Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sex.

What else were we going to do? The evening was soaked in sex. But that was later. It was after 4:00, and the dinner line was going to start at 6:30.

We'd just put the blanket away when Grandma came out. "Hey everyone!" she called. "Dinner will be in a couple of hours. We need to get things set up out here."

The dancing, screwing, kissing, and talking came to a slow end. People got cleaned up, and Jerry showed me the fun of showering with a partner. He made sure my boobs were clean, really clean, and I made sure his dick and balls were sparkling. He started to get hard, but we'd been told 'no fooling around' while in the shower. Pity, because getting clean was turning into a lot of fun.

Grandpa showed us where the tables and chairs were. For the next hour we were setting them up, setting up cookers, and so on. That didn't mean we didn't sneak a few casual kisses, fondles, and so on into the work, but we held it to a minimum. I kept watching this one particular guy, and how the muscles in his back and butt moved as he lifted and set up tables. I couldn't help it, he was making me hotter and hotter, and if we hadn't had to start setting the tables I would have been tempted to tackle him right then and there. The inexperienced girl of that morning sure had come a long way.

By 6:00 p.m. we had transformed the place from a low-key orgy to a barbecue party, though in this case it was slow-cooked brisket and a variety of salads. This is much better to do when you're half-dressed. Which we were.

There's nothing that brings out the modesty in a girl than her mother. I did and didn't want to get dressed, but I did the typical girl thing: I noted what the others were doing, and did the same. That meant I found my pair of shorts—I was regretting not bringing this cute little flip skirt I owned—and wore just that. Everyone else was topless, including the various mothers, so clearly bare boobs were socially acceptable.

Brisket, German potato salad, macaroni salad, fried chicken, jambalaya, sweet iced tea; all in all it was your typical Southern cook out. And there was peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert. Very yummy. Except for the bare boobs, you'd think it was a church social. I was very hungry, and made an absolute pig of myself, but so did all of the other kids. Part of that was instinct, but part, I think, was that we'd burned up a lot of calories that afternoon, and we knew we were going to need our strength to get through the evening.

"So how was it?" Mom asked, sitting next to me.

"It was fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"No jealousy problems?"

I shrugged. "I have some questions, but they can wait. They aren't about specific people," I added when I saw her face. "They can wait for a day or two."

She looked a little puzzled, but nodded. "We'll talk after we get home."

Krys sat down opposite us, her plate only half-full, which was almost an insult to the jambalaya and brisket. She likes that anorexic model image, the half-starved waif. I like having a few more curves, mostly because they're well placed.

"Did you know Amber was completely inexperienced?" Krys said with a malicious smile.

"Really?" Mom looked shocked. "I thought ... I mean, I was under the impression..."

"She's right," I said, "but don't worry about it. This wasn't a major trauma."

"But baby, if I'd known..."

"It's over with," I said. "And so what if I didn't do it in the back seat of some grubby car." I saw Krys flinch a little at that. That's what had happened to her on a date, and, in my opinion, permanently soured her on sex. A girl's first experiences are so important.

"But was it—"

"He was patient, and gentle, and no, it didn't hurt. It felt odd, not at all like I thought it would, but other than that, I liked it."

"She liked it enough she's been a regular little minx," Krys said. "How many guys, Amber? Every time I looked, you were with someone else."

"I didn't count," I said loftily. "This isn't a competition, after all. The idea is to have fun, not notch your bedpost."

Krys started to get mad, but Mom stopped it right there. "Enough, you two. Krys, you know better. I like parties like this, and I know you don't. It's clear that Amber does, and that's the end of it."

"But—"

"Grandma got a new Sybian, dear. Another word from you and you won't get to try it."

I had no idea what a Sybian was, but clearly Krys did. She shut her mouth with a snap. After giving me one of her ineffective glares, she dug into her food. It was clear I was trash in her mind, but I really didn't care. About the time I turned 12 I ceased worrying about the opinion of my older sister.

"So did you and Dad have a fun afternoon?" I asked in the silence.

Mom smiled. "It probably wasn't like what you think, but yes."

I had pictures of more naked bodies, but over the next couple of minutes I learned that while the kids were naked and busy, the parents hadn't been. Instead they'd been visible to anyone who drove by, a bunch of adults sitting around, talking, and enjoying cocktails and cold beer. No passer-by, and this being the South there would be plenty of people who would want to know what was going on, could mistake it for anything else. And if the kids weren't visible, well, there was a lake out back, and that's where the kids probably were.

That was my first lesson in swinging: beware of snoopy neighbors. Always give them some other reason to see what was going on.

"It sounds ... boring."

Mom shrugged. "The fun starts tonight." She ate a bit, and pretty soon Krys got up to do something or other, one of her 'Krys-things' as I'd taken to calling them, and Mom put down her fork and lowered her voice.

"Dear, I really didn't expect that you were a virgin. If I'd known, I would have—"

"Forget about it," I said. "It's over and done with. And like I said, it didn't hurt or anything." I gave her a smile. "All of those dance classes and times I went horseback riding made sure of that."

She nodded. "The first time can be, well, the first time can be a bit of a problem for a girl. You can tell her what's going to happen, but it doesn't really prepare her. Getting her to talk about it afterward is important, though. It's how women work though things."

That was a big broad hint, and it did feel better to share my first time with her. I was comfortable in my own mind, but talking about it helped me validate what had happened, and I felt better for it. Not being dumb, I told her what happened, including what I felt. Oh, not the physical elements, though I included a little of that, but my feelings.

"Now let's talk about tonight," she said when I finally ran down. "There's going to be a lot more of that, probably the "wall-to-wall" bodies that people think about when there's a party like this. You're going to see things that you've never seen before, and have a chance to do things that we haven't talked about. There are two things you should know, though, that'll help you.

"First, if you feel uncomfortable about something, don't do it. There'll be people who will want to do something that gives you the creepy-crawls, and there's nothing forcing you to do it. Oh, some time in the future you may want to try it, but nothing says you have to, especially tonight."

"And the second?"

She smiled. "If you tell someone 'No', it means just that. This whole thing is based on consent, and telling someone 'no' means 'no'. This gets back to the first thing: nobody is forced to do anything they don't want to do. Remember that."

I couldn't think of anything I didn't want to do, but I realized that there were probably things to do that I couldn't even conceive of. I grudgingly nodded. I'd keep these in mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.