Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

I first met Helen when she was 16 and I was 20. I had gone to a dance with a pal and she was there with a friend, we hit it off immediately and at the end of the night I gave her a lift home, her friend being taken home by my pal. As she sat alongside me in the car I sensed something special about her and although I wouldn't describe her as pretty in the classic sense I would certainly describe her as rather attractive, helped in no small way by possessing the sort of figure most women would kill for, needless to say I arranged to see her again.

By the time I had been on a dozen dates with her I knew that her father had a drink problem, that her mother didn't seem very attentive towards either her or her siblings, that she had lost her virginity when she was 14, that she was the most sexual girl I had so far encountered, that her knowledge of sex was far greater than mine, such that she was the one teaching me a thing or two and that she regularly initiated sex between us in one way or another. It also became very apparent when Helen was sexually aroused that her reaction was way beyond anything I had yet experienced, it was is if she became possessed by wonderful demons.

Things were about to take on a whole new dimension when I went to pick her up one evening and she didn't seem herself at all, asking if we could go somewhere quiet I drove to a country pub. Once settled she became almost tearful as she pleaded with me to forgive her for what she was about to tell me. Filled with apprehension I listened as she started to relate the following story :-

One day she was out shopping when a man approached her and commenting on her figure asked whether she would consider doing photo modelling. Over coffee he explained that he and a few friends were keen photographers and occasionally hired a figure model, Helen asked what sort of pictures they took, to be told glamour photographs though she wouldn't be asked to do anything she didn't feel comfortable with. By now her sense of adventure and her sexuality were stimulated and when a fee of £100 was mentioned she was definitely up for it.

Some evenings later she set off for a large engineering company on the outskirts of the town she lived in, taking with her a few changes of undies and arriving at the main gate as arranged she asked the security guard for Ken, this being the bloke who had approached her a few days earlier. The guard made a phone call and moments later Ken appeared and led her off through an empty office block into to a large plush office where she was introduced to four other men all wearing the same security company uniform as Ken and the man on the gate.

Each introduced themselves and Helen thought them a decent and humorous lot, they already had drinks on the go and Helen was handed one being told it would help her relax. As they all sat around chatting and joking she consumed more drinks until someone suggested they make a start by which time Helen was feeling the effects of the alcohol.

More lights were switched on and they soon had her posing this way and that, as she posed the wine kept flowing and she was quickly persuaded out of her street clothing and down to her undies, soon after that completely nude and soon after that buoyed up by the attention she was getting, the alcohol she was consuming and her own sexuality they had her doing more and more obscene poses. In the midst of doing open leg shots and "pink" poses someone told her to play with her clit and shortly after that one of the blokes started playing with her boobs whilst the rest continued taking photographs. She surrendered herself to the sensation of it all as they started taking turns touching and fondling her. From there it was small step to being passed from one to another as they kissed, groped and fingered her at will.

Moments later she was bent over a table as one of them slid into her and his remarks to the others about how wet and tight she was elicited progressively cruder and cruder comments from the rest of them and it seems the more they verbally humiliated her the more turned on she got. By the end of the evening they had all had her one way or another and some more than once, she wasn't sure how many different dicks had been up her, but she was fairly certain she had blown three and a couple more had jerked off onto her tits.

Ken gave her a lift home that night and after paying her said that non of them had ever come across such a wonderful little slut and they wanted to book her again.

At that Helen stopped her story and looking at me with her beautiful pale blue eyes seemed to be waiting for my reaction. Now, I don't know what reaction she was expecting but her explanation had been a revelation to me. Moments into her story I had grown a serious hard on because it had pushed a lot of my buttons, buttons I didn't even know I had. Several questions immediately came to mind, one was to ask her how long ago this happened to which her answer was about six months, another question was whether it was still going on to which she hesitated before nodding as tears filled her eyes. My next question was why she was telling me about it and her reply was as flattering as it was honest, she had grown fond of me and felt very guilty about not telling me what she was really like and at the risk of completely fucking up a relationship she wanted me to know rather than deceive me by doing things behind my back.

The look of elation on her face was a sight to behold as I told her the effects her story had on me and taking her hand I placed it on my throbbing dick as clear proof of what I had just said.

