least that's what it smelled like. She didn't tell her lovers Gina and Joseph when she rushed back to the hideout. They would see it for themselves soon enough.


Joseph, Martha, Brittney and Randy hid near the back entrance while the rest of the contingent entered the basement. "Joseph," Joseph heard quietly spoken in terror in his earpiece.

"What's wrong, Gina?"

"My mother..."

"What about her?"

"She's caged like an animal, naked and sitting in her own waste! Ssh. It's me Mom. Your daughter. She's trying to talk but it's garbled. Oh fuck! They fucking cut out her tongue!" Gina gasped.

"Quiet Gina."

"She's saying ... She wants me to kill her!"

"You have to leave her for now, Gina. We have to finish things first. Tell her we'll be back to free her."

"Mom, I'm here to rescue you. No I'm not going to kill you! We'll take care of you mom, my husband and I. You'll love him."

"Gina!"

"Hold your horses you lummox. We'll be back Momma. Just a little while longer, okay?" Joseph could hear his love bravely holding back tears. "Okay Joseph. Ten seconds."

Ten seconds later, Joseph's group entered and headed to the servants quarters. Darts incapacitated the mother and daughter maids while they slept in their rooms. The chauffeur, a young African American male had awoken and nearly alarmed the household before a remarkably swift Joseph pressed a thumb into his throat and Randy shot him full of tranquilizer.

Meanwhile Gina and her team made quick work of the Patriarch whose aging body prevented walking the many stairs to the Hawkins family bedrooms and had taken the main floor guest bedroom as his own. The fifteen year old raven haired girl, Laura, (NOTE: Those that have been reading along as I submit each chapter need to know that Laura had been called Samantha in an earlier chapter. I decided there were too many Sams and changed her name after I had already posted.—max) looked terrified. Gina grabbed her and covered her mouth.

"He's not dead, just tranquilized. Do you want to remain a slave?"

The naked beauty shook her head.

Gina released her hand from the youngster's mouth. "Stay here and stay quiet, okay?" The girl nodded. "We'll be back for you soon, I promise."

Returning to the large entrance area, Gina nodded at her husband who nodded back. Angela from her contingent joined Joseph while Martha and Randy joined Gina. Joseph was just too heavy to take stairs without their complaints alerting the household. He guided Angela to the study and the computer. She pushed in a flash drive and her fingers danced on the keyboard. Because of Billy and Anthony she knew the passwords needed to send all the data to Anthony. It took just a few minutes. Then she brought up Skype.

"Hi cutie," said Billy to the young full figured, short, bright young dark blonde woman blessed with the best of her Italian and Scandinavian mix who blushed.

"Hi William," she responded shyly at Billy whose face filled the wide monitor. Her crush for him and the fact that she reminded him of his old flame Lindy only smaller and cuter had created enough sexual attraction to overthrow her shyness. They'd fucked each other silly all night a fortnight before, and she had never felt loved like that, not by a long stretch. "How's Kat?"

"Brilliant," smiled Kat, pushing aside her husband, her face beaming. "You'll join us when you're done there? I want to taste your sweet essence William raves about."

"You're ... you're not jealous?" Angela blushed even deeper.

"Of course not, you cute thing. I love William's taste in women."

"Uhm ... Then ... I'd love to."

"Of course you would," Kat chuckled. "But he's mine."

"Kat!" Billy scolded.

"I wouldn't..."

"I know, sweetie. We'll find you a nerdy stud, okay?" smiled Kat. "He won't be our William, but he'll have to do. Besides, with William and my training, you can teach him how to fuck you silly. I'm sure William won't mind giving you lots of lessons. Me too for that matter. You're awfully cute."

Kat giggled when William pushed her aside and his face reentered the monitor. "You have a one track mind Katarina," Billy shook his head. "Sorry about that Angela."

"I can't help it," Angela heard from outside the monitor image. "You turn me into a drooling little cunt." She heard Kat's laugh. It was infectious and had them all laughing, including Joseph. Luckily the room was padded for sound to keep whatever illegitimate activities happened there from leaking out to the rest of the house. They liked their padding in the Hawkins manor.


