FITZ - Cover

FITZ

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 12: Adventures in India and Arabia

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 12: Adventures in India and Arabia - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Everything coming together rather quickly, Sam and Miko needed to be somewhere else than FITZ East resting. The phone call they'd been awaiting for months from Miko's uncle letting them know the girl they planned to purchase had gotten her menarche had come amidst a late evening fuck, the timing frustrating Sam. And with the raid on the Plantation about to happen along with the raid on the Saudi harems, everything seemed to be falling into place simultaneously.

In the past months Sam's and Miko's frequent flier miles accrued to the point they could circle the globe for free. Many costumes had been donned for various roles including everything from school girl kink to see through blouses and short skirts without panties and slave collar with leash to being covered head to toe in Muslim appropriate gear for Miko and Bedouin sheets to poor urchin rags to outrageously expensive suits and ties for Sam.

It began with the school girl uniform and choker slave collar, Miko appearing at her uncle's vast sea of cubicles and telephones of his customer service center on the outskirts of Mumbai, his lavish office watching over the sea. His beautiful secretary, an early conquest and a regular reliever of his sexual needs eyed the cute Asian mixed woman with surprise and caution.

"No appointment," Miko informed the Indian beauty. "Tell him it's his favorite niece from America." The cringe of jealousy on the secretary's face amused Miko and informed her of her position. Being jealous seemed problematic considering he had a harem at his disposal, but Miko figured it was territorial. The secretary had exclusive rights to sucking off her boss in his office.

She chuckled to herself imagining the secretary's expression when once inside his vast office Miko loudly sent the bolt into its receptacle while Raji commanded his secretary to take messages. Bounding onto his lap before he could rise for a hug, the heat and rigidity she felt already building under her butt surprised and pleased her.

"Oh Uncle, I've missed you," she murmured, straddling him and riding him in a fake fuck, their mouths pressing hard together and their tongues dancing the tango. He sighed when she bounded off him, but moaned soon enough when her intention became clear, kneeling between his legs and pulling his suit pants and underwear out of the way and sucking his short narrow cock, sending the tip into her throat.

"Oh God Miko," he moaned on the edge of climax. His hands urged her up. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. Before he could pull her away, she managed to roll on a condom.

With a roar he lifted her onto the desk. His fingers grasped her damp panties and ripped them off. His mouth dove into her fragrant cunt. "Oh yes, Uncle!" Miko exclaimed.

"God I love your sweet little pussy," Raji moaned between aggressive tongue swipes and lip sucks. "I nearly forgot it and your luscious nectar." He returned to the repast, bringing his teeth to play scraping on her extra long clit.

Only a couple minutes later he stood and aimed and thrust his cock all the way inside. Unlike their first encounter, she let him become the aggressor. His hands gripping her hips and his hips pulling and shoving forward with all his might caused the meeting of groins to be almost painful. With such friction he didn't last long. She cried out a fake orgasm and played her Kegel muscles when he roared and pressed hard and filled the condom.

Giggling and kissing his blushing red forehead, she said, "I guess you missed me, too." Before he collapsed back onto his fine leather chair, she caught the rubber and pulled it off him, wrapping it in tissue she hid in her purse and shoving it into a plastic zip bag and hiding it in the purse. "We don't want your secretary too jealous," she explained.

"Fuck her," he remarked proudly.

"I'm sure you do," Miko smiled. "Who wouldn't? She's hot."

Both of them chuckled. Settling back in his chair, he watched her pussy wink at him while she leaned forward and removed the panties dangling from her cute leather lace shoes, schoolgirl shoes, and handed them to him. "A souvenir," she said. He shoved them into his pants. "Be a dear and remove my shoes and socks." While he removed them, slowly rolling off the bobby socks, she unbuttoned her blouse. When she pulled her arms behind her back, he offered to undo her white bra. She nodded and kissed him when he leaned against her to do so. Magically she removed the bra from one shoulder, leaving the blouse on and pulled the bra out from the other arm. The open blouse played at the edges of her nipples. He couldn't help a quick suck of each nipple. Her small feet tugged at his flaccid penis.

"So what brings you here, sweet Miko?" he finally asked.

"I met my master, Uncle," Miko told him. Her fingers glided over the black leather and lace choker, the silver loop hidden behind her pony tail.

