Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

A few weeks later I took Helen up to our place in Abersoch for a few days and what an eventful few days it turned out to be, though by then I suppose I would have been surprised if it had been anything else!

Apart from the wall to wall sex, I learned more about Helens early sex life and witnessed first hand her exhibitionism, her promiscuity, her mischievousness and her sense of fun.

The morning after we arrived the weather was excellent so after breakfast we headed for the beach settling where there were the least number of people. I like a few people around because it gives atmosphere but I prefer not to have people underfoot.

The first happy surprise occurred as soon as Helen took her jeans and tee shirt off only to reveal the tiniest bikini I had ever seen on an English (Welsh!) beach. It was basically three triangles of material held together with very thin straps, the bottoms resembled a brief thong and obviously backless, the top exposed most of her rather generous boobs covering not much more than her nipples and areola.

After a while Helen's sense of humour came into play, she decided to tell me a story about her early sex life just to see how long it would take before I had a raging hard on ... It didn't take long!

She lost her virginity when she was just fourteen to a seventeen year old lad who was initially quite happy with blow jobs and fucking her, however after several weeks this progressed to groping her in front of his friends and telling them in front of her what a good fuck she was.

At some point thereafter he took her to a derelict building with two of his close friends and fucked her whilst they watched. This caused her some inner turmoil because she knew she shouldn't behave the way she was, yet found it really exciting to be used the way she was being used. She gave way to the stronger desire, admitting to herself that it turned her on being treated this way. The next inevitable step in the relationship occurred only a few days after that, her boyfriend had once again taken her to the derelict building and the same two friends were already there drinking beer. Upon their arrival they were both given cans and as the alcohol she had consumed started taking effect Helens boyfriend started to strip her. She put up a token resistance but was soon naked and being fucked by him.

This was the first time she had been completely naked in front of his friends and was revelling in the added eroticism of being watched as she was fucked, though when she could sense her boyfriend getting close to orgasm she reminded him not to cum up her and true to form he whipped his dick out at the last second and shot his load on her.

After he had finished with Helen he told her to play with herself and obeying his wishes she started to masturbate and as she lost herself in her own lust she became vaigly aware of her boyfriend telling his pals they could fuck her if they wanted but warning them not to cum up her because she wasn't on the pill.

As each of them had her they seemed very inexperienced even to the rather inexperienced Helen and the thought crossed her mind that she was probably their first. This plus the further thought that she was getting her first gangbang pushed her rapidly towards an orgasm and even though neither them lasted very long she nonetheless experienced one as they took their turns in her.

Later that night Helen reflected on the events of the evening and couldn't wait to see what her boyfriend might next have in store for her.

She didn't have to wait long because a few days later her boyfriend took her once again to the old derelict building, though upon entering she had a bit of a shock, this time there were close to a dozen lads already there, three of which were black and one of which was a Pakistani lad she knew as Ali, for her the worrying aspect about Ali was that he went to her school and his parents kept a small supermarket and off licence not far from where Helen lived and although he was in upper sixth she reasoned if she recognised him it was likely he recognised her as well.

They were all consuming cans of beer of which there was plenty, a fact that probably explained Ali's presence, either way Helens mind was already racing at the thought of how many lads would be watching whatever was going to be done to her that evening. Things were initially a little slow to start and when they did Helen had already consumed sufficient alcohol to feel quite drunk as her boyfriend started to quietly feel her up. His attentions concentrated on her pussy and as her desires built he steered her over to an old table.

Helping her up onto it he encouraged all the lads to gather round and then surprised her by announcing that she was dying to strip for them at which he left her the centre of everyone's attention making her feel even more horny than she already was. Obligingly a spontaneous rhythmic clap started up and Helen began to give them what they wanted, gyrating in time to the rhythm she slowly stripped until she was down to her panties at which point her boyfriend urged the lads to remove them for her and her level of lust went up several notches as many hands ran up over her thighs vying one with another to remove her only remaining garment.

