The Branson Kid - Cover

The Branson Kid

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jack Witherspoon was a precocious kid, especially when it came to guns. He started out as a farm boy, but had killed his first man by the time he was 13. He became a professional gunslinger and managed to accumulate a big load of gold while he was still young. Later on, he wound up with five wives. The dialog is pretty thick, mostly with the dropped “d” and “g” word endings. I hope you enjoy the story, anyway.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Elizabeth was the only one of my wives left ta fuck, an' she looked at me kind of anxiously, like she was afraid that she was gonna git left out. I looked at her an said, "Elizabeth, Honey, I promised ta fuck ya tonight, an' I am gonna do it. Ya will just have ta give me a few minutes ta recover." From the look on her face, I could tell that I had won a lifelong faithful follower ifen I could just come through, an' I intended ta do that or die tryin'.

I had nothin' else ta do, soz it seemed sensible ta lie on the bed with Elizabeth an' practice my kissin' technique. She did not seem ta mind, either, an' we had a nice interlude while we waited fer me ta git ta my full hardness, again. As an experiment, I tried playin' with Elizabeth's tits an' nipples while we were kissin'. I found that ta be more fun than I expected, an' Elizabeth sure acted like she enjoyed it, too. Maybe I should do this ta all of my wives afore I fuck them. It sure was fun an' it did seem ta move thin's along faster than I expected. My cock got hard a whole lot faster than I expected while I was doin' this. Hell, maybe I have discovered somethin' useful!

Elizabeth did not seem ta mind too much when I started ta concentrate on her tits an' nipples. I learned somethin' new here, too. I kissed an' sucked on Elizabeth's nipple on one side while I fondled her tit on the other side. There was nothin' new in that, but I slipped while I was suckin' on her nipple an' accidentally flicked it with my tongue. Elizabeth had been mostly quiet while I had been workin' on her up 'til now, but that flick of my tongue caused a big, loud moan ta come out. Hell, ifen she liked it that much, I would do it again.

I sucked hard on her nipple ta draw it past my lips as far as it would go an' started ta flog it with my tongue. WOW! Man, that got a reaction! Elizabeth started ta moan an' carry on somethin' fierce while she bounced her hips up an' down on the mattress. The other women what was watchin' started ta cheer an' root her on. I heard comments like "Look at that girl come!" an' "Oh, Lord, she is havin' a big one!" an' stuff like that.

I had sense enough ta back off a little bit an' let Elizabeth come back ta Earth. She actually fainted, so even I could tell that she had had a mighty big come. I was right proud of myself fer makin' that happen! She did not stay out long, but was back with us very quickly. "Oh, Husband, that was wonderful! I ain't never felt a come like that afore. I cannot wait ta feel what it is like fer ya ta fuck me."

I decided not ta make her wait. I got between her legs an' took a long look at her pussy. The hair was blond an' thin, so I had no trouble seein' the liquid what was drippin' out of her pussy. I said, "Honey, ya may be very tight like yer sister, soz lets start with yer legs spread in that "V" shape I used with her. We kin always change ifen we do not need it.

"Mary, ya know what it was like, soz ya take her left leg. Sarah, ya already did it once, soz ya know what I want. Please hold Elizabeth's right leg. Y'all hold her legs in that "V" position an' lift her ass off the bed soz I git a good angle."

The girls did what I asked, an' I rubbed my cock in Elizabeth's pussy slit ta git it good an' wet. Elizabeth opened her pussy lips fer me with the fingers of her left hand an' guided me inta alignment with her right hand. Of course, I could of done it all myself, but she wanted ta do somethin' ta help me. I pushed gently against the entrance ta Elizabeth's pussy hole an' slid in a little way. Yeah, she was tight like her sister, but not quite as much so. I was able ta work my way with a few strokes all the way ta bump her pussy nubbin, an', as expected, set off a vigorous jumpin' reaction.

