Daytona Beach Desire, Book III - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire, Book III

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the last in this series, about some college kids and their escapades while completing their education. A sister, her best friend, a brother and his roommate get into some pretty wild situations. Some sex, some humor and some emotion. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first two books first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hanna's final year in high school was completely different than her third year had been. She had become a leader, outgoing, outspoken and certainly unafraid of relationships, school or boys. The young man that she had dated as a junior turned out to be easily intimidated by females and wanted nothing more to do with a strong personality such as Hanna's. That's not to say that there were not plenty of other guys extremely anxious to take his place. There was, unfortunately, a contingent of guys who had learned that Hanna was sexually experienced, and they were just sure that they had whatever it was that she so desperately needed.

She made short work of the grabby ones, once actually pushing the guy out his door and then driving off with his car. She left it conveniently parked in the street in front of our house and when the young man came to retrieve it, he found the unlawful parking citation on the windshield. Furious and embarrassed, he called the police to the scene and then complained that Hanna had stolen his car, and that she should be arrested.

When the officer came to the door, bringing the accuser with him, he asked Hanna to explain why the car was parked in front of her house.

"Because I drove it home and parked it there in the street last night."

"See, officer, she admits to stealing my car. Arrest her, please." the boy said.

"Hanna?" the cop asked, perplexed.

"Ask him to tell you why he wasn't in his car."

The cop turned to the boy and waited for his reply.

"Because she opened the door and pushed me out, is why!"

"What? How did that happen?" the cop asked, surprised and puzzled.

"Because I had just put my hand inside her pants to see if she was wet yet, and she didn't like that, so she threw me out of the car."

The officer turned to Hanna, "How old are you, young lady?"

"Seventeen."

"And you, buster. How old are you."

"I just turned nineteen," he said in a bragging voice, oblivious to the problem.

The cop turned around to face him directly. "You've gotta be the dumbest kid in this city," he said. "You just admitted to third degree sexual assault, and since she is under eighteen and you are two years older than she is, you get to go to jail."

"But she said..."

"She's not old enough to consent. This one will be up to the judge."

From that moment on, Hanna was in complete and total control of her body. There was not a kid in her school who was brave enough to grab without asking. It also meant that she went several months without a date.

"Mickey, let me talk to my brother please," she said as she made the desperation call.

"Erik, I haven't had a date in more than two months and I'm horny. Won't you please come home this weekend?" she begged after I picked up the phone.

"Aren't there any guys in your school?"

"No, they're all afraid that I will put them in jail." Her escapade with her date's car had been shared around the school.

We agreed that she could come up to visit that weekend, and that I would take time from my lab work to be with her. She arrived about an hour before I expected her, which was absolutely the wrong thing to have happen. Maureen Lasky and I had somehow fallen into the habit of finishing off the school week with a late afternoon bedroom romp that typically lasted into the evening. After weeks of "hand holding", she had discovered and then completely unleashed her very healthy sexual appetite which usually meant my making a deposit in all three of her "depositories".

Hanna's early arrival to our room found Maureen still half naked and not in any hurry to get dressed. The look of surprise on both girl's faces was quite obvious. I tried to make a casual introduction, but Hanna was having none of it, and Maureen tried to reinforce her position in our relationship. I just closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable explosion.

As disasters go, it was masterful. A three way battle, or more accurately, two attackers and one victim.

"Who the hell are you?" to Maureen from Hanna.

"Why is she here?" to me from Hanna.

"I'm his girlfriend and what right do you have to come barging in here?"

"I'm his sister, and I have every right."

"Hanna, this is Maureen, my lab partner."

"You sleep with your lab partner? What kind of lab is it?"

"Hanna, calm down, you don't understand..."

"Erik and I have been together for about six months. Who the heck do you think you are?"

Hanna would look at Maureen, who was still only wearing her panties, scream something at her, and then look at me, questioning my response to her previous question.

"What about Caitlin? Does she know about her?"

"Who's Caitlin?"

"What happened to Caitlin's picture? You took it down?"

Who's Caitlin?" Louder that time.

"Caitlin is the girl he is in love with."

"Erik???"

I just rolled my eyes, headed for the door and muttered something unintelligible on my way out the door.

An hour later, Mickey found me in the dorm lounge. "It's safe to come back now."

"Holy cow. How the hell did that happen?"

"Erik, old buddy, old pal. You may remember that I made a comment when we were in Florida that I didn't think Caitlin would be the kind of girl that understood you having a relationship with another girl."

"Yeah, I seem to recall that conversation."

"Well, you're just damned lucky that it was Hanna and not Caitlin that walked into the room."

"What happened after I left?"

"They screamed at one another for a few minutes, then Maureen got dressed and stomped out. Hanna is still there, sitting on your bed, crying."

"Mickey, what do I do now?"

"I think you'd better get back to the room and console your sister. And I think you are probably going to need a new lab partner."

I walked back to our room and found Hanna still sitting on my bed, crying softly. Before either of us had spoken a word, she stood, walked up to me and slapped me in the face. It wasn't a hard slap; it was more symbolic, but it hurt just as much, at least inside. Then she pounded on my chest with both fists as if she was beating a drum. I just stood there, not saying anything.

"How could you do that to us?" she asked through her tears.

"Hanna, I know that you are upset, and that you were surprised by Maureen being here, but I don't understand why you think something is wrong."

"How could you betray us? You know full well that Caitlin and I are committed to you, and you never have to even look at another girl. You know we will do anything you want in bed. God, haven't we both proven that already?"

"Hanna, something is seriously messed up here. You are implying that my relationship with Caitlin is something much different than I know it to be."

"No, Erik. Everyone knows that the two of you will be married when you are done with college. You can't deny that."

"Wait a minute. Who is everyone? Caitlin and I have never talked about getting married. And we certainly have not committed ourselves to each other. Where are you coming up with these ideas? Did Caitlin say anything like that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.