A Bit of Magic - Cover

A Bit of Magic

Copyright© 2011 by Casual Indian Guy

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Prince needs to defend his kingdom against a stronger neighbor, perhaps an ally and a bit of magic can help ?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   First   Slow   Violence  

Magic had flowed through this land through the ages, and blessed by both the divines and demons. It was only a few decades ago that a war of the ages brought an end to its dominance. Only a tenuous link between the divines and the sorcerers remained. Sorcerers of this age, never pledged allegiance

to any god. However respect to the power of Gods remained.

"How deviant are you", thought the goddess to the Sorceress.

The sorceress bowed down, as a mark of respect, and the goddess considered the possibilities.

The plot of the sorcerers had just a small chance of success on its own, she could enhance it to weave it into her own.

She was powerful enough, that her wish would be enough to achieve what she had set out to do in the mortal plane.

But in the usual fashion, she preferred grand theater.

Letting the link fade away, she watched other scenes unfold.


The stone in Rian's had turned liquid - from its solid shape it now seemed to have melted into something close to tar.

It kept to its edges, as if held by an invisible vessel.

It was also the only proof of the events, that his imagination was not playing tricks with his mind.

As he approached the camp, his thoughts returned to how much, he could trust the advice he had received. Even if he could

trust the advice, wether we could slip away from his troops. Leave them at the border for weeks, with reasons he himself

had trouble believing.

As he thought, he felt the melted rock take shape of coin, the engravings resembling a wolf and a pack.


Ilene had called in her maid for the night. Having spent the past few days with restless sleep, she wanted to find sleep this night.

The aroma from the oils and the incense, had lulled her senses even before the maid had started on the massage.

The maid undressed her, removing the minimal clothing she wore, the sarong and the breast cloth. The gold bangles and her anklets were all she wore.

She now lay naked on chaise lounge, soaking in the massaging oils, the maid poured over her.

The maid undressed herself, and started with long strokes, spanning her back and legs.

Ilene dimmed into a stupor as the massage continued.

The maid climbed over her, straddling her as she loosened the muscles on her shoulders and neck.

Ilene woke a few moments, feeling an unfamiliar wetness of coating her back.

Realizing what had happened, the maid climbed off of her in a hurry and stood, ready for her punishment.

Ilene was amused. It had been rare that she had considered herself attractive, but she had managed to arouse her maid.

She glanced at the maid. The maids heavy breasts were heaving, as she wrung her hands. She was not unattractive, decided Ilene.

She turned over, and again glanced at the maid.

The maid walked slowly close to her, reaching for the scented oils.

She massaged Ilene's legs, her hands pausing between Ilene's legs. Ilene spread hers, and realized Ilene's pussy had become wet.

The maid gave her a shy look as she rubbed oil around her pussy. She continued the massage on to the stomach and breasts. Rubbing the oil into skin, her fingers carefully traced Ilene's aureolas and then her nipples.

Ilene's arousal seemed to have increased manifold with the play.

She pulled the maid to her, their bodies in contact.

The maid gently kissed Ilene's lips, and waited, staring down into Ilene's eyes.

It was the first time Ilene had felt arousal for a woman, and she shyly lowered her lashes.

The maid now kissed her again, more forcefully and her fingers began tracing along Ilene's breasts.

Ilene spread her legs so the maid could climb on to the lounge.

The maid now moved down to her breasts, nibbling at her nipples, while her fingers twisted and rubbed the other.

Ilene's body shook as she reached her first orgasm, while her maid moved lower.

The maid's fingers found her slit and rubbed in the wetness, Ilene's clit sensitive after her orgasm, sending shock waves to her body. Soon the fingers entered Ilene's pussy, and Ilene grabbed hold of the maids arms.

The maid explored Ilene's pussy, fucking her and driving Ilene higher to another orgasm.

The maid now stroked Ilene's body gently and Ilene drifted off into sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.