Convergence - Cover

Convergence

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mark and Kari consider joining the junior executive ranks at J.A.M. Aluminum, which means Kari would become part of EPOD, an executive 'perk' for senior VPs. This story closes the gap, so to speak, between the stories "A Chance to Advance" and "Insomnia," both of which were written by the great Vulgus, one of the kings of this genre of writing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Mark, with insight that had eluded him briefly, suddenly and firmly ordered, "Kari! Quiet! Relax!" To everyone's amazement, and with a little shock at the intensity of Mark's command, Kari suddenly sat up straight, went quiet, and silently began to wipe the tears from her face, as if nothing untoward had happened. Turning to the others, he said, "I'm sorry about not explaining more about our situation. Give me a minute to get my thoughts together and I'll let you know more about our situation ... in the sexual domain, I mean; then you can decide whether you still want us in EPOD or the J.A.M. family, after you hear what we have to say."

"Oooh, no! You don't get out of this invitation that easily," insisted Mouse. "We all come from backgrounds involving ... shall we say ... irregularities when it comes to sex. You heard Jan say that she and Brad had experimented with threesomes, making them more open to adventurous sex. And Chaz had the same type of threesome experience before she met Mike; when she told him about Jan's explanation of the EPOD program, she was relieved to find out that the idea turned him on as well.

"Well, I was an absolute basket case. I was born of a violent rape when my parents were newlyweds, and they never treated me with any kind of love growing up; in fact they made me feel worthless rather than supporting me. I was a virgin till I was 23, and Gregg," she placed her arms around his shoulders and squeezed him at this point, "saved me from myself.

"We lived in the same apartment building, but I did not know anyone and was terribly afraid to meet anyone with my low self-esteem. I had a huge collection of sexy underwear, books, toys, and paraphernalia that I would order by mail to satisfy my own fantasies, but I had no one with whom I dared to share them.

"Then something magical happened. I received an anonymous note in the mail ordering me to leave my apartment door open one inch at a certain time on a certain day. I was to stand inside the doorway blindfolded and available to whoever entered.

"I couldn't believe that someone unknown and out of the blue understood my fantasies and was ordering me to live one out. I was unbelievably afraid to comply. But I was even more terrified not to. I was instinctively afraid that I'd miss my one and only chance to break out of my restricted life. This was my one chance and I was NOT going to miss it, even if it meant being available to an axe murderer."

Andi was staring at Mouse intently. "You never told me any of this. That is just so ... what ... frightening ... daring ... Shit, this one of the hottest stories I've heard lately! You didn't really obey that note blindly, did you?"

"I most certainly did! I hadn't gotten around to telling my story to all of you yet, Andi, but a couple of the girls know ... Madison and Jan and..." Chaz raised her hand. "I guess Chaz, too."

"And I'm very aware of it," intoned Gregg. "After all, I was there. I don't really know just how I knew what she needed, but I just did. I had seen her at a mixer hosted by the apartment manager, and had seen how shy she was. Add to the fact that it had been awhile since I had broken up with an old girlfriend who had helped me discover that I really like some weird and adventurous aspects of sex. Being without sex for awhile had me ... shall we say ... attuned as well. For some strange reason that I still don't understand, unless it was just horny, male lust as well as curiosity, I had found out a couple of things about Amanda--Mouse--just from watching her around the apartment complex.

"I had found out her apartment number by hanging around the mail boxes so that I could be there when she picked up her mail. Additionally, I found out from our loud-mouthed mail man that she had a fantasy life that was so far out that it had the potential to put her in danger from unscrupulous men. The mail guy was the one who showed me one of her packages one day from a mail order adult warehouse. He was lewdly outlining the shape of what could only be a ... tubular stimulator." Even he had to blush slightly as he said this.

"Come on, Gregg. It was a vibrating dildo," sighed Mouse. "It's okay. I'm over the shame of having to find my own way through my sexual fantasies without a guide. And I don't need to keep any secrets from my friends. Especially since there's not much about me, sexually at least, that they don't know already." At this, she leaned toward him, traced his chin with the fingers of one hand, and lightly at first, then with more force, kissed him deeply.

Pulling away after a moment, she said, "And now that we're so happy together, Gregg can guide me anywhere. And as soon as we finish brunch, and hear what Mark and Kari have decided, he can guide me to the nearest horizontal surface and tickle my fancy for the rest of the morning." At this she gave him a lewd leer that caused the cock on every male in the place to jump a bit.

As exciting as this story was becoming, Mark was truly amazed at the absence of any hesitancy or embarrassment as Mouse was sharing her story. She even seemed proud to do so in front of ... well ... not strangers, but certainly not intimate friends. But the level of intimacy among these people had been ratcheted up considerably by what had gone on already and by what they had revealed unashamedly about themselves. Mark was feeling more comfortable in their presence by the minute.

It was obvious that Kari's guard was lowering. But Mark still felt that overwhelming urge to shield and guard her from herself ... from allowing herself to let go entirely, knowing the potential of her getting completely out of control without some sort of damper on her passions until he could be certain that her personality was not going to be constantly on the edge of going out of kilter.

Mouse looked back at Mark and continued, "As for that first wonderful morning ... that day that freed me from myself..." she took a brief sip of coffee and continued.

