Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All - Cover

Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

A few weeks later Helen started her employ with the company working alongside the girl (Billy) she would supersede. Rather subtly neither of them officially worked for Charles or sales in the main office block, being employed instead in the accounts department situated on a separate site and coming under the auspices of Philip the financial director, all of which served to put some "distance" between them and the rest of the staff working within the company and thus any conclusions that might be drawn.

Billy and Helen seemed very similar to one another on many levels and got on like a house on fire. Helen was shown the ropes by Billy who also made lots of pleasant noises about the job being quite exceptional, with lots of travel, a luxurious lifestyle meeting many interesting and unusual people possessing tastes ranging from fairly straight to seriously edgy and to top it off she had also accumulated significant wedge, sufficient it would seem to give her a very substantial start in the new direction she had now chosen for her life.

Helen's first assignment for the company was fairly mundane, it entailed a trip to Newcastle on Tyne with Charles to meet one of the companies customers who didn't exactly impress her.

Over the course of the evening he demonstrated the traits of many self made men being rather self opinionated, egocentric and full of his own importance. She finished up spending the night with him to be even more unimpressed by discovering his idea of a sexual encounter was to "roll on, have a quick grunt, roll off and go to sleep"

Her next assignment was to accompany Billy on a "Jolly" held in a Park Lane hotel for a few buyers from some of the companies smaller accounts.

Prior to her departure she told me Charles had suggested I phone his wife Sarah in order that she shouldn't feel too lonely.

Being the caring and unbelievably nice human being I am I did exactly as had been suggested, only to get invited over to dinner by Sarah the following night.

Driving over I will admit to feeling a little unsure of my ground because of the age difference. My misgivings evaporated the moment Sarah opened the door, she looked stunning and most demure in a dress that wouldn't have looked out of place at a vicars garden party, except for the fact that standing as she was with light behind her the material was so fine it was possible to see the silhouette of her figure through it.

Exuded sex she took me by the hand and guided me into a room where she charged me with opening a bottle of bubs whilst she sorted the glasses.

Sitting opposite she made no effort to adjust her dress as it gradually rode higher up her toned thighs as she chatted away in an animated manner.

By the time we had written off most of the bottle the subject of the conversation had already moved from polite chit chat to that of a much more sexual content.

Over dinner it emerged her husband and I had surprisingly similar views regarding our relationship with the woman in our lives, or more precisely how we like them to behave. This was quite a revelation for me because up to that moment I seemed to be the only bloke I knew who not only wanted a girlfriend to behave like a total slut but actively encouraged it.

Sarah asked me about various aspects of my relationship with Helen and my sexual inclinations. She in turn related various events and experiences during her relationship with Charles though mainly connected to the time she spent in her "official" capacity with the company doing the job Helen now held tenure to. Needless to say her stories only heightened my lust and Sarah with perfect timing disappeared up stairs at the end of the meal only to reappear a few minutes later wearing nothing more than a pair of holdups and heels. Her body was damn near perfect, made all the more erotic because her nipples and clit hood were pierced and adorned with tiny gold dumb bells. As if this wasn't "eleven" enough her pubis was also tattooed with two small Chinese symbols.

Upon my asking the quite obvious question her reply was..."It states I am a whore"

Moments later I was sitting on a sofa experiencing Sarah's expert BJ skills and despite my efforts to try and hold back, her persuasive tongue won out and in quicker time than I was proud of I shot my load which seemed to be swallowed with relish judging by the expression on her face.

We were soon ensconced in her bedroom where I had the delight of working her up until the little monster recovered enough to do a bit of damage. From then on the evening became a wonderful blur of fucking licking and sucking. At some stage during the night I can clearly remember her entertaining me by fisting herself enthusiastically, both lying on her back and kneeling up doggy style.

This being something up to that point I had only seen in porn movies.

The following morning Sarah served breakfast on the terrace followed by her posing obscenely for me to take a few filthy photographs with my mobile on trust of being discrete about who I showed them to. Prior to my departing Sarah made it abundantly clear that she would be completely available for my lustful pleasure whenever an opportunity presented itself and then after a final quicky I made my way home with the quite extraordinary feeling that if I didn't see any pussy for a few days I would be quite happy.

My next date with Helen saw us settled comfortably in a pub where she regaled me with the details of her recent "jolly" in London and in equal measure wanted to know of my experiences with her bosses wife.

I related my sexual adventure and showed her the photographs from the terrace which clearly stimulated more than a little interest in Helen who made some very flattering remarks about Sarah's body. She also displayed lots of interest in Sarah's piercings and tattoo, asking me what my view would be if she (Helen) had something similar done.

Helen's own story went thus ... After she, Billy and her boss had unpacked in the hotel suite he treated them to a bit (lot) of "retail therapy" before returning to the Hotel in plenty of time for them to get ready for the evening ahead.

After getting suitably prepared they started the meet and greet in the hotel bar as their guests started arriving. It seems there were eight in total. After a bit of a boozy start they were all conveyed to a restaurant which had clearly been pre-booked. The meal was similarly a rather boozy affair but served to break down the inhibitions of their guests though this caused the whole thing to get a bit boisterous until Charles thought it prudent to return to the hotel in order that festivities could continue in the privacy of the suite.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.