"Is that a collar?" he asked, stunned.

"Unh-hunh," she replied heatedly, showing him the loop. "I'm his favorite, his favorite little doggy. I love it when he fucks me while pulling on my leash."

"Oh. Does he whip you?" His hardness returned between her caressing feet.

"Only when I'm bad," Miko replied with a wink.

"So ... why tell me?" he gulped.

"He's a businessman, Uncle. I met him in Saudi Arabia. He procures for harems. We had a conference for biochemists in Dubai and I used it as an opportunity to meet strong and powerful men, the type of man who can control and pleasure a harem. Men like you, Uncle. I found him as a sort of agent to satisfy my needs and ... well ... he became my master. He gave me audience with a couple of harem masters for a fee of course. It was ... delightful."

"I'm sure it was," Raji chuckled. "For you and the masters."

"Thank you Uncle. Anyway, it was enlightening for both Master Samuel and me. You see, I told him about my ex-lovers in the states and about an organization that provides opportunities both of those men had enjoyed of popping young cherries. Sound familiar? And so I told him about you."

Getting him fully hard, Miko extracted another condom and climbed between his legs and sucked before rolling it on and straddling him and guiding him inside.

"Oh fuck, I love your little pussy," Raji moaned.

Miko giggled cutely as she began riding him slowly. "I know. Anyway ... mmm ... he wants to offer you a deal, a most lucrative deal."

"How lucrative?" Raji moaned.

"I'll let you two iron that out. But my information, especially about the cherry popping organization and some houses in the states that develop ... young talent let's call it ... and the fact that these houses tend to sell worn out courtesans instead of fresh meat to the Arab harems ... ooh. Oh God ... Yes."

The fuck had become much more intense with Raji chewing on Miko's dancing nipples and Miko strumming her clit. She finally climaxed. He took control of the fuck, bouncing up and pulling her down hard. Another climax and another, the bouncing becoming incredibly fast and finally Raji arched forward and came, trembling from the awesome power of it. He panted when he relaxed back into his chair, his cum ebbing, but each surge making him twitch.

Miko giggled, "Nice one, Uncle."

"Wow," Raji uttered breathlessly.

They kissed gently while Miko combed through his short black wavy hair and Raji caressed her perfect breasts. She let his cock dwindle a few seconds before rising and letting his penis emerge and carefully pulling off the condom, hiding it in the bag with the other one. She sat on the desk again with legs open for him to view the puffy redness of her well fucked pussy.

"Anyway," Miko returned to the monologue interrupted by the fuck, "When Samuel informed his harem owners about the worn out courtesans the Americans had been selling them, it made them mad. And your little operation and the fact you don't keep your little playthings all that long interested them as well."

"I don't know, Miko. I ask a lot of their parents already."

"You can split the money with them," Miko offered. "Talk to my master. Tonight after work." She extracted a card from the Mumbai Hilton with the room number written on the back. Bouncing off his lap, she removed her blouse. He watched her with pleasure as she reattached her bra and put on her blouse and buttoned it. He watched her butt as she leaned forward to put on her shoes and socks, enjoying holding her to keep her balance. Her beauty and her sexy little body, taut and yet soft, took his breathe away.

"You're so beautiful," he sighed, embracing her. They kissed softly. "Will I ... see you again?"

"Of course, silly."

"I mean ... like we just... ?"

"You mean fuck me? It's up to my master," she shrugged and giggled and kissed him on his cheek.


"Aiyeeeohgodmaster!" Miko choked out as Sam slammed into her pussy from behind, her wrists secured by cloth attached to the headboard, a cloth tied around her eyes, her head pulled back as he pulled on her leash.

"Did I say you could cum, Bitch?" yelled Sam angrily in an East African accent. "Cunt, give me the paddle and gag the noisy bitch." He kept fucking her with hard thrusts and pulling on the leash.

Raji watched the scene in the hotel suite both stunned and thoroughly turned on. A long lean and completely bald Nubian beauty no older than 18 and wonderfully naked except for a white leather collar had let him in. Firm little breasts, almost just bumps with jutting black nipples and a fantastically full tight butt, a bubble butt he gazed at transfixed until he saw and heard the scene on the king sized bed, her niece being dominated by the tall, lean, graceful mocha skinned man.

