Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order - Cover

Xaxac Brigadon & the Knights of Order

Copyright© 2011 by CandiCaime

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set in the fantasy world of Xren, this is the tale of Xaxac, a slave who was raised a concubine, but gets tangled into a dark underground world of cage fighting, and eventually swept into an agency bent on saving the planet!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Were animal   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Nudism  

My eye was burning, but they still had my arms pinned so there was nothing I could do about it but try and keep it closed. I really didn't like the tone in the guy's voice- the way that he had called me 'pretty' didn't sound like a compliment, and it confused me. I looked to my master; he was sitting on one of the cushions, taking hits and staring at me with the fierceness he had used when he told them, "no permanent damage". He exhaled deeply and spoke.

"Be good, Xac," was all he said, but I read so much more into it. The way he said it, I knew that he wouldn't let them do anything to me.

"Who has to piss?" the guy who was holding my arms asked, and I involuntarily squirmed.

"Oh come on, don't do that yet," someone from the crowd sneered, "Lets keep him as clean as we can until we all get a turn."

"He wants something to drink," the man who had just cum on my face was standing in front of me, explained it as if I had asked...

These people were not normal customers. I shut both my eyes- the one covered in splooge was still burning. I tried to take steady, deep breaths, tried to get as much of the smoke as I could. Before I opened my eyes, the man who had been holding my legs, keeping me pinned, had moved to spread my ass open. I took another deep breath as he plunged into me.

"Why is there fucking blood everywhere?" he asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir, I ... I must have ripped ... I don't," I tried to explain, but I couldn't speak for thirst, and my head was woozy. I was beginning to forget things as soon as I remembered them. I fell off into moaning. He wasn't ripping me any farther, and I was beginning to relax. My healing had kicked in, and when it did, it brought with it a kind of euphoria, like a drug, and allowed me to enjoy what was happening. I felt myself smiling again and refused to open my eyes. I could get through this.

Then someone dumped a bucket of ice-cold water over me.

"What the fuck?" my top asked, but he was laughing as he did. I had my mouth open, so I started coughing, but I tried to swallow the mouthful that I had- it was amazing. The shock had awoken my senses, the water had rinsed my eye- I felt myself tensing up and fought to relax.

"Yeah," he moaned, sliding in and out in a rhythm, "oh fuck, fuck..."

I moaned and grabbed the wrists of the man who held my arms, closed my eyes and let my mind wander, let my senses take over- pinned down like I was I couldn't have done anything even if I had wanted to, so I decided to just enjoy the ride.

He kept going, and apparently kept up a good show for what seemed like an eternity. I don't know if it was the opium or not, but time seemed to slow, and I kept wondering why no one else jumped in.

Then I noticed that I was in a different position. There was someone else behind me and I was on my knees. I was licking, not sucking, the guy in front of me, and I suddenly wondered how much time I had lost. What was wrong with me? It felt right though, I felt perfect, floating, tingling, appreciated. I engulfed the man in front of me completely and didn't choke- why? It was strange but I felt like I knew exactly what I was doing. I felt more at ease then I ever had before. Was it the opium? After this was over, would they give me more?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.