Now wriggling around naked for them her boyfriend told her to drop down to her knees "So they could all have a feel" and the incredible sensation of being engulfed in a sea of hands that stroked, caressed and probed every inch of her body had her aching for sex. The wonderful experience eventually being brought to a halt by her boyfriend who helping her down off the table quietly told her to get him hard because he wanted to fuck her and obeying his wish she started working on his dick. Her efforts soon had the desired effect and she found herself lying on her back across the table with him slowly pushing into her and as he fucked away at her pussy and tickled her clit he told the two friends who had previously done Helen to give her their dicks.

Lying there getting fucked with a dick in each hand being watched by this small group of lads made her feel like a porn star and she loved it, the more so when she realised that one of them was taking pictures of her with a digital camera and as the thought floated through her mind that these pictures would be being shown to countless men she went into orgasm.

After gathering her wits she concentrated on getting the lads off whose dicks she was wanking and in very quick succession both her boyfriend and his pals unloaded their cum on her. Helen then had to give Ali a blow job because he (had indeed) organised the beer. As he appeared out of the little throng Helen knelt down and started working her charms on his dick and as she concentrated her efforts she felt a sensation on her back and realised that someone had shot his load on her, soon to be followed by someone else doing exactly the same thing. The cum now dribbling down her back merged with the sensation of the cum running down her front and the urge to get herself off took on a serious dimension which is exactly what she did, didling herself so her orgasm coincided with Ali shooting his load into her mouth.

She explained to me the sensation of being watched and photographed splattered in cum, with another lot unloading into her mouth whilst dissolving into her own orgasm was about as good as it could get and at that moment if they had all wanted to shag her she would have willingly given herself to them.

This however was not to be the case because her boyfriend called a halt to the evening at that point, at least as far as everyone else was concerned, though it seems the walk back to Helens house was interrupted when she had to perform a BJ on him "Just like the one you gave Ali".

Since that night she had seen Ali a few times at school and was relieved that he appeared to be keeping things very much to himself, doing nothing more than acknowledge her when their paths crossed. Then one evening her boyfriend explained that Ali had approached him asking if he could "borrow" her as his date for a birthday party and although her boyfriend was principally in agreement he was also a little concerned. Helen questioned this concern to be told that Ali had offered him £50 if he agreed, which suggested there was more to it than just a party invitation. At this Helen realised the implication in her boyfriends words and her mind raced about what the night might hold for her if she did go and these same thoughts had her decide immediately that she wanted this to happen.

Helen put it to her boyfriend that she had already given Ali a BJ at his request, at school he seemed like a good cove, he was from a Pakistani family so they were likely to be very conservative and as Moslems they probably didn't drink anyway so the party would no doubt be all very proper and above board and in any respect the £50 would surely prove very handy to him.

Either way Her boyfriends concerns were allayed and so it was the following Saturday evening found her sitting with Ali in a car along with one of his brothers and a couple of cousins heading for a flat just off the Hagley road in Birmingham.

When they arrived they were greeted by "birthday girl" herself who was introduced as Simi and Simi was not at all what Helen was expecting. She was dressed in a very fashionable and stylish manner as was everyone else there and they all appeared to be drinking Champagne no less!

Soon furnished with glasses of bubs themselves they started to circulate as Helen was introduced by Ali to a few more of his relations though this cut short by Simi announcing the arrival of "the coach".

Just before everyone departed pills started being handed round causing Helen some apprehension, she asked Ali what they were, to be told "Etabs" and he popped his telling her to take it because it would make the music sound amazing. Thus reassured she downed hers before joining everyone else on the coach.

It was only a short ride to the club and having arrived they were shown into a lounge which had clearly been booked exclusively for their use and as soon as they entered the room Champagne by the bucket full emerged from the bar, though a number of the party seemed to opt for bottled water. This quickly explained by Ali as the best thing to stick with because alcohol could dull down the effects of the Etab. Thus warned Helen more or less stuck to water but couldn't resist the occasional glass of bubs.