The blonde young woman Sam had called "Cunt" was equally as captivating and sexy and equally as naked with a pink collar though her body couldn't have been more different from the black girl or his niece. Her pale body featured full strong breasts with small pink nipples and equally full, strong buttocks and a pronounced curve between with a tummy just convex enough to look pleasingly soft. He had watched her move out from underneath his niece, her blonde pubic fur damp and her pussy lips engorged and shiny, her chin shiny as well. Like the Nubian beauty, she bowed to him before gathering the demanded equipment, handing Sam a wide wooden paddle with holes and shoving the ball gag into a trembling Miko's mouth.

The two young beauties nodded at each other. The Nubian joined the fuckers on the bed, her hand reaching for Sam's balls and her tongue licking between his buttocks. "Cunt" silently guided Raji to a soft chair and unzipped him and removed his pants and underpants and began sucking him with great skill. He responded intensely to her and to the paddling of his niece. Two earlier cums and a third with his secretary sucking him off while he reminisced about his niece kept his seed at bay. "Cunt" wrapped his cock in latex and she settled on the soft rug covered floor in front of him with her incredible ass thrust high and her head resting between her hands. She guided him in and moaned throughout his hard thrusts, his hands aggressively pulling on her hanging teats. Her moans rose into squeals as she panted in pleasure until he finally released his sperm. She never formed her pleasure noises into words.

"Oh fuck! Bitch! Cum with me!" Sam shouted as he shuddered, his groin pressed hard against Miko. Miko writhed and trembled, obviously obeying her master's command.

Pulling his ebony cock from the wetness of Miko's pussy, the Nubian immediately attacked it with her mouth cleaning it off. Sam gently rubbed her bald pate in appreciation. "Slave, clean the bitch up and help her get dressed." She looked at him with curiosity. "Yes, I want her dressed." Slave nodded and released Miko from her restraints. Sam unbuckled the leash. "Cunt, fix me a washcloth and wash my genitals." Cunt slipped out from under Raji, his loose cock emerging with a quiet "slurp," and rushed to the toilet and returned with a damp towel and a dry one. She knelt at his feet, cleaning him while he pulled on a long burgundy robe. When she finished, Sam crossed the room.

"You must be Uncle Raji," he said, raising his hand to be shaken.

Raji shook it. "Fantastic," he said admiringly.

"Perks of the business," Sam shrugged. "But you need a tight rein as you probably know."

Raji chuckled and smiled and nodded. "Yes. As they say, children should be seen and not heard. My niece said you wished to discuss things with me."

"A bit of horse trading so to speak. Come. Let's eat. We'll wait for Miko to join us." Sam led Raji out of the bedroom and into the communal room of the suite where trays held expensive food.

"So where are you from?" asked Raji curious about Sam's light skin.

"Hard to say. My mother was a Somali chieftain's daughter and my father was a rather smug businessman from New England. Both were killed I'm afraid for their forbidden lust and I was raised by some righteous missionaries until I escaped their silly proselytizing at 9 and joined a gang of desperados, took them over, did some pimping until I crossed paths with a slave trader who took me under his wing. I got educated and learned business and went out on my own when my master slowed me down. I'm a fair man though, and paid him for the expenses I burdened him with as a child, throwing him the less desirable slaves as well."

"Excuse me for saying this Samuel, but you're a hard man. What does my niece see in you?"

A full bodied laugh exploded. When Sam calmed, he explained, "She needs a hard man, Uncle Raji. Someone like you, only harder. And smarter too, I'm afraid. You know your niece is a genius. There are few if any smarter than her on this earth."

"I know," Raji nodded. "You're saying you're smart enough for her?"

"Yes. And she's the first woman I ever ... felt equal to."

"But she's your slave."

"It's a partnership. She needed to be submissive and I needed to dominate. But it's sealed in intelligence and ... love."

"So you love her?"

"Completely. Unfortunately we live different lives with miles between us. We're working on resolving that problem. I'm planning to settle in the United States, marriage to her providing citizenship, and managing the ... my business from there."

Miko emerged from the bedroom looking gorgeous and radiant in a deep red and silky wraparound that hugged her perfect body. "Permission to speak, Master?"

