Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All - Cover

Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

When Helen next met up with her boyfriend he asked what had happened at the party and giving him a short explanation she was rather shocked at his reaction.

He went ballistic at her for the way she had behaved. She saw a side to him she hadn't seen before and didn't like it. Although the party turned out very different to expectation, Helen had not only enjoyed the sexual adventure of it all she had really enjoyed the company on the night, facts it seems that didn't even come into her boyfriends consideration. He appeared to have drawn the conclusion that he had been made look a fool and this was all he seemed bothered about.

Helen tried to explain herself and tried to placate him but it just made matters worse.

By that night she had come to the conclusion he was completely selfish, only wanting things to happen on his terms with little consideration about what she might like or want and although he had introduced her to some wonderful sexual experiences his conduct basically marked the end of their relationship and a short while later they split up.

Helen and Ali had by this time started chatting when their paths crossed at school and aware that she was splitting with her boyfriend he said something that filled her with intrigue and caused her heart to miss a few beats. He explained that Simi had enquired after her on a couple of occasions and upon learning that Helen was splitting with her boyfriend she wanted to know if they could meet up for a night "on the town".

Although slightly puzzled that Ali hadn't asked her out himself Helen was thrilled with Simi's suggestion and so it was that Helen found herself standing in a gay bar in Birmingham in the company of Simi. By the end of the night Helen had really enjoyed herself and returning to the flat the two of them were soon going at one another hammer and tongs. Helen was as quickly worked up by Simi's attentions as it seems Simi was by Helens. That night held many orgasms for both of them and their first full on sex session together lasted well into the early hours. Before they had completely sated themselves Helen had been introduced to sex toys and anal sex. It was her first experience at dick size objects in that particular orifice and because of the pleasure she had derived from it, anal sex became part of her life from then on. Further dates with Simi had her encounter nipple clamps, bondage and the fun to be had with KY jelly, such that she would seldom be far from a tube. Mornings introduced her to bulb enemas which thereafter also formed part of her regular routine whether sex was on the cards or not.

Over the course of the next few months they saw quite a lot of one another and during one of their conversations Helen mentioned her imminent birthday with Simi who consequently decided that Helen would have a birthday to remember. The weekend of the occasion started in Simi's flat where Helen was given several presents containing clothing and shoes from very expensive designers, all exactly to her taste and all fitting perfectly. Helen was over the moon with her gifts and Simi's generosity which elevated her mood even more than it had already been.

In the evening they started to preen themselves for the night ahead before heading for Simi's favourite bar.

Upon their arrival all of Simi's friends were clearly aware that it was Helens birthday and the party atmosphere was further enhanced by Simi insisting that no one was "allowed" to drink other than copious amounts of bubs' leading to everyone getting more and more olivered as the evening wore on. During the celebration Simi whispered to Helen that her biggest present was impossible to wrap up but she hoped Helen will like it, Lucy (one of Simi's closest friends) and Simi were intent on taking her back to the flat to fuck her till she couldn't take any more. Helens tummy muscles turned their familiar summersaults at Simi's words ... and she couldn't wait!!

Seemingly back at the flat they had hardly got through the door before the girls started working on her. By the time they had got to the bedroom mouths and hands were everywhere and she was delirious with pleasure as she became the centre piece of a small lesbian orgy where the underlying theme seemed to be how many times they could get her off. If there could be outstanding moments to the night for Helen it was either when both the girls were DPing her with dildo's or when both girls were simultaneously trying to get as many fingers as possible into her pussy and arse.

This hedonistic period with Simi lasted for several months until the fateful day when she told Helen with a mixture of sadness and excitement that her father wanted her to move out to Sidney Australia to oversee his interests out there working along side her uncle. For the period leading up to Simi's departure they led a life akin to burning the candle both ends, subsequently for several days after Simi's departure Helen was quite down at heart until one day she received a phone call from Ali's older brother Adam inviting her out on a date.

Come the night she was full of expectation about what it might hold in store for her and she had no grounds for disappointment at the end of her first date with him.

From what she explained to me it seems quite clear over the course of the next few months she was gradually molded by Adam into the sexual play thing for himself and some of his close friends. They introduced her to all manner of sexual experiences and she loved every minute of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.