I then asked her what else she had been up to, at which she suggested we go somewhere to be on our own because she really wanted to put my "willy" out of its misery. We left the pub and I parked in field gateway off a country lane, hardly had the car come to a halt than she had my dick in her hand telling me how amazing it was that I was actually turned on by her behaviour because most lads would dump her as soon as they learned of it.

I explained to her that my viewpoint was different to the norm because most of the blokes I knew had double standards, they would shag someone else's girl given the slightest opportunity but all hell would break loose if someone even tried to fuck their girlfriend. I on the other hand find slutty behaviour a total turn on and the more blokes she put out for the the more I would like it ... Little did I know at the time of saying this quite the level of Helens licentiousness but with the passage of time I would learn!!

She leaned across, kissed me passionately said "watch", then climbing out of the car she walked round to the front of it, stripped and lay back across the bonnet by which time I was already out of the car looking down at her gorgeous body as she worked her head between my legs and rimmed me. It was my first experience of rimming and this along with Helen jerking my dick at the same time drove me over the edge, shooting my load over her tits and belly. As I recovered she slid out from under me and standing up proceeded to smear my cum over her belly and tits giggling as she did so.

Having put my now wilting dick away I leaned her back on the car and as I played with her rather wet pussy I told her to continue with her story :-

A week or so later Helen was back at the engineering company with the same blokes she had previously met there and once again found herself sitting round drinking and chatting prior to modelling for them, though this time they had her into pornographic poses much earlier than the first time and the pornographic poses quickly leading into one or another of them feeling her up whilst the rest photographed what was being done to her.

Amidst the sensation of it all Helen became aware that other blokes had entered the room and after watching for a short time they to started taking turns groping her with events quickly moving along to where she soon had the first dick of the night fucking her pussy.

As things gathered momentum the humiliating remarks about her once again started being passed from one to another with Helen being encouraged by Ken to verbally humiliate herself for their pleasure.

I interrupted her to ask what sort of things they had her say and it seems she had to tell them what a filthy little slut she was, that she would do anything they told her to, that she was a piece of fuck meat, that she loved being filled with cum, that she wanted to be fucked till she couldn't walk and most tellingly of all that she wanted to be made into a whore.

At that I asked whether Ken had succeeded in making her into one at which she groaned an extended "Yesssss" as she immediately went into a convulsive and very long orgasm.

Back in the car she started to play with my dick which had by now started to show signs of life and as she sucked and wanked it she continued her story :-

This second time she thought seven blokes had her one way or another, mainly they took turns with her though on one or two occasions they had her two at a time with one of them usually fucking her whilst she wanked or sucked the other's dick. A new twist this time was their discovery that she was not only willing but experienced in anal sex, this fact drawing more crude comments from them when she produced a tube of lubricant from her bag and smearing it on her hand proceeded to insert progressively more and more fingers into herself as her sphincter muscles relaxed.

Not really believing my ears I again interrupted her, got her to spell out the fact that she had been doing anal sex since she was fourteen and I was mesmerised when she let go of my dick and with another giggle reached into her handbag, produced a tube of lubricant and squeezing a dollop onto her fingers drew her knees up to her chest and started doing to herself exactly what she had just described doing in front of those blokes.

By the time she had three fingers in herself she was virtually pleading with me to fuck her in the arse and being the obliging sort of cove I am I walked round to her side of the car, got her out and as I bent her over the front of my car she smeared some of the lubricant off her hand onto my dick before guiding it to her arsehole where I slowly eased into her and for the first time in my life started to experience anal sex.

I found it very different to vaginal sex because my bell end didn't really get much friction after it had once penetrating the inch or two of the sphincter muscles, though those muscles gripped the shaft of my dick much harder than the muscles of a vagina would and because of the lack of contact with my bell end I seemed to shag away for quite a long time before cumming.

When I finally pulled out of Helen she squat down in the grass and asked me to pass her handbag to her, reaching into the car to get it I could hear all manner of farting noises emanating from her as she worked her muscles to eject the cum I had just deposited in her. Then taking a wad of tissues from her bag she inserted them into the crack of her arse before getting dressed and as she did so she chuckled as she looked at me saying "Not very ladylike is it!".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.