A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 16: Shy guys

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Shy guys - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Although things had gone a lot better than I had expected, it had also reached a bit of a stalemate. Over a week had passed since the intimate little threesome with mom and Danny on the kitchen table. So far, I had enjoyed another fun little threesome with mom and Steven out in the tub again, though surprisingly, Danny had declined joining us. He had stated that he had a final exam coming up and needed to study for it, so we had enjoyed ourselves without him. And then last night, though mom and I had mentioned it, Steven had likewise had to stay in town once again working late, so we had proceeded on with Danny, and again had another great time. But mom and I both were getting a sense that Danny AND Steven weren't as inclined to be with us both simultaneously. I had actually gone so far as to speak to Danny about it, as mom had done with Steven. Both of them stating that they didn't have any problems with what was going on so far, and actually getting aroused and excited hearing about the details later. But so far, that's where things sat, with little if any additional progress.

I had gotten off work arriving home a bit later than usual. Danny I knew would himself be at work, with Steven actually out of town for two days. I'd half expected mom to have gone to bed already, late as it was, though I'd been hoping to have a word with her about things after I did get home. Entering through the back door, I could hear what sounded like the TV on in the family den, so headed down the hallway towards that, and what I then saw as a flickering light coming from within the room. Sure enough, mom was still up watching TV, though what she was watching did catch me off guard just a little. In the past, I would have been truly stunned, and very surprised by it. Now, I was more amused and yet pleased, walking in and finding her sitting there on the couch, watching a sexy porno, masturbating.

The one thing that certainly had changed, was the uninhibited openness that currently taking place, except in the instance whenever Danny or Steven were around one another. It had almost become comical, the somewhat awkward ways the two of them went about avoiding one another in that regard. Other than that, like now ... walking in on mom as she amused herself, was becoming almost common place. Even when I walked into the room she didn't stop what she was doing, still half-laying on the couch, naked ... a small slim vibrator inside her ass, and another much thicker bigger one currently resting inside her pussy. The two of them gently humming away inside her as she lay there toying with her own breasts.

"Hi baby. How was work?"

I chuckled, grabbing the remote and muting the sound, though leaving the porn on, it did look rather interesting, a fairly large "group-sex" party by the looks of it. But it would be difficult enough trying to talk to her with so much moaning and groaning going on, not to mention all the "Oh yes fuck me's!" taking place as well.

"It was ok, boring as usual," I informed her, taking a place at the end of the couch, enjoying the view as I looked over at her, seeing the two toys still happily buzzing away inside her. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse, slipping that off and then my bra, stretching, and scratching the bra-itch I had caused from the wires inside my cups. "Got any other toys down here?" I asked, only then unzipping my skirt, tossing it off to one side, now sitting in nothing more than the almost non-existent thong I had on.

"Sorry no, wasn't exactly expecting company tonight, though I'm glad you've decided to join me. And no, you can't have this one," she said only then giving the one in her pussy a couple of quick deep thrusts. "I'm enjoying the two of them too much," she grinned wickedly. "Why don't you just go down to your room and get one of yours?"

"Perhaps in a minute I will," I leered at her suggestively, planning on surprising her later any way as I'd just recently picked up a brand new strap on dildo I was dying to try out on her, and her on me. "Wanted to ask you. Has Steven spoken with Danny about anything yet?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.