The Mistress's room had two men occupying her bed. One of them, the daytime guard, got tranqued immediately. The young man curled behind his mistress, his penis still coated in oil and dotted with fecal matter, actually yelled out, "Mistress!"

"Gina!" the Mistress shouted when she saw her ex-slave who had removed her mask and dropped it to the floor upon entering the hated Mistress's room.

One shot silenced the foolish boy-slave. Gina throttled her nemesis. "Fucking bitch," Gina growled. "You let your sick daughter fuck up my mother!" Josephine gagged the Mistress and cuffed her preventing the smug smile from lasting more than a second. It was enough. Gina slugged her hard with perfect aim to send her into unconsciousness. She pulled on her S & M mask again.

The shout had no consequences. The one man who had been awake, guarding the door to the steps leading up to the slave quarters had been dispatched via tranquilizer by the stealthy Josephine without him noticing until too late. By the time he registered the quiet thwack of the gun, the powerful drug had affected him, the dart penetrating his chest near his left shoulder. Nelson and his sister had been gagged before they noticed the intrusion. Their struggles ended swiftly by Randy restricting Nelson's carotid artery with a choke hold until he passed out and Brittney holding her dagger to Gail's throat.

"Don't move, bitch," Brittney hissed, her face presenting a life threatening scowl. "I heard you're a real fucking prize sicko. If you hurt Riana, I'll fucking kill you."

"Joseph, we're done here," Gina announced through the transmitter in Joseph's ear.

"Go ahead, Josephine," Joseph transmitted to his young lover's ear signaling her to dig a hole beside the corner of the house and place the bomb.

"On it Master," she replied making Joseph shake his head.

"Be back in a minute, boss," Joseph said to Billy in the monitor.

Billy nodded and smiled. His face became masked. Angela replaced hers and her fingers returned to their dance on the keyboard. "Just about ready, William," she said.

"Good girl," said Billy, without patronizing.

Noise no longer a factor, Joseph tromped up the stairs. Gina met him in the hallway. "I need to search Gail's room for the key to Mom's jail cell," she told him with quiet rectitude. He nodded solemnly and began helping to carry the Hawkins family into the study, at least the Mistress and her son and daughter while his wife searched and found the key.

"Let's free your friend and the rest of the slaves," Martha smiled at Brittney, removing her mask as did Brittney. Martha rifled through the guard's pockets and found the key to the door he had guarded among a small ring of keys.

"How was the reconciliation with our former Mistress?' Martha asked Gina when Gina emerged from Gail's room.

"Fun," Gina answered. "Although she had some boy convinced he needed to save her. Do you want to say hi to the bitch?"

"Later."

"I think the boy's probably the only idiot slave, but be careful," Gina warned.

"We will," Randy smiled.

Once the door opened and the light for the steps leading up to the slave quarters switched on, Martha, Randy and Brittney unmasked climbed slowly, dart guns and dagger at the ready. The door at the top of the stairs had been secured with a latch and a lock on the knob. Unlocked and unlatched, Randy poked his head into a dark hallway.

"The switch is on the wall to your right," Martha remembered.

Illuminated, the threesome glanced back and forth at the empty hallway with many doors. "Jeez," said Brittney. "The rooms must be tiny."

"Just cells really," said Martha. "Room for a double bed and a vanity. The beds are big enough to sleep in or be fucked in. No need for dresser drawers or a closet."

Randy nodded. "They kept us naked where I was enslaved too."

"Do we need keys?" asked Brittney.

"No," Martha explained. "They're more vulnerable if the owners can burst in without fiddling with a key. And privacy is the opposite of what this is about. The slaves can wander within the confines of the floor, but have no access anywhere else. The only locked doors are the supply closet where clothes can be found, the ... discipline room, and of course the door to downstairs. And the windows are locked and barred. Gina, with the help of her mother, managed to loosen the securing bolts on her bars over time. I bet they're even more secure now."

