A Bit of Magic
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Casual Indian Guy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Prince needs to defend his kingdom against a stronger neighbor, perhaps an ally and a bit of magic can help ?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   First   Slow   Violence  

Princess Ilene was unusual, especially in a kingdom as isolated as Vail. Smaller then all its neighbors, squeezed in between three kingdoms, Eastvind to its south, Riminae to its west and the Skyledge to its north. Particularly mountainous, easy to defend and as hard to gain.

Ilene was the youngest of two sisters and had been brought up as a warrior and court tactician. Her sister had shown no interest in either, but with her beauty gained alliance offers from far and wide.

Growing up as a second child and small for her age, Ilene was a perfect example of not seen nor heard. That however didn't prevent her from learning the play of swords. It probably also helped her listen into coversations that weren't meant for her ears. She spent most of her time in the barracks and the passages of the court, not all which were known to the keenest of eyes.

Life had began to change in these past years. An offer of alliance between their kingdom and Riminae.

Recent conversations and allusions had left a nagging feeling of doubt and foreboding and had began troubling her sleep.


The prince and his gaurd, had set camp at the border. By moving through Vail they could save time and probably surprise the raiding party in Riminae.

Prince Rian stepped into the forest across stream. The valley was lush with plant life and he seemed surrounded by noises of the forest. He closed his eyes and controlled his breathing, his mind tuning in and out of the various sounds.

Hunting was an important skill for a Prince, but here he was listening to any sound that would warn him of other troops.

He could hear noises from his camp, some way south of his location, its tempo increasing as the army joined the gaurd. He just was about to tune out, when he heard the chants.

Following the voice, whose pitched looked to be female, he crossed across another stream.

Ritualists and Sorcerer while tolerated by some, were banished from this part of the world several decades ago. Practice was punishable by death.

As he reached the small clearing, he could see a partly clad female form. Her hands animated in gestures, he realized were wardings. He slowly approached her, his skill at stealth aiding him.

The woman gasped as his sword tip made contact with her back.

"No tricks", Rian spoke in common tounge.

She suddenly feel to her feet, and he could see that she was middle aged. Gray streaking her hair, and her clothes looked like she was a maid of a rich family,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.