As she socialised she started to feel an inner warmth, almost an affection for everyone there and the feelings seemed mutual, then the penny dropped that it was probably the pill kicking in. The music coming from the dance floor gradually took on a whole new dimension and Helen felt an almost irresistible urge to dance. In this she was not alone because Simi and a few other girls came over in very high spirits and collecting her up, headed for the dance floor.

They attracted a lot of attention and a few blokes tried to cut in though all were politely rebuffed. For the next part of the evening she shuttled back and forth between the Lounge and the dance floor in the company of girls, or blokes and girls, or just her and a bloke and on several occasions just her and Ali.

As the night wore on behaviour in the room got more raucous and risque with the same behaviour spilling onto the dance floor resulting in Helen being groped on one or two occasions by the blokes she danced with.

Things went to the next level after some of them including Helen had popped more Etabs. She was dancing with Simi one moment, the following moment she was being led by her into a cubicle in the ladies toilets. For a couple of years or more Helen had been curious about girl girl sex though didn't know how to initiate it and now she was absolutely thrilled to find herself in the situation she was in.

Initially the kisses were rather tentative though when Helen started responding in a favourable manner the kissing became much more passionate, soon to be accompanied by mutual fondling.

Her desires started building because Simi seemed to know exactly what to do to work Helen up and as she wrought her magic on Helen she in turn did her best to return the pleasure. In the intensity of it all her panties were removed never to be seen again.

Over the short time they were in the confined space of the cubicle Helen experienced several "firsts", it was the first time she had kissed another girl passionately, it was the first time her body had been worked on by another female, it was the first time she had felt up another girl and it was definitely the first time another girls fingers had been in her pussy, and she loved it.

The whole experience quickly drove her into an amazing orgasm, apparently making so much noise in the process that when they emerged from the cubicle a few moments later several girls had gathered out of curiosity to see what the commotion was was all about.

After this very pleasant interlude they returned to the lounge and found one of the few other white girls in the party looking quite drunk, dancing sandwiched between two guys who were making great show of availing themselves of her charms. The girl obviously enjoying their attentions to such a degree she made no attempt at all to discourage them.

Helen, like most of the rest of the room watched with fascination, though it seemed Simi had other ideas because Helen felt a hand move up the back of her legs to probe between her thighs into her pussy where it remained playing with her for the duration of the friendly assault by the two guys on the girl.

The "floor show" with the girl didn't progress much past the kissing and groping stage, running its course after just a few minutes. Not long thereafter people started to take their leave of Simi and drifted off until only twenty or so guests were left, at which point Simi suggested that everyone make their own way back to her flat where the party could continue.

Guests started arriving in dribs and drabs and the party was soon in full swing. Helen found herself dancing with Ali who remarked on how well she seemed to be getting on with Simi and dropped it out that she was bi though more inclined to girls than guys, this only served to reinforce what was already fairly obvious to Helen though it did stimulate thoughts about what may yet happen between them.

The "floor show" girl arrived in the company of the two blokes she had been dancing with and looked even more inebriated than she was earlier. The three of them soon took up where they had earlier left off, in moments the guys had removed her dress, this soon to be followed by her bra and panties, all much to the approval of everyone else in the room.

She made no attempt to stop them as the guys started to work on her in front of everyone and Helen already feeling very turned on by the spectacle was even more so when Ali said the girl was engaged to the one bloke and the other one was his best pal, then adding that he knew the guy fairly well and he was just using her with no intention at all of marrying her. Being used sexually had some parallel with Helens own inner desires and she said something to Ali along those lines with the hope of dropping a broad hint to him. Ali's astute reply was that he had sussed this about Helen from what he had heard, what he had already seen and what he had experienced but the difference was that her eyes were wide open about what she getting into whereas Liz (the girl) although obviously a dirty little slut, hadn't tumbled the extent to which she was being led up the garden path.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.