Those girls were damned strong, more so than most men their size, but they just were not able ta provide the motion ta Elizabeth's legs an' hips that we wanted. I was afraid ta close Elizabeth's legs too much 'cause I was sure that would make it too tight fer me inside her pussy hole. I did not want ta hurt the girl, soz I told the two girls holdin' Elizabeth's legs ta stay still, an' I would provide the motion. That was really what I preferred, soz that was what we did. Elizabeth did not mind me takin' over the fuck like that, in fact, she said that she preferred it, soz I went inta my familiar pumpin' motion.

It did not take long for either one of us ta come. Elizabeth's pussy was so tight that the rubbin' was down right heavenly! Elizabeth had a great come, I had a great come, an' the girls holdin' Elizabeth's legs said that they had a little come just from watchin' me pump in an' out of her pussy hole. I guess that is what is called "the power of suggestion." Anyway, we were all happy, an' that was what was important.

I really collapsed this time after I came. The girls holdin' Elizabeth's legs kept me from hurtin' her when I fell over, but I was completely exhausted! Let my tell ya, five fucks like that in one day is a hell of a lot more than I want ta do every day!

The women decided that I would sleep with Martha in her bed on this night, so they more carried me than I walked inta that bedroom. I had a right heavy coverin' of come, both mine an' theirs over most of my body, an' Martha wanted it cleaned off afore I got back in her bed. They stood me in a tub of warm water an' washed me down. I was mostly asleep while they did this, but I did hear a lot of gigglin', especially when they washed my balls an' limp cock. I was dried off an' tenderly put ta bed. From the way my wives acted, I think they wanted me ta stay around now even more than they did afore I fucked them.

I slept harder that night than I ever had afore in my life. Let me tell ya, that much fuckin' really wears a body out! When I woke up the next mornin', though, Martha was spooned up against my back, an' she was holdin' my rigid cock in her hand. It was kind of funny—the rest of my body was sore from all of that unaccustomed work, but my cock was up an' rarin' ta go!

"Husband, I thought that ya would be worn ta a frazzle this mornin'. I never expected ya ta be hard like this so soon."

"Ha, that is the only part of me that is ready ta fuck! The rest of me is too sore ta move!"

"Well, I kin fix that!" Martha was as good as her word. She rolled me over on my back an' climbed over me ta straddle me, with her pussy sort of lined up with my crotch. "Help me ta git lined up, Husband, an' I'll do all of the work."

Martha kind of squatted over me ta hold just within reach of my cock when I held it in a fixed position soz it wouldn't wobble out of place. We fumbled around a little bit, what with gittin' lined up an' all, 'til she got her pussy hole against my cock head. Once she was aligned, she lowered herself down on me. I do not know how she got wet enough ta make that possible, an' I did not think ta ask. It did not make no never mind, anyway, 'cause I was not worried about that sort of detail when I felt her wonderful pussy hole slide down all the way down 'til I bottomed out.

Martha let out a little squeal of delight as she felt the bump against her pussy nubbin, an' that was when she started ta bounce up an' down in earnest. I think it was a good thin' that I came first, an' it was just as good a come as those I had had yesterday. I let out a loud grunt of pleasure, an' I 'spect that, plus my jizz shootin' inta her pussy hole was what triggered Martha's come. She let out a scream of pleasure an' sank down on my chest. It was right nice ta feel her tits push inta my chest as she lay there.

From the door came the sound of applause. The girls had heard us an' had assembled ta watch. I heard Sarah say, "OK, Ma, that is yer turn fer today. It ain't fair fer ya ta fuck him more than us!"

"I know, Honey, an' I agree with ya. I am sorry ifen I bumped out of turn, but I just could not resist. Let me tell y'all one thin', though. That is the first time I ever was on top, an' it was a whole lot more work than I expected. We women think that the man has it easy by bein' on top, but that is a hell of a lot of work ta do when ya ain't used ta it. I ain't in no hurry ta be on top again any time soon!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.