"Excuse me a minute, Uncle," Sam said and strolled up to Miko, hugging and kissing her and bringing her into the bedroom. "All of you lovely sluts, you have permission to speak this evening and to use your non slave names. You may also dress, and dress elegantly and come meet Miko's uncle."

"Thank you Master," Raji heard the young women say.

To Miko, Sam said, "Keep your uncle occupied, my love. I will be back momentarily. I need to dress.

"Yes my love," she returned and they kissed lovingly but briefly.

"Answer all his questions."

"But..."

"You know as much as I do. I trust you. And I won't take long."

"Yes Master," she winked and kissed him again. Their hands were the last to part when he entered the bedroom and she joined her uncle.

Once settled into her seat, Raji commented, "He's a scary man."

Miko shivered lasciviously. "Yes he is," she breathed.

"But ... does he treat you well?"

"He treats me perfectly, Uncle. He treats me exactly how I want to be treated. Are you asking if he's gentle and sweet and kind, a good loving boyfriend? Only when I need him to be."

"So who's the slave?" Raji asked with a grin.

"I thought you'd understand dominants and submissives."

"I don't have that kind of relationship with my girls. It's less complicated I guess. They're there for my pleasure."

"But you force yourself on them. They're how old when you first fuck them?"

"Whenever they get their first menses."

"So, thirteen, fourteen."

"Thereabouts."

"And they're scared, I'm sure."

"Of course, but your aunt helps settle them down."

"By sucking their little quims."

"Yes."

"But not completely settled. What would be the fun in that?"

"No. They're still resistant."

"It's the best, isn't it?"

"No. Not the best. You were the best fuck I ever had. Even today..."

"But I'm old, aren't I Uncle?"

"You're the most beautiful and sexiest woman I've ever met, and you..."

"Just say it, Uncle. I'm not squeamish."

"You're an incredible fuck."

She kissed his forehead. "Thank you Uncle. That's sweet. But then maybe second best, those tight pussies and tight little bodies so tense and yet tender and sweet like the most succulent meat. So vibrant in their resistance. So young. So alive. So tight. There's nothing besides my cunt that pleases you more than a thirteen year old virgin."

"Yes," her uncle breathed.

"How many in your harem?"

"Just five now. We released one a couple weeks ago."

"How old was she?"

"Sixteen."

"And where was she released?"

"Not really released like that. They live with their families until beckoned. We stop beckoning them when they get older."

"What happens to the ones released?"

"We stop paying their family off. Eventually they work for my business unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless they choose something else."

"Prostitution?"

"It happens," he shrugged. "Sometimes I visit them in their brothel or in a hotel room. They seem okay. They're often quite good."

"Could you beckon all five of your current stable? Sam would like to meet them."

"And offer to buy them?"

"Just one for now, Uncle. He's quite generous."

"Alright."

"And Uncle, we'd like to be there when you ... process a new girl. If she meets Sam's standards, we'll purchase her before she gets deflowered."

"I don't know. Your aunt distrusts us together."

"I won't be there, okay? I guess our plans in having her join us this evening probably won't work."

"Plans?"

Sam entered from the bedroom looking dashing in an expensive lightweight suit and tie.

"We wanted her to join us for dinner and dancing this evening," Sam explained, sitting opposite Raji from Miko. Miko happily walked over and plopped herself in his lap. "How did you explain you coming here after work?"

"A business meeting," Raji shrugged.

"Call her and tell her it's lasting until late."

The two beautiful slave girls dressed elegantly with sexy flourishes entered and smiled at him.

"Okay," said Raji. He called his wife. Afterwards he told them, "I probably won't have a new girl for at least a month or so. Probably longer. She's quite lovely though."

"If she's acceptable," said Sam, writing a number down on the hotel stationary and sliding it in form to Raji. $5,000.

"In pound notes?" asked Raji greedily.

"Of course," smiled Sam.


Both stubborn to a fault, when Miko and Sam disagreed and debated it could last for over an hour and neither would completely resign to the other. Luckily they mostly agreed on things. The subject of choosing which of Raji's concubines to purchase caused a relentless argument, Miko insisting they choose the youngest to stem the experience early while Sam thought the eldest would be cut off to drift into prostitution. By the time Raji arrived with his five concubines, Miko had the upper hand. The lengthy argument proved to be a waste of time.