"On that magical day ... I was ready an hour ahead of time. I had left the door ajar, as ordered in the note. I could tell by the disturbance in the air when the door opened. I almost passed out when an unknown man walked in, handcuffed both my hands, and told me that I was now his possession and that he was going to change me. I tell you, I had an orgasm just at his words."

One or two of the ladies and all of the men were becoming obvious in their arousal, as they focused, laser-like on Mouse as she continued with her tale.

"All morning long, my then unknown possessor made long, sweet love to me. He was ordering me to do things I had never done before, like stand naked on my balcony in public, and then suck a cock for the first time,"--Mouse was so casual about describing such an intimate event-- "and give up my virginity with hardly a thought. Only after he had put me through all of that ... it must have been, what, four hours, Hon? ... only then did he allow me to remove my blindfold, and I was so thrilled and relieved to see that it was Gregg. I had noticed him at the mixer that he mentioned. I thought he was very handsome, but I never thought someone as nice as he would be the one to save me from myself ... no scratch that ... to save my life completely."

The tension of sexual anticipation was tempered somewhat by romantic understanding as she bent down to give Gregg another wet kiss, to the teasing "Ahhs" of all guys--with the obligatory blush, and "all right, all right" from Gregg--followed by swats and love punches from their spouses, accompanied by comments of "Oooh! You guys!"

Jan, meanwhile, had gotten up and come around behind Gregg. She bent down to wrap her arms around him, with tears in her eyes, and kissed his cheek, saying, "Don't forget, hero, that I still owe you a fuck so intense that it could cripple you." To Mark's mild surprise, the genuine friendship and love that was pouring off these folks, and their exchange of very sexual innuendos and comments, evidently backed by action, was surprising him less by the minute.

Mouse only chucked, and said to Jan, "Be sure to leave his cock in reasonable shape for me and the rest of the girls after you cripple him. That way, he may not be able to walk but he'll still be able to fuck." Mouse then looked back directly at Mark and continued without any indication of shame at the wanton words she had just spoken, as Jan returned to her seat.

"Gregg then allowed and encouraged me to break out of my shell and be a fully functioning woman who not only enjoys normal sex, but is willing to try out new and exciting things, as well as what some would call 'variations.' Within twenty-four hours of our first adventure Gregg bought me my first slutty clothes and an absolutely obscene bathing suit. He made me wear that suit to the pool, where everyone could see all of me once it was wet, as if I were completely naked; and in public. He even invited one of the guys we met there back to his apartment and introduced me to my first threesome that very night!"

Mark's hard on was beginning to get uncomfortable at this point. Kari's expression began to show that her arousal was kicking in again. But--as Mark could see--she was obeying him and remaining still and quiet.

"But what about now?" Mark inquired. "You mentioned 'unofficial' events and Jan's arranging other... 'sexual escapades' I believe you called them. Would Kari be required to be part of that? And before you answer, please understand that I am really not offended by what I have heard so far. Far from it; I am in fact just pleasantly surprised.

"And I'm just warped enough to find it to be a tremendous turn on. I'm just worried about Kari. We've only known each other for so short a time, and with her ... well ... before I go into details about us, what about these extracurricular events you mentioned?"

Once again, everyone turned their attention toward Jan, who had retaken her seat next to Brad. She put down her water glass after a sip and began to speak again. To Mark, it was very obvious that, even though Jan was very young among those gathered, she was de facto the one they all leaned on. Yes, there was something very special about her, besides the fact that she was a beautiful and ... okay hot ... redhead like Kari.

"The ladies seem to enjoy congregating at our house during the day whenever they are not called away to do the deed with the senior VPs and Mo. The girls and I usually get very naked and share conversation and Helen's Long Island Ice Tea. We even let our housekeepers join in the fun if they want--they are not obliged in any way, but they all have enjoyed it so far. And the senior VPs have no qualms about coming over to the house to enjoy the selection as well as the delights, since there seem to be so many in one location that way.

"Also, when the men are otherwise engaged we ... well ... we keep each other entertained in the special ways by which only a woman can please another woman. Kari, please tell me if I'm upsetting you with any of this."

Kari smiled and said, "Oh, you don't need to worry about that on my account. While I'm not what some people would call 'bi, ' I got introduced just over two weeks ago to the special touch, caress, and kiss of a woman from a very special lady at my old job. I would say she is probably the world's greatest expert on lady-love. Since that time, she has brought me to frantic, screaming orgasms during lunch hour almost on a daily basis."

She got a dreamy look in her eyes at this. "I'm really going to miss that job because of her." Then turning to Mark, she said to the amusement of all the others, "I didn't tell you, but I got her to promise to come visit us and teach you how to eat pussy like a pro."

As the others hooted and cried out, it was now Mark's turn to blush. Seeing this, and after the noise had died down some, Kari took a little pity on him. She said, "Not that he isn't adequate already! I guess, when it comes to tongue action, I'm just turning into a perfectionist."

The others were beginning to feel more relaxed about all of this, seeing that Kari was beginning to open up quite a bit now. Then Kari's brows furrowed slightly, as she asked, "Jan, did you say that the executives could even have sex with us right in front of our husbands?"

At this, Chaz piped up with, "I can answer that one. On my very first day in the program, I got a call from Mr. Kennedy to come to his office. We had great sex, and as I was leaving, Mr. Newman called me into his office for another great round. When I got back to Jan's, she gave me my first orgasm at the hands and tongue of another woman. And that was just the first day!" The hard ons were getting painful at this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.