The Branson Kid
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jack Witherspoon was a precocious kid, especially when it came to guns. He started out as a farm boy, but had killed his first man by the time he was 13. He became a professional gunslinger and managed to accumulate a big load of gold while he was still young. Later on, he wound up with five wives. The dialog is pretty thick, mostly with the dropped “d” and “g” word endings. I hope you enjoy the story, anyway.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Kitty was up next, but I needed a little rest afore I went after breakin' in my next wife. Kitty asked how long she was going ta have ta wait. I admitted that I did not know. I was not used ta fuckin' more than once in a day an' maybe three times a week. All five women looked kind of disappointed at that, but I perked them up when I said, "Of course, I ain't never had so much incentive afore. Afore now, I always had ta pay fer a woman, an' I had ta be sure I had the money afore I went after one. Now, with five beautiful women ta keep me stirred up, I hope that I can do better than I used ta do."

Mary asked, "Why did ya stop kissin' Sarah when ya got ta her pussy hair? We never let that stop us."

"Ifen the truth be known, 'til I fucked Martha, I ain't never kissed a woman at all. I guess that I was just turned off by so much hair around her pussy. Ya do not look like ya have so much pussy hair, soz I could be tempted inta kissin yer pussy."

"We kiss each other down there all the time. Does that mean that ya would kiss me an' Elizabeth on the pussy 'cause we do not have so much hair?"

Kitty interrupted with, "Would ya kiss me on my pussy ifen I didn't have so much hair?"

"Well, let me put it this way. I do not know ifen I would kiss any of y'all on the pussy, but I would sure be more likely ta ifen ya did not have all of that hair in the way."

Kitty asked, "Would ya give it a try ifen I shaved off all of my pussy hair?"

"Yeah, I guess I would ifen ya shaved yerself clean of hair. But ya gotta know that I might do it only once even ifen ya did shave. I ain't got no idea what y'all taste like, an' I do not know ifen I wants ta learn."

"Pa's razor is still around. Would ya shave me ifen I git it? Then ya kin try kissin' my pussy when ya fucks me."

Shit, I had put my foot in it, this time! I could not see no way of gittin' myself out of this bind, soz I guess I was stuck. "OK, Kitty. Ya git the razor an' the other stuff we need, an' I will shave ya while we are waitin' fer my cock ta git hard again." Hell, just the thought of shavin' Kitty's pussy was enough ta start my cock ta rechargin'!

Kitty ran out of the room an' was gone only a few minutes afore she was back with the razor, a pan of water, some soap, an' some towels. Martha sent Elizabeth an' Mary ta fetch a long bench from the dinin' room. When they were all back, Martha took over directin' them on what ta do. They put the bench down so that one end was near the dresser, an' the water pan, towels, an' soap was put on the dresser where they was easy ta reach. Kitty handed me the razor an' sat on the end of the bench where Martha told her ta.

Martha suggested that I cut away some of Kitty's pussy hair with the scissors afore I started shavin' her. Martha said, "I figure that it would be a whole lot easier ta shave her without cuttin' her ifen ya kin see what ya are doin'." I had ta agree, soz Sarah, who was fully recovered by now, fetched the scissors.

"OK, Ladies, I ain't never done this afore, soz I will take it slow an' easy 'til I figure that I know what I am doin'. I do not want ta hear a lot of urgin' of me ta hurry nor a lot of advice about how the job should be done. I do not want ta hurt Kitty, soz I need y'all not ta pester me. I been shavin' myself fer a couple of years, soz I figure I know how ta handle a razor. OK, Kitty, let us git started."

I used the scissors ta cut away as much of the pussy hair as I could afore I started shavin'. I had taken Martha's advice ta heart an' figured ta treat Kitty's pussy like I was shavin' a heavy beard. Hell, by the time I had gotten most of the hair cut away with the scissors, I could see Kitty's pussy kind of grinnin' at me. I grinned back an' brushed on the shavin' soap.

I started the shavin' up away from her pussy lips ta git a feel fer shavin' somebody else. It sure was different not bein' able ta feel the razor cuttin' through the hair like I could on my own face. I managed ta git every bit of the hair shaved away from over the top of her pussy, an' I figured it was time fer me ta take a little break. I did not want to get too tired an' slip, 'cause that could result in a painful cut. I told Kitty ta stay where she was while I walked around fer a minute or two ta push my nerves back where they belonged. I did not even try ta do anythin' about my cock! I heard some gigglin' among the women an' realized that they was laughin' about the way my cock was bobbin' around as I walked around the room. I looked an' had ta laugh, too.

OK, it was time ta start work on shavin' Kitty's pussy lips, an' I was pretty nervous. Kitty's inner lips pushed out some from her outer lips. There was no hair on them, but they were up against the hair on her outer lips. The question was: how was I gonna shave the outer lips without cuttin' the inner lips? It looked like the best way was fer me ta grab an outer lip an' pull it taut with my left hand while I held the razor in my right hand. That worked better than I expected on the right side, but I couldn't find a way ta make it work on the left side.

Then I had an inspiration. I had Kitty ta lie down on the bench an' stepped over her so that I straddled her body as I bent over ta shave the left lip. This seemed ta be workin' OK, except I felt somethin' funny on my balls. I looked back an' found that my balls was hangin' right in front of Kitty's face, an' what I was feelin' was her breath disturbin' the hair growin' on my ball sack. Neither she nor I thought it was funny, but the other women nearly split their sides laughin' at the situation. Kitty turned her head, an' that directed her breath against the inside of my thigh where it was not nearly so distractin'.

After some very careful work, I had Kitty's pussy region all shaved, except fer the region around her asshole an' between her legs. Hell, in fer a penny—in fer a pound! I had her lie face down on the bench with her ass kind of stickin' up in the air. I shaved that an' I was finished at last. I guess that I should be proud of the fact that I had not nicked Kitty an' had done the job in only about three times as long as it should of taken. I ain't no professional barber, but I do not think that a professional could of done a better job!

Anyway, by now, I was fully recovered and ready for another fuck session. Kitty was all wound up an' ready ta go ta it, just like I was. It really was funny when I thought about it later, but we spent almost no time on kissin' or any other thin'—we were both ready ta fuck the moment we got inta that bed. I started ta kiss Kitty, but she was havin' none of that! She grabbed my arm an' pulled me between her legs with considerable determination. Her legs were up on my shoulders an' she was rubbin' my cock through her pussy juices afore I could git my brain untangled. When I felt her pussy slit, my brain woke up an' I remembered why I was there.

I came back ta Earth an' proceeded ta act like a normal male. I "let" her help me get lined up, but once that was done, I took over. I slid down inta her pussy hole, an' there was no resistance. Kitty, too, had no maidenhead, not that I really expected one. Most everyone knew that they did not last long in a girl who did heavy farm work. One way or another, that thin' was gonna git ruptured afore she got ta be 12 years old. The work was just too hard fer it ta stand up under the strain. I did not give it a second thought.

I slid inta her hole about two inches. Fer some reason, Kitty was not as tight as Sarah, but, that, too, did not make any difference ta me. All I cared about was how good a fuck she was gonna be, not what else, ifen anythin', she had ever fucked afore me. In about two pumps, I was down in her hole all the way an' bumpin' against her pussy nubbin'. She acted like nothin' had ever touched her nubbin' afore now, from the way she screamed an' bounced her hips. I let her rest a few seconds, an', suddenly, I found her fuckin' me instead of me fuckin' her! I was so surprised that I just kneeled there on the bed an' let her do all of the work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.