Of the five pretty young maidens, Dira stood out. Brought over to the hotel suite without much notice, the four others wore the usual teenage wardrobe of jeans and a t-shirt and had done nothing with their hair and little with their make-up. Dira however wore a tight sari wound around her and her broad face and long black hair had been done with both allure and taste that bordered on gaudy. She also sported in her revealing dress the closest body to full womanhood: full breasts and hips, not the shape Raji preferred. Obviously Dira dressed to battle for attention against odds. An intelligent determination sparkled in her eyes. Seeing her, Miko and Sam nodded silently in agreement.

Using one bedroom for Sam to interview the girls, the other bedroom became the scene for Miko and Raji to enjoy a final tryst. She made love to him for a couple hours, using all her skills to extend his erections until his two orgasms shook him to the core. After the lengthy, careful play, those orgasms occurred both times with him hammering into her with all his might. The first, he pulled her knees back to her chest and thrust straight downwards. The second, he pummeled her from behind in her anus, his smallness and her slickness preventing any pain. Both aggressive moments gave them pleasure, but didn't last long.

"I love you," he said in the end, his cock fading inside her asshole.

"You just love my ass," Miko giggled.

Those two hours had been used by Sam to interview four somewhat nervous girls and one lovely young woman whose nerves she kept hidden well behind seductive amusement. He saw Dira last and longest.

During the interviews the girls not beign interviewed feasted on the grand lunch Sam had provided, watched television and chatted. The blonde and the black woman, ostensible slaves but actual ex-slaves saved from a couple different houses in the US, watched over them. Sam had warned each of the girls not to reveal what happened in the interview, hoping they'd not reveal how non-sexual it had been. He wanted them nervous and scared at the beginning. By the end of the interview each girl had relaxed completely, having spent twenty minutes conversing about their lives and their hopes and dreams.

As soon as Dira entered the bedroom she stripped seductively. Sam didn't stop her. Revealing a lovely if amateurish voice, hitting the notes impeccably, she sang the latest Bollywood hit to create the rhythm for her striptease. Her soft, dark skinned, voluptuous body on a tall frame caused Sam to become erect. "Definitely a high priced escort in training," he thought to himself. Once naked, she knelt on the floor in front of him and unzipped his trousers and unbuttoned them and pulled them down low enough with his boxers to unleash his long black cock.

"Mmm, nice," she complimented it, her first non singing words. Her luscious mouth engulfed his glans.

"Have you sucked other men besides your master?" Sam asked, feeling the skill of her tongue swirling over the glans.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered with her mouth full.

"I want to talk," he told her. Her eyes looked disappointed. He chuckled. "You can rub with your hands and suck between words," he suggested.

"Okay," she smiled, her tongue lapping the pole from base to head along the bottom. Spitting on the head, she slicked it well and coated him for a smooth rubbing.

"Your name?"

"Indira. I'm called Dira." She sucked his knob.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Going on thirty?" he asked.

"Hunh?"

"It means you have an old soul in a young body."

"You like my body?" she asked.

"Very much. It's as sexy as any I've seen."

"Thanks," she smiled with a touch of sadness, then encircled the ridge of his helmet with her lips and stroked him rapidly several times.

"Ooh," he responded. "Your master prefers the others, doesn't he?"

"I was his favorite for awhile until I grew breasts and butt," she answered while fisting him perfectly.

"It's a disappointment, isn't it?"

Her nodding occurred with his cock in her mouth.

"You like sex? Tell me honestly."

"Honestly? I love it. It's what I do best. At first I hated it. It hurt and it wasn't ... my choice, you know? I think if it had been, I would have liked even the first time when he broke my hymen. I don't know about other girls, but I fantasized a lot when I was young."

"Ooh," Sam groaned when his cock tapped the back of her mouth near her throat and her hand rubbed vigorously at the base of it. He looked for her other hand and found it rubbing her clit. "You've had your master of course and his son. This is strictly confidential, Dira. Who do you prefer?"

"The son. He's got a bigger cock and he cuddles with me and talks to me."

"Do you love him?"