"But if there's a fire... ?" Brittney gasped.

"The fuckers would let their slaves burn," said Martha. "Gina thinks Nelson would have saved her and the rest of the slaves. He's unique in getting rather emotionally involved with his trainees. This must be the closet." She stopped at the door farthest to the left down the corridor and tried the keys.

"Trainees?" Brittney asked as the door opened and Martha found the light switch.

"He teaches the girls how to make love for the more compassionate of masters. His sister and his mother teach them how to enjoy being abused and humiliated. Cunts," she spat. "Let's just toss these out in the hallway and let the girls rifle through them," she said to Randy.

"Here's some robes," said Brittney.

"Good idea," Martha responded. "I'll carry them. Josephine said Riana's two doors down from here."

"Will ... will she be okay?" Brittney stammered, stepping in front of the door.

"She'll be fine, Brit," said Randy. "They wouldn't damage her until after the PC gets her cherry."

"Which won't happen now," she spouted proudly, albeit quietly. All three simultaneously added, "Thank God."

"Ri? Riana," Brittney spoke into the dark room. The light from the hallway revealed a girl's form on her side under covers. "Riana? She's not responding."

"Probably a sedative," Martha spoke from the hallway. "Sit on her bed and repeat her name. Maybe touch her face gently. I'm sure they wouldn't use anything too strong."

"Riana?" Brittney whispered, her mouth close enough to Riana's ear to graze it. "It's Brit. We've come to rescue you."

Olfactory being the strongest sense in terms of memory and the most subtle, Brittney particular odor carried from the sweat generated by the mask she had worn reminded Riana of nights cradled in her arms after steamy summer days. Riana smiled as the memory became reality to her. And yet as sleep retreated and consciousness leaped forward, perhaps because of the intense nightmare like reality she had been living in the cell of a bedroom for the past two days and three nights, she knew Brittney shouldn't be there. A complexity of emotions swarmed through her: pleasure in having her best friend sharing her plight; guilt at being happy to have her friend suffer with her, "Brittney, you shouldn't... ;" and finally, Brittney's words sinking in, joy in having her friend be her savior. "Rescue?"

A big grin and a nod as Brittney's face hovered above hers caused Riana's heart to surge in delight. "So beautiful. So exciting!" she thought, and despite her dry mouth tasting of chemicals, she pulled her lover's face down until lips met triumphantly.

"Are you okay?" Brittney asked after the kiss.

Riana nodded. "I've been scared for three days, Brit. I'm not scared anymore. But ... they haven't hurt me ... yet."

"And they won't," Brittney smiled.

"Put this on," said a strange male voice gently, laying a too transparent robe on the bed. "I'll give you your privacy. There are clothes in the hallway to choose from."

"Who's that?" asked Riana, not daring to look away from her best friend's face lest it vanish like a dream.

"Randy," Brittney breathed with a wink. That made Riana look past her friend at the handsome, almost pretty young man.

"He's cute!" Riana whispered.

"I'm glad you think so," Brittney giggled.

"Cute butt," Riana commented as both young ladies watched it depart through the door.

"Yep." Both young ladies giggled. "Feel up to getting up?"

"I'm fine," Riana comforted her friend. Removing the blanket brought menstruation odor to Brittney's nose.

"You're on the rag!"

"Yes. It might have helped me, except..."

"I think it did," said Brittney as her friend sat up and she assisted her into the robe.

"Except for that disgusting woman who..." Even approaching saying it disgusted Riana.

"Gail," Brittney spat. "You don't have to worry about her anymore."

"Good."

"Did she hurt you?"

"Not ... too badly. Mostly she made me want to vomit, the sick, sadistic bitch."

"What did she do to hurt you?" asked Brittney ready to catch Riana if she lost balance.

Riana steadied herself. "She'd scrub me with what felt like steel wool, but it just reddened the skin and that went away."

"Fucking bitch. She couldn't mar you too badly, thank God."

"Why not?" asked Riana as they walked to the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.