Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We all took turns at helping new people. Chad was my project. His parents partied with my parents, and when he turned 15½ it was time to invite him in.

I'm sure his Dad had a talk with him. Chad showed up, awkward, skinny, and blonde, with wide eyes. He knew what was going to happen, and felt understandably nervous about it. Rick had told me guys feel nervous beforehand because girls are a completely unknown territory for them. I hadn't realized that. I thought guys talked with older guys just like girls talked with older girls. But apparently guys only had what they could read, mostly pornography, and a talk from their Dad. That didn't give them a whole lot of information about what was going to happen.

He knew enough to undress down to his shorts. I took him aside, away from the crowd, and explored what he had. Not a bad size, and the first time I touched it I thought he'd come on the spot. Still, it was average when fully erect. Of course I couldn't let on that I'd seen bigger ones. Guys get so sensitive about that.

"Girls like a lot of kissing," I told him, and started doing so. "Don't hesitate to kiss her as often as you can, at least at first."

"Do—do— I mean..." He stopped and swallowed. "Everywhere?"

"Well, the lips, the chin, and this place under the ear that can be very exciting." I hefted my boobs. "And these, of course. Most guys don't spend anywhere near enough time on a girl's boobs. They're designed to be sucked, and most girls really like it when you do."

We proceeded slowly down my body, with him following my every suggestion. I didn't take him into the mysteries between my thighs, but did open up so he could look there. And like most guys, he stared, fascinated.

I don't know what it is about a girl's private parts that guys find so interesting. There isn't that much to see, a few folds of flesh, and that's all. But they do. And it gets them excited. They don't like to admit it, but if a guy doesn't have an erection by the time he looks at your sex, he does shortly after.

Chad was no different. A few seconds of staring at my sex made his already stiff dick harder than ever. He jumped a little when I took it in my hand, but a little less so when I put his hand against my sex lips. He was seeing how the game was played, and it was clear he was ready for the next step.

Virgins, whether they are a boy or a girl, have to be handled slowly. There is so much that is going on, and they know that this is the moment that will change their lives. They want to hurry it up, but they also want to savor the whole thing, though they often don't realize that until later.

I was ready, and I guided him to the right place. He thrust, slowly at first, but when I didn't scream in pain or yelp, just sort of gave an "um" sound, he grew bolder.

Some guys come right away the first time they do it. Chad wasn't that way, but only barely. He took several deep breaths, trying to hold it back. I thought he was going to make it, but when he started thrusting, that was too much. Suddenly he was a pile-driver, and then he was coming.

"I—I'm—I'm sorry," he stammered when he was done.

"That happens the first time or two," I said. His dick had slithered out of me, and hung down slightly. I took it in hand and began stroking it. It didn't take long before he was rock hard again.

"Put it in," I said.

He did, hesitantly, as if not sure he wouldn't go off again. He'd learn that he was in the middle of his recovery, and I'd enjoy a few minutes of hardness before he could shoot again.

Teaching a boy the proper rhythm of sex is hard. They aren't mindful of the girl at all. Rick told me that it only gradually seeps in that the girl wants to move, too. And then it occurs to some that there isn't as much work involved if the girl does some of it. So it was with Chad. He thrust wildly, not at all in any sort of steady rhythm. I'd move, and it would throw him off. But after a bit he settled down and just concentrated on a regular in-out motion.

Some guys take forever to come the second time. I pulled him down on me, might as well start with the good old reliable missionary position, and we sawed back and forth. I was getting there, but I confess it was the thought of doing it with someone so inexperienced that was more the turn-on than anything he did. But in all fairness to Chad, this was his first time, and all he knew was put it in and stroke back and forth. A lot of guys only learn that ... and wonder why their wives are unsatisfied.

Chad began to speed up. I ran my hands up and down his body, cupping his ass, kissing him, reminding him that I needed to be kissed from time to time, and doing what I could to hasten the end. He was about ready for his second time, and I wanted this to be the 'full body experience' Robin had joked about once.

Guys, she said one evening, have all of their sensitive places concentrated in just a small area. A girl is sensitive all over, though some places are more sensitive than others. Sex, for a girl, involved her whole body, something guys should remember.

I pressed against Chad, encouraging him, getting him closer and closer. Finally the sensations were too much. I felt him rear, trying to drive his dick as deep in me as he could. Then he pulled out and shot all across my tummy.

In a way I was disappointed. I wasn't anywhere close, but still ... I was going to say something harsh, but remembered this was his first time. He probably didn't even think, or if he did, he got the idea from somewhere else.

"You could have left it in." By then the heavy breathing had eased. Guys aren't at their sharpest right after a climax, but then I guess most people aren't.

"But—but I thought you were supposed to pull it out. All the things I've seen that's what the guys do. I guess it's so the girl doesn't make a baby."

'All the things he'd seen'. That was my clue. "The girls at these parties aren't going to get pregnant," I said. "And as for the rest, they do that so the viewer can see that the guy got so excited he came."

"Oh." He deflated a little. "You mean—"

"You could have left it in like you did the first time."

"Oh. About that, I couldn't help it."

"That's what happens. Losing control like that is part of the whole idea."

I think he got the point. It was hard to tell. After a few minutes we got up and parted. I wasn't sure he was ready for other girls, but at least he had some experience. It's important for kids to have that first experience without getting too traumatized (some do).

I cleaned up and joined Eric and the others. I'd done my 'duty' for what we had, but I wasn't sure I wanted to do something like that again. It was a lot more fun to do it with guys who knew what they were doing around a girl's body.

We didn't expect that he had to brag.

We were at Grandma's, it was Saturday afternoon, and we were generally hanging around. Robin and Eric were sitting beside us, cuddling, and watching us. I was with Robin's boyfriend. I was on my hands and knees, he was grabbing my hips, and we were having quite the good time. I was getting close, and that's when Grandma came out and clapped her hands.

"Everyone! Get dressed. A State Policeman and some people from CPS are at the front gate!"

Troy had stopped when she started speaking. I hadn't, I kept pushing back against him, almost close enough to burst if we stopped. But instead he pulled out! That was the last thing I wanted, but then Grandma's words sank in. Child Protective Services. With a State Cop. And we were all naked.

I was still wired up, but I hadn't lost my sense. I just hadn't brought much to wear. I had a halter and shorts, and my tank suit. I scrambled into the halter and shorts, and gooped on sunscreen. We had to look 'normal'. which meant I had to do something that would look like what a teenage girl would do on a sunny day. That meant a magazine, dark glasses, and a place to sit. With my skin that meant in the shade.

The CPS people were there to protect us, all three of them, a man and two women. The State Trooper with them looked us over, and his expression was kind of bored. Clearly this wasn't what he'd been told was going on. I'm not sure what the women from CPS expected. They had the stern, disapproving looks middle-aged and older women got around kids. I'm not sure what it was, sort of a righteous prudery. They were the kind of women you see in the audiences on daytime TV who shriek at anything that wasn't Victorian in attitudes.

The two women stalked through the backyard. Every girl was covered, except Robin. She was lying on her front with her halter untied so she got an even tan on her back. You could see this in any park in the country, or on any beach, and it was socially acceptable. Besides, there wasn't a boy anywhere near her, not even her boyfriend Troy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.