Dira chuckled, the vibration it caused on Sam's cock thrilling him. She removed it from her mouth. "It's not about love, is it? We play with love like we play with cock. We make it cum and we make men fond of us, yes? But I could definitely fall in love with this cock. It's the biggest I ever had. It's beautiful."

"You've had others to compare it to?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said mouthing him. Removing his cock she continued. "I'm the school slut. I bring schoolmates home to fuck."

"Your mother doesn't mind?"

Dira laughed. "I'm the youngest of three, spaced out over nine years, and the other two were sold to a bordello as soon as master tired of them. Mother made quite a lot of money off them. She's hoping to score big with me. And no, I don't mind. My sisters fought it, but it only made them old before their time."

"So you've only had kids and your master?"

"No. I've seduced men: a couple teachers and one man in the neighborhood. He's big and tall and tended to stare at me a lot, so I finally propositioned him, hoping his cock would match."

"Did it?"

"It was a little thicker than yours but much shorter. I did enjoy the thickness, but not for very long. Speaking of which," she said, standing and pushing Sam onto his back and removing his pants and boxers, "do you have a rubber?"

"I'm safe," said Sam.

She shook her head. "Only Master and his son Hari gets me bareback."

"Hand me the shoulder bag," said Sam. He extracted the box of Trojans and handed it to her. She deftly removed the condom from its package and rolled it on and straddled him.

"Mmm, so big," she murmured, lowering down slowly. Her pussy lips widening around his glans glistened with moisture.

"So tight," Sam moaned.

It took several rises and falls to fully ensconce his cock which tickled her cervix. When she lifted and fell hard, her pretty face scrunched in pain. "Ouch."

"Not quite so deep, Dira," Sam explained. "I'm hitting your cervix."

"Okay," Dira smiled and slowly lifted and fell, measuring the threat. "Okay."

As the fuck continued gently, so did the conversation, Dira asking, "You didn't audition the others this way, did you?"

"How did you know this is an audition and how did you know I didn't have sex with them?"

"That's easy. The girls seemed pleased when they left your room. Pleased and relieved. None of them had a just fucked look and all of them had been nervous as hell walking in. I don't think sex would have pleased them. Yes, Master occasionally brings a colleague for us, but he tends to like to watch or at least be in the same room, which actually comforts the other girls. I use the opportunity to show off my skills to him, but of course my body..."

"He's an idiot," said Sam.

"Thank you," Dira smiled. "So ... Mom will demand a lot, not to mention Raji."

"He'll split it with her," said Sam.

"Yes, but you might have to slip a little extra to mother. I am her last daughter after all."

Her tight sheathe got ever tighter as she manipulated interior muscles. She speeded up the fuck, too. Nearing explosion, he flipped her over, keeping himself inside and grabbed her plentiful butt while sucking on her taut dark nipples. "Make yourself cum," he demanded. Her fingers obeyed, stroking her clit with rapidity and intensity. Chewing her nipples and positioning her perfectly to send stimuli from her g-spot to her brain, his long strokes bounced the bed in quick rhythm. Skills kept him from banging her cervix, but just barely. He was getting lost in the pleasure. She was too. "Cum for me, Dira," he moaned. "Cum for me now!"

"Aiyeeeya!" she squealed and her body tightened.

He thrust quick strokes until his balls erupted in near pain and he pumped jism into the protective condom. "God what a fuck," he roared at the eruption.

"No shit," she breathed.

The vibrations inside her as his ejaculations abated proved the honesty and power of her orgasm. "You do like sex," he whispered.

"That was the best," she replied panting.

Moments later, resting on his chest, she asked, "What's your plans for me?"

"We'll be selling you to an Arab harem."

"Oh," she responded disappointedly.

"What?" he asked.

"Just one cock."

"It won't be for long."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later. If you're not agreeable, we'll work something out, okay?"

"Yes master," she smiled with relief. "Maybe I can be your concubine."

"I'll ask my head slave," Sam smiled. "You like girls?"

"I'll learn," she replied with determination.

"I think you'll find the lessons most enjoyable," said Sam, and they laughed.

After dressing, they left the bedroom hand in hand making the choice obvious. In the common room Miko, having finished with Raji minutes before, knelt at Sam's feet. "Master?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.