Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two things happened right after school let out for the year. First, college kids began coming home for the summer. Some of them came to the parties, and they doubled the number of people attending. Some went upstairs with the parents, some stayed downstairs with the younger crowd, and some drifted back and forth as the mood struck them.

I'd had a girl tell me, "Big deal. A guy is a guy. In the end, they're all basically the same, a hard dick, and that's about it." I wondered what planet she was living on because nothing was further from the truth.

Each guy brought his own moves, his own physical attributes, and his own way of doing things. Two guys, I learned, would respond in completely different ways. Some couldn't wait to get off, and others went slower and made sure you had a good time, too. And it wasn't always true that the older guys took their time. Eric was positively brilliant that way—all of the girls told me how lucky I was that he and I had hit it off—and there were a couple of college boys who were just that, 'boys' in every sense of the word.

The other thing, and far more important for any number of reasons, was that I turned 16. I was now legal, at least as far as the teenage boys were concerned. Not so much for adults. I'd have to wait another year for that.

I knew that both Louisiana and Mississippi Law set the legal age for a girl's first sexual encounter at 16. That's if it was with a boy of roughly her age. Doing it with an adult was something she'd have to wait until at least her 17th birthday. That was good, there were girls getting married at 16, and in more than a few cases their husbands were in their 20s. The Law said that, technically speaking, this was statutory rape. But the Law and reality often were at odds, and people looked the other way unless something bad happened. It was a better day for everyone when a girl had her 17th birthday.

I had a quiet party at home, of course, cake, ice cream, and whatever I wanted (within limits) for dinner. We had jambalaya for dinner, and beignets for breakfast. The real party, though, was going to wait until that weekend, which was at Grandma's.

I did it with as many boys as I could, and they seemed willing to cooperate. Krys actually kept score, and told me that I'd enjoyed the favors of seventeen different boys that weekend.

"That many? I didn't keep count. It was just one boy after another."

"Did you get enough?"

I leaned closer. "Truth be known, I could have stopped a lot earlier than I did."

"Maybe you should have. And just between us girls, maybe you should spend more time with Eric."

That was a good idea, and I spent the rest of the week being with him at every opportunity. And that weekend, when a guy tried to cut me out for something involving a lot of boys, I shook my head.

"Last week was different. Now we're partying only with other couples." I patted Eric on the arm. "I hope you understand."

He didn't, but he also knew the rules. I'd just given him a very polite "No" and he had to respect that.

We partied with only one couple, and I took Eric in my mouth again. That night, while others were resting, I sucked and fondled him until he came. And I swallowed.

"We talked, afterward, and I made it clear that he was the only boy I was going to do that with.

I think he realized the gift I was giving him. He had something from me that no one else would have. I think it brought us a little closer.

I'd seen Eric come several times. The last time had been a girl who'd wanted to see it. He shot a few inches, spattering his come across her tummy. She'd invited me to help lick him up; I used my fingers, not my tongue.

Guys, I learned, shot different distances when they came. Some just sort of welled up, while others were like Eric. The farthest I ever saw was a boy from Mississippi State wh. I was sitting on the couch, rubbing myself while watching the action when he pulled out and shot from clear across the room. It had to be a good 30 feet, and his stuff landed on me!

Everyone was impressed, and he did it more than just once. It got to be such a thing in our group that one of the other college kids, a girl who was a graphics arts major, did up a comic book where the boy's super power was the ability to shot his come fifty feet. He also recovered right away, which impressed me more than any distance he could reach.

Jasmine passed around her cartoon, the Adventures of IncrediShot and Flexigirl, who could twist into any position you could imagine, and a few she lifted from the Kama Sutra.

Ironically she landed a contract with some comic company that produced dirty comics. She showed them to us, first, and solicited all sorts of ideas. We had a lot of fun coming up with the ways these two could fight crime. And she included us, sort of, as his loyal followers who celebrated every criminal downfall with a sex party.

But that was later. I was glad I only took Eric in my mouth. I had a sneaking hunch that Calvin would shoot his come so strongly I'd choke. Somehow "choked on a load of come" didn't sound to appealing for a cause of death.

The summer was exciting in one other way. I got a summer job helping at a Senior Center, and was glad to get away to the parties on the weekend. It was a big change from people with infirmities, arthritis, memory loss, and so on. I also checked to make sure I could do this as a year-round job. As the third of three kids, I knew my college expenses would have to be borne by myself. Of course Krys wasn't too keen on college, except to get her MRS. I was considering something more than that, but I wasn't sure yet. Whatever it was, I wanted to go to the same school as Eric.

I could hardly wait for college, but I didn't want the summer to end. A lot of that was the college boys. Damien was my first, and in many ways set the tone.]He was a short, compact man with a muscular build and the kind of chest and tummy that a girl dreams about. The rest of him was pretty good, too. And when he knelt between my legs with his dick jutting out above my tummy, I grinned in anticipation. I'll go beyond that, I was so wet I was dripping! I couldn't wait for what was going to follow.

He was a good kisser, and he knew all of the places on a girl's body that needed to be kissed. I especially liked the attention he paid to my boobs. By the time he moved on to the rest of me I was so aware of my boobs in a way that I hadn't been before. And my nipples were so hard that I swear I could feel every breath of air that crossed my body.

Then he pushed into me. He felt so big I wondered if I could take it. There are fewer better things than the feel of a dick sliding into you, and this one felt better than a lot of the ones I'd had since I'd started.

"You are so tight," he said when he finally got it all of the way in.

I would have said something, but I was breathless.]He was holding himself above me on arms that were like stout pillars. I ran my hands up his chorded muscles, and lingered on his back. I could feel the slight lay of muscles beneath the skin. All that power, and it was focused on me. God, that was so sexy.

Then he began to move.

There are moments that defy description, and this was one of them. His dick was stretching me to the bursting point, and the friction was ... was ... I was burning up, and we'd just started.

Damien lowered himself onto me, and I lost myself in the smells and taste of him.

Damien didn't confine himself to the straight in-out. He moved in different directions, opening me up, stretching me, and making him feel even bigger than I thought possible.

I got so wound up my first release was a relief, but only momentarily. My second and third rolled through me, and then I lost count. I was up in that rare place that only Eric had taken me. I lost all sense of self. I was a vessel that was filled to the brim, that spilled over time after time.

You lose track of everything around you. The world got tighter and tighter, and even my climaxes got harder. And then ... then ... Everything sort of blurred and was lost. It went on and on, and...

When I finally came back to myself Damien was relaxing. Both of us were breathing hard, and I was filled with this peace and joy that couldn't be matched.

Damien kissed me. "Thank you."

"I should thank you," I murmured.

After a bit we got off the bed. He'd held me, cuddling me, making me feel warm and protected. A girl likes that almost as much as she likes the rest of the fun.

Damien trailed his fingers down my spine, which sent shivers all through me. We retreated to a chair in the bedroom, where I sat on his lap while Eric and Damien's girlfriend Sandy got involved on the bed. I got turned on all over again, or maybe I was still worked up, but watching Eric and Sandy got me excited.

Damien couldn't help notice, and his hands ungloved my breasts and squeezed gently. I could feel his dick pushing against my leg. I shifted around, and guided it into where I wanted it the most. This time I got to move, riding up and down on Mr. Monster., all the while Damien kissed my neck and his hands fondled my boobs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.