Weekend at Grandmas
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I felt marvelous when the sun came up and lit the room. I was naked and in bed with a boy. I'd had sex with him, and in the last 24 hours I'd had sex with at least six more. Quite an accomplishment for the nervous little virgin of Saturday morning.

There were others stirring around us. In my fantasizing of my first sexual experience I hadn't considered waking up in a room with three other couples, all of them naked. But that was the case, though nobody seemed to pay it much of any mind as we queued up for the bathroom and then crawled back into bed. I'd awakened with Eric's stiff dick in my hand, and I didn't want to let it go to waste.

It was soon evident that he had the same idea. He was quite manly, and from the noises around us others had decided to wake up the same way. We were all dozing contentedly when Grandma came through, announcing breakfast. I looked around and learned another lesson about sex parties: everyone was getting dressed.

Well, partly dressed. I don't think anyone put on a bra. It was pretty much shorts and tops. A couple of the girls wore sweat pants, more or less whatever was handy and warm, because it was a little cool outside.

After breakfast we got to doing 'stuff'. Mostly it was goofing around around the water. A few kids went swimming, but most of us lay out to catch some rays. I didn't, redheads have to be careful with our skin. We burn far faster than most others, and so we cultivate the 'pale' look while we live in sunscreen. I'd already made a start, and had tan lines, though I noticed that most girls were stripping down so that wouldn't be a problem.

The day began to turn cloudy, and so we all went inside, well, except for a few boys who were water skiing. The weather reports spoke of a line of rain headed our way. That might put a "damper" on some of the fun. A couple of boys proposed doing it outside anyway, sort of like in some movie where the couple had made love in the pouring rain.

"You guys have it lucky," one girl said. "You'll only get rain on your backs. We'll get it in our faces."

"That's not all you'll get in your face," a boy replied.

"Nah-nah, promises, promises."

"Want me to prove it?"

"After lunch."

He nodded. No sex until after lunch was cleaned up and put away was the rule, and he'd live by it.

Some of the kids went off to church with their parents. I wondered how the preacher would react if he knew that these modest looking families had been naked and having wild sex the night before. That was supposed to be wrong, though I'd been all through the Bible and couldn't find where you weren't supposed to. After all, I wasn't married. And was it 'coveting' another when you actually just went ahead and did it? I'm sure there'd been swingers back in Biblical times, but they'd probably kept it all hushed up, just like now.

I mentioned that to Eric, and he grinned. "Wouldn't you love to sit in on confession at a Catholic church. "Forgive me Father, for I have had sex with a half-dozen boys.""

"I think that requires more than saying "Hail Mary" a dozen times."

"Be interesting to see the priest's face."

"We never will, but I know what you mean."

The morning dragged, and I began to feel a little self-conscious about being topless so I could tan. It wasn't being bigger or smaller than some of the other girls, it was that they would look at my boobs, sometimes frowning. I decided, in that practical redheaded way I had, that it was time for some girl talk.

"All the girls over here," I called, walking over to a corner. "Guys, this is private."

"Oh yeah?" one guy called. "What are you going to talk about?"

"The proper moisturizer to use under your breasts so you don't get any creases."

Talk of make-up, or even the threat of it, was guaranteed to turn every boy off. He fell silent, and a group of curious girls began gathering in the corner around me.

"Are we really going to talk moisturizer?" one girl asked.

"Actually," I replied, "I was going to talk 'competition'. We're all competitive little bitches, we all know that." There was a nervous chuckled at that. "And I want to know why we're competing? To see who gets laid the most? To get nailed by certain boys when just about everyone is available?"

"Amber's right," another girl said. "This isn't like at school where you win by scoring a date with the best-looking guy."

"Maybe we're competing to see who can get it from the best hung stud," a blonde girl asked.

"Yeah, but guys come and go," another replied, and then giggled. "Er, that didn't exactly come out the way I wanted, but, well, it's true."

"They move on to the next girl, or we move on to the next guy." I looked around the group as if challenging them. "So how about we shelve the competitiveness for a few hours. Most of us will be back at school tomorrow, and there's plenty of time to do it there. Plus, we'll have scored in a way that the empty-headed little tramps would never believe."

Everyone laughed. Nobody could talk about this weekend, but those little gossips who got their nose out of joint if your skirt was an inch shorter than theirs, or they thought you were looking at some guy 'wrong' would not be able to handle what we'd been doing.

"And for the record," I added, shaking my boobs back and forth, "I did not see a doctor to get these. I grew them myself."

"She did," Krys said. "I'm her sister, I was there, and I saw her from when she first began developing. That's all her."

The two girls who clearly had bought their boobs from a doctor blushed, but nobody really looked at them. Instead, after a pause, one of the girls asked a question about moisturizer. She'd grown a cup size in the last year and was afraid she'd get wrinkles from how big she was getting. Moisturizer might keep that from happening.

That led to another question, this one about soreness 'down there', and what to do about it. Comments were made, opinions voiced, and a couple of girls went to get things from their overnight cases. The morning ended with a dozen girls sharing openly and honestly. Mother was right: nudity removed a lot of barriers.

Lunch came and went, the families returned from church, we all got naked, and busy. The boys were all recovered from their exertions of the night before, and I think the older men were, too. Certainly the giggles and cries from upstairs suggested that. Downstairs it was more of the same, with eager girls, eager boys, quite a lot of moaning, sighing, giggling, and the like. Eric and I circulated and had our share of the fun.

I got an up close look at a boy coming. He did it between my breasts, which was kind of exciting, and certainly felt different. Sort of his hardness meets my softness. After a bit I could tell he was really getting into ht, and the head of his dick got all dark and shiny. Then he groaned, and his spurts came out, one soft jet of white after another landing on my chest.

I was really turned on by this, and he went down on me. That really rocked, and after a very intense climax I had to pull away. That was only for a few seconds, though. He'd gotten it up again, and now he plunged right in and pushed me over the top with a dozen or so very clever strokes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.