Daytona Beach Desire, Book III - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire, Book III

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the last in this series, about some college kids and their escapades while completing their education. A sister, her best friend, a brother and his roommate get into some pretty wild situations. Some sex, some humor and some emotion. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first two books first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I returned to school that Fall following my first year as a summer intern in the Engineering Department of a Tier 1 auto parts manufacturer. It was my first summer living on my own, in a small rented apartment on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan. I had been excited by the opportunity to do some practical engineering work but ended up being quite disappointed that my entire summer was devoted to doing serious patent research to support or refute the claims of new designs. My only real joy came on those weekends when Caitlin or Hanna or one of my other friends came up to visit.

"I can't believe I have to sit there all day and read the most boring, absolutely the driest, writing man has ever penned all to prove that some guy had a thought before some other guy. It's driving me nuts." I was complaining to my dad on the telephone one summer evening.

"Son, patents are the lifeblood of the manufacturing world. Without them, no one would ever be compensated for their creativity or their good ideas. And if you can't get compensated for those things, who is ever going to lend you the finances to prove out your ideas? Don't make light of patents, Son. Someday, one could make a world of difference to your life."

"I know. It's just really boring!"

"Hanna says that she would like to come up and spend the weekend with you. Is that okay? It is nearly time for her school to start again."

"That's fine Dad, I was going to go up to watch some sailboat race along the lake shore. That'll be fine. It will give us something to do. When is she leaving to come up?"

"Well, considering she is all packed and standing here listening to one half of our conversation, I guess she will leave as soon as I give her the keys to the car."

"Geez, Dad, I have to work all day tomorrow."

"She promised that she will arrive before ten o'clock."

"Give her the keys, Dad, and tell her to drive safely."

I had barely finished my "warp speed" clean-up process of the apartment before she knocked on the door. I knew that I would never hear the end of "living like a pig" if I didn't do something to overcome the bachelor apartment ambiance. It had been nearly six weeks since I had seen Hanna, when she and her now "ex" boy friend had come up for the day only to have him get mad and insist that they return home immediately. I never did find out what he got mad about.

"Do you know how long it has been since we slept together?"

"No, I don't keep track of those things, Hanna"

"Well it's been since Florida, and it's my turn! I'm tired of boys with fast hands and no talent."

I needed a shower before I could even think of being with her, and she joined me about thirty seconds after I turned on the water. When she finished soaping my back, she sat on the edge of the tub and took me in her mouth. I didn't tell Hanna, but it had been almost three weeks since I had last enjoyed feminine companionship of this kind, so she received the full benefit of three weeks of cum production in my balls. The load was almost too much for her to swallow, and some cum dribbled out of her mouth as she tried so hard to please me.

"You taste so much better than other guys that it's not even funny. Some guy's stuff tastes terrible."

I spent the better part of an hour kissing her breasts and nipples and burying my head between her legs, gently arousing and ultimately provoking her clit to bring her to a half dozen orgasms. Finally, when I thought she could only take one more, I brought her near and then slid between her legs, pushing my cock into her cunt fully, in one stroke until I felt our bodies meet. I only made about a dozen really forceful thrusts before I exploded my second load of the evening into my sister's pussy. Feeling the warmth of my jism painting her insides, she allowed herself to enjoy sex one more time before she locked her legs around my waist and pulled me to her, holding my body tightly to her.

We fell asleep, still connected, and I remained in between her legs the entire night.

From my tiny little apartment, Hanna could walk to the beach in a matter of minutes. While I went to my job, she spent the day on the sand, flirting occasionally with a few teen boys that wandered by. Ever resourceful, she nosed around and asked enough people to determine the location of the best place for dinner, and with money that Dad had given her for just that purpose, treated me to the best meal that I had eaten in weeks.

"You need a good woman to cook for you and take care of you," she said.

"That is absolutely the last thing I need in my life right now, Hanna."

"But then we could have sex every night."

"No, Hanna, you are not going to avoid college and become my live in girlfriend. We've been all through this already."

"I know, but there's no harm in trying again, is there?"

It went this way the entire weekend, the bantering back and forth, followed by an intense lovemaking session, and culminating in my giving in to her desire/demand/pleading to fuck her ass. It was her way of reinforcing the idea that she had surrendered herself to me completely.

Through her tears afterward, she told me, "You are the only person that I will ever allow to do that to me ever in my life, and I will do that for you whenever you want.".

School began again, shortly after that weekend. Hanna began her senior year in high school, with no idea what she would like to do with herself as an adult. Caitlin too began school again, but as a second year second semester student at the University of Michigan. Mickey showed up back at our dorm one day after I returned and I spent the first thirty or so evenings hearing him tell stories of his adventures in the summer.

Caitlin and I corresponded, some by mail and some by computer. As she became more involved in her schoolwork, her letters became more intense, both about her studies and about our relationship. She invited me to the homecoming festivities there and of course I jumped at the chance. I borrowed a car from one of the guys across the hall and drove the three hundred miles in record time, quite possibly exceeding the speed limit most of the way.

Standing outside her dorm in a white cable knit sweater and tan slacks, her copper colored hair longer now that I had ever seen it and framing her face beautifully, I just could not help but realize that she may be one of the most beautiful women in the world. And she wasn't even nineteen yet! After her exposure in the newspapers for the prom dress, she had received repeated calls from booking agents and model agencies asking her to consider a career in high fashion modeling. So far, she had politely declined each offer, determined to pursue a career in physics.

Caitlin's dorm suite consisted of two large bedrooms and a bath. She had one bedroom while the other girls shared the second bedroom. This arrangement allowed Caitlin more room for her books, bookcases and study materials. It also afforded her an increased measure of privacy and quiet. As we entered the suite, she introduced me to her roommates and showed off their room, which looked a lot like mine and Mickey's in terms of layout and decor.

I was surprised and a little shocked when we went into Caitlin's bedroom. It was immaculate, of course, as I knew it would be, but it was also devoid of anything personal. There was a small flag of Ireland pinned to one wall and a photograph of me pinned to the wall above her desk. That was it. The rest of the room was "as constructed".

"Your room is so barren."

"I know. I don't have time to decorate it, and it's only for me anyway, so who cares?"

"You should care. You need to be able to relax and enjoy this time."

"I don't have time to relax and enjoy anything. I am taking thirty hours this semester, and I must spend my time studying and in the lab."

"Thirty hours? Are you nuts? That's one whole year crammed into a semester."

"I know, but I can handle it."

"But what about you? What about living? When do you have time for the non-curricular student life?"

"That's why you're here tonight - so that you can take care of that part of me for me."

As I had with my sister when she had visited my apartment, I spent the next hour or so simply kissing and caressing Caitlin's body, bringing her to multiple orgasms, enduring the pain of her nails raking my back as she climaxed. After each, I would ease off, caress more lightly and less directly until I could feel an fire beginning to burn in her again. Being extraordinarily gentle, I would tenderly stoke that fire until it was no longer controllable and she gave in to nature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.