By Mutual Consent - Cover

By Mutual Consent

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: A change in direction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A change in direction - Debbie Jones was a slut, there was no two ways about it she was a nymphomaniac where cocks were concerned and her husband knew it. Now you may say there was nothing wrong with this except for poor David Jones had not been blessed with the best equipment, and the painfully knew that his sexual desire levels were not going to satisfy his wife. Five years ago he had agreed in principle to his wife taking discreet lovers to satisfy her unbridled passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Debbie Jones was a 28-year-old married woman without any children, she had put this down to her husband's lack of interest in the sex Department and also the fact that he had less than 5 inches when fully erect to please her with. To describe Debbie many people would say she was a typical BBW, others would say she was excessively plump but she still managed to turn many a man's head and often noticed those admiring glances, what with her large 44DD breasts and her bubbly personality. At 4 foot 10 tall she was like a little pocket battleship full of energy and charisma; often David came off second best if they had a row or an argument and not just in the argument but physically as well. So when she turned round and told him that within the next two weeks she was going to get a copious amount of cock he knew better than to argue.

Between the two of them they had discovered a website specifically for couples in their situation where either by lack of equipment or endeavour the husband was failing in his duties and a substitute was being used, basically it was a website that specialised in cuckold husbands. The situation had reached the point where Debbie would go through the personal advertisements, whereas David seemed to like to read the often true accounts of other couples experiences.

At the time of making her boast about getting plenty of cock, Debbie had composed a standard reply to the adverts, before she realised she had actually send six replies to various adverts ranging from coloured men offering their extensive cocks to a couple of white well-endowed men who promised total training for both the slut wife and the inadequate husband.

Debbie's reply followed a simple format consisting of, recently married couple, wife a generous 44DD breasted lady would like to give her best to a fine upstanding cock of minimum 8 inches in length, poorly equipped husband to watch and assist where necessary but both willing to learn and obey.

The first reply she received back arrived within minutes, and was from Jed a middle-aged coloured guy who demanded total obedience and to be the only dominant force in their relationship. His aggressive nature actually scared the pair of them and Debbie in particular almost decided this was not going to work when a second e-mail arrived from a guy calling himself Master Ray, instead of demanding anything from them he explained the way he saw things would work between them. That being on the days when he was to visit, David was to be the cuckolded wimp and that Debbie was to be Master Ray's personal whore, but the rest of the time they were free to live happily as man and wife. Something about the manner of this reply struck home to Debbie and he felt a sense of inner calm and that she could trust this person even though the only contact had been this e-mail.

Later that night she talked it over with David but insisted she was going to try out Master Ray one way or another and it would either be with David's consent or she would go behind his back. David knew better than to challenge her on this matter so they agreed to a three week trial to see how Debbie got on with Master Ray. Like teenage girl on her first day Debbie now tried to compose a reply e-mail to this man she had never met but who had already started her pulse racing and her cunt juices running. Seven discarded e-mails later she sent the eighth e-mail she had composed and hoped for a positive response.

The many seemed like hours as she waited for the reply which did not come that night, she had just about convinced herself that she had blown the chance of meeting by the contents of her e-mail reply and so it came as a great surprise next morning when she reluctantly turned on the computer expecting to be disappointed yet again she found his reply. Dearest Debbie, my big tittered slut, I was glad you chose to reply in the manner that you did and I thank you for trusting me so early with your home address.

I have worked out that you are literally less than one hour away from my home address and therefore you can expect a visit real soon. I do not intend to give you a specific time or day from my visit as I want you to anticipate it from now until it happens, but I will tell you this that if I fail to make you come at least three times during my visit then I will allow you to do to me as you will for 30 min.

However I will expect full cooperation from your inadequate husband in all matters of my choosing and what is more I will request of him certain tasks which are not negotiable. If the contents of this e-mail meet with your approval then simply send me a reply that says yes master, if they do not meet with your approval then the message should read no master.

In the blink of an eye Debbie had sent back the reply yes master and added please hurry. The message Debbie sent back was without the consent or knowledge of the husband David, not that his opinion mattered much in her eyes. The one night stands and casual sex that Debbie had experienced over the last seven months and convinced her that her husband was nothing more than a doormat and she could walk all over him as she chose. Now with Master Ray at the helm she felt her life would take a decided turn for the better and at long last her cunt would get the pounding it deserved and craved for and be absolutely full of real hard cock and her desires would be fulfilled.

Over the next 48 hours that she was home she jumped at every slightest sound and blushed with every knock on the door, her mind went into overtime imagining Master Ray turning up and ravishing her body.

At 5:45 on Friday night she had a phone call from her mom, asking her to call by to sort out some problem or other, so dressed conservatively in a one-piece dress, off she went. By chance at 6 PM master Ray arrived at her home and rang the doorbell, after a short while David answered the door and was taken aback when Master Ray introduced himself. Pushing past David he entered the hallway and turned before demanding that David close the front door before showing him into the living room.

Once in the living room, Ray turned to David and simply said strip; David hesitated almost refusing to believe what he had heard until a much stronger voice demanded he strip himself naked. Suddenly David's bravado deserted him and the realised he would be in serious trouble if he did not obey the command he had been given. Quickly David slipped out of his shirt and trousers and then standing there in just his pants, he seemed to wait for some unexpected command but a scowl from Ray made him realise the error of his ways and quickly his pants dropped to the floor, instinctively David covered his manhood behind his hands until the authoritative voice of Ray instructed him to place his hands behind his head. No sooner had he done so than Master Ray suddenly burst out laughing and declared no wonder your slut of a wife is in need of a real man, this made David blushed even more.

In the next 5 min master Ray ordered David to turn round bend over and then reach behind him to pull his arse cheeks apart to show his boy pussy, once again David could not believe his ears as Ray told him in no uncertain terms that if he behaved properly like a good little wimp then he may just get his boy pussy well and truly fucked. As David stood back up, Ray commented about how his poor excuse for a cock was now standing rigidly to attention, and he ordered David to begin to stroke his cock but warned him against coming without permission and in particular warned him about making a mess with his load and suggested that he come into a glass.

As David stroked his own cock, Ray delighted in declaring that the wimp was not fit to fuck anyone let alone a full blooded horny little sluttish whore that was his wife, he even went into great detail about how David was going to get the ring side seat in order to watch a real man fuck Debbie in all three of her holes. Ray even delighted the telling David that after training he would be expected to prepare his master's cock with his own mouth before it entered the slut's body and then afterwards he would be expected to lick clean that same cock before eating out the spunk from the whore's cunt. Suddenly with the mental images created by Master Ray, David felt the tingling in his balls which heralded the arrival of his orgasm and just managed to stick his cock head into the entrance of the glass before the first spurt erupted from his cock, Master Ray insisted that he continue to stroke his cock until every last spurt was safely in the glass.

Now in a further serious voice master Ray demanded to be shown the married couples bedroom and once inside he demanded to know where Debbie kept her underwear and sex toys, having been shown their locations he selected a large rubber cock and a pair of frilly panties. Now ordering David to bend over and part his cheeks once more, Ray slowly pressed the head of the rubber cock against the crinkled ring of David's arse. Increasing the pressure until the rubber cock head passed beyond the anal ring, Ray continued to press home this rubber cock until very little remained outside of David's arse, now master Ray ordered David to put on his wife's frilly panties and then told him to select a pair of self-supporting stockings to put them on to match. Once David was dressed as ordered master Ray ordered him back downstairs to the living room and they sat around waiting for the return of Debbie. All the time they waited David had to keep the rubber cock firmly up his arse and had to play with his cock through the panties but was not allowed to cum again.

The torture was compounded by the descriptions of what Master Ray had in mind for Debbie, upon her return and furthermore what cuckold David would be expected to do to prepare everything and to clean up afterwards. For David the minutes seemed like an eternity and he suddenly realised that for the first time in his entire life he had managed to retain a hard cock despite having ejaculated only minutes ago. In fact he was beginning to feel the tell-tale tingle all over again and wondered if he should ask for permission to cum, as if sensing the situation Master Ray instructed David to stop stroking his cock and instead he was to bend over and slide the rubber cock in and out of his own arse, Master Ray even governed the speed at which this was to happen, telling David to slow down or speed up.

David felt even more humiliated because he knew he could not even control the pace of his own pleasure, he felt like a toy to be turned on and off at his owners will; but even more humiliating was the fact that David was loving the feel of this rubber cock sliding in and out of his arse and doing so in full view of a total stranger, but no even worse than that the stranger was making him tell him how much he wanted it to be a real man's cock. Once more Master Ray sensed the rising tide of David's passion and suddenly commanded him to stop; reluctantly David did just that and then just when he thought his ordeal was over he heard the words he had been dreading, "Take out your play thing and lick it clean, Wimp!" master Ray commanded.

Of course David knew better than to refuse and after the initial disgust at having to lick something that had been up his own arse, David discovered he was not as appalled as he assumed he would have been. Right in the middle of cleaning the rubber cock he heard the front door open and close. As he had been previously instructed David called out, "Debbie, Come here a minute!"

Debbie sensing excitement in his voice came quickly thinking that Master Ray had phoned some new instruction or other. She stepped into the living room and initially only saw David; what she saw was, her husband obviously still highly aroused wearing her pink lacy panties and red self-supporting stockings, he was busy licking her black rubber cock and the aroma that invaded her nostrils was one of pure lust.

Just then out of the corner of her eye she saw some movement as Master Ray moved into view, He simply said, "Hello you little slut of a whore, you will obey your Master, won't you?" instantly Debbie knew this was master Ray from the tone and sound of his voice and without thinking she curtsied and replied, "Yes master Ray, I will do whatever you tell me to do and accept whatever you wish of me!"

Master Ray turned to David and ordered him to finish his task, before turning back to Debbie and telling her it was inspection time and she should completely undress so he could check her over. With mounting lust, Debbie quickly undressed and silently thanked her lucky stars she had seen fit to shave that day and her panties were her sexy ones. No sooner was she naked than, she was told to open her legs and show her real man her horny little spunk catching cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.