Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I thought it was morning when I finally woke up and went downstairs. I peeked out the front door—I was wearing shorts and a halter so I wouldn't shock the casual passer-by—and the shadows were more advanced than what you'd see in the morning. All right, noon. Or afternoon. Whatever.

Terri was up, and was already naked and sitting on a chair watching an older version of her get eaten. She was running her fingers through her hair, but I could tell she was excited by what she was seeing. Or at least her nipples were. They were long and hard, and there was this gleam in her eye.

"She looks like she's enjoying herself," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, she does, doesn't she. Mom never said it, but she always liked slightly younger men." The guy she was with looked like he was in his 20s. We had a great view of his butt—and a nice one it was—but we were really taken by the look on Terri's Mom's face. Here was a woman well on her way to ecstasy.

"That reminds me of the first time I tried oral sex," Terri said absently. "For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why guys wanted to put their mouth down there. One of the other girls urged me to try it. Ten seconds after he started I had my answer."

"It didn't take me that long," I said.

Her mother clutched the guy's head, pressing him against her. Her head tilted back slightly and her mouth opened. I heard movement beside me. Terri had her tongue out between her lips and her fingers between her legs.

I took her by the arm. "C'mon girl, it looks like you need a little of what your mother is getting."

I found a stud for her, and whispered in his ear that she needed tongue action. Two minutes later she was smiling, sneaking peeks down there, and making "um" noises.

Of course that got me worked up. I could just imagine what it would feel like, but I didn't have to imagine for long. An older man with a fringe of dark hair around his head stopped to watch. I knelt in front of him, took his dick, and started kissing. He stiffened up pretty quick, and a couple of minutes later he had his face buried between my legs. Heaven.

His dick was getting pretty respectable, so after a bit we swapped ends. I grunted as he entered me. He'd felt pretty big in my mouth, but that's often just a bit of perspective. He didn't seem to lose that size when he slid it home.

"God, that's good," I said when I felt his balls against my bottom.

"I haven't been called God for a while," he said, smiling. "Thank you."

He had such an impudent grin that I burst out laughing. Of course that tightened the muscles down there, which made him feel even bigger. Oh yes, I was going to be well-rewarded this morning.

It might be the same 'in-out' routine, but it was plenty of fun nonetheless. I drew my legs up—here's a hint, guys, it makes it feel as if you're getting deeper—and we rocked and rolled, and thrust and thrust, our merry way to my climax.

Every climax feels slightly different, and there are some—my brother Rick is one—who swears that you can feel different stages of one. I strained upward to that release point, and then just let it all go. It was great, a long, shuddering climax that took my breath away, and sucked down all of the urgency I'd been feeling.

Because of the condom I couldn't tell if he'd come. But he slowed, then stopped, finally easing back. His cock hung down, and there was a little puddle of white in the tip of the thing.

Terri had completed by then, and she and her guy were cuddling a bit. This guy didn't seem to be in that frame of mind, but that was all right. True, a girl feels the most vulnerable right after coming, which is why she needs the cuddling, the strong arms holding her, protecting her, letting her put herself back together. But sometimes a warm body lying next to you is enough, and that's what I got with this guy.

Eventually we all got up. After some more kissing and hugging, the guys left, and Terri introduced me to her Mom.

I bet Miss Manners has never pronounced on this situation: you're meeting a girlfriend's mother for the first time. All three of you are naked, your hair is wild, your nipples are really out there, and your skin is flushed from good sex. Do you shake hands? Hug? Just what is it you do? I have never seen it covered in the etiquette manuals.

We nodded and shook hands. Problem solved.

"So what were you two girls whispering so closely about?" her mother asked as we headed for the food line.

"We were comparing notes," Terri said. "I know you told us we shouldn't, but..."

"Just don't do it where the men will overhear you," her mother said. "They have such fragile egos, especially about sex." She sighed. "I don't know why they think we don't talk among ourselves, but we try not to be too obvious about it."

I gazed around the room, at all of the naked flesh, the jutting dicks, the bouncing boobs, and all of the other things that go with an orgy. "We certainly have a lot to talk about here."

Her mother nodded. "This is the best place for it."

We might all be swingers after a fashion, but it's still difficult for a girl to talk frankly about sex with her mother. We were a lot more open than other girls our age, but you still get this cultural thing, a wall so to speak, that says you don't go there. Part of it is that in your mother's eyes you're still her little girl. And little girls don't have sex. Some of that is because when the daughter is old enough to have sex, then that means the mother is getting older, and nobody likes to go down that road, not unless they're 80 or so.

We talked about other things instead, and I learned that there were three more days of this before we'd have to head back to the real world, or the "straight' world as she told us.

Shortly after Terri's mom left us to go clean up a little, Renée showed up, beaming and looking as if she'd just gotten laid, which meant she probably had. She shook her head when Terri asked her.

"No, not really. Instead I found another channel on TV. You guys have got to see it."

With nothing better to do, we trooped upstairs. There Renée showed us the adult version of the Home Shopping Network. This was SSN, or Sex Shopping Network. Everything you could want to enhance your sex life.

"I think the vibrator demo is pretty good," Terri said a few minutes later. A well-stacked blonde was pressing the tip of a vibrator against her clit. You could hear the thing buzzing, and they zoomed in for a close-up of her sex. After a few seconds we saw the muscles down there actually flex. We all knew enough anatomy to know that that meant she'd just come. Her moaning and heavy breathing seemed to confirm it.

The Sybian was introduced as just the thing for the girl who wanted to go for a ride, but there were no horses or cowboys present. A girl swung her leg over it—this was the one without the artificial dick, but only a nub for pressing down there—and proceeded to get off.

"My sister Krys loves them," I said. "Grandma has one, and she's always riding it."

"Have you tried it?" Renée asked.

I shrugged. "Once. It doesn't replace a guy."

"Be hard to hide from your friends," Terri said. "It's fairly obvious what it does. Now a vibrator, that can